Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

CALcium Is Shit

3.3K 64 39
By Suckmyirwin

In honor of 100k heres another surprise chapter!!! And baby Mikey omfg aw

Haliee-

My alarm goes off, very loudly. I wake up on the end of a bed with a foot pushing into my back, the definition of comfort obviously. I sit up and realize I'm still in Lexi's room. I guess I fell asleep watching our show. I shake her awake, letting her know we have to leave in about 5-10 minutes for our photoshoot.

"It's too early. The sun isn't even fully up." Lexi groans. It is only about 5:30 AM.

"I know. I'll be back in a few minutes to make sure you're up." I tell her. She groans in response. I go next door and unlock my door and close it quietly. Luke is asleep on the bed. I grab my nikes, a pair of sunglasses and my phone charger. I accidentally knock my makeup bag off of the counter as I grab my sunglasses and everything falls and my stuff spills everywhere.

"Shit." I curse quietly.

"Hale, baby, you okay?" Luke asks sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good. Go back to bed."

"Where were you last night?" Luke asks in his tired morning voice.

"Lexi's. I accidentally fell asleep. I'm going to my shoot now, I'll call you later, okay?" I tell him, walking over to the bed.

"Okay." He says with his eyes still closed.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too." He tilts his head up, eyes still closed and his lips puckered. I giggle quietly and give him a kiss. Since he's sitting in the bed and I'm standing, I'm taller than him, which is a first. Luke wraps his arms around my torso and puts his head on my chest.

"I've got to go." I sigh, looking at the time.

"No."

"Yes, babe."

"I don't want you to."

"I don't want to either, go back to sleep." I give him another kiss and he lays back down. I put my sunglasses on top of my head, grab my charger and my shoes and head back to Lexi's.

-

I just finished my shoot, it was super tiring. They were pretty upset that I dyed my hair but, I could care less. Lex and I both finished at the same time so, thankfully we can leave together.

"So, what are your plans until soundcheck?" I ask Lexi as we get into our car.

"I'm going out to lunch with Blair. If you and Dani want to come, you're more than welcome." Lex tells me.

"I totally would but, I'm going to lunch with Luke and Jack. Jack is leaving after the show tonight." I respond.

"Are you and Luke heading straight back to Australia after the tour?"

"Yeah, most likely. What about you and Ash?"

"We're staying with my grandparents for 2 weeks and than heading back to his family." Lexi explains.

"Are you planning the wedding during the break?"

"Oh definitely. Are you and Luke?" Lexi asks.

"Probably, we'll see how it plays out though."

"You guys have been together for like, 3 and a half years."

"I know, it's crazy." Lexi and I talk a little bit more before pulling into the back of our hotel. We head up to our rooms to find Ash, Luke and Michael outside of the rooms. Michael is running up and down the hallways like a crazy person.

"Well, okay. Hi." I say, interrupting the laughter from the guys.

"HEY! It's Haliee and Lexi!" Ashton turns his phone towards us, signaling it's probably a twitter video.

"Hale!" Luke gives me a kiss on the cheek and Michael comes running towards me.

"Haliee!" He brings me in a hug too quickly, making him, Luke and I all fall on the ground. Ashton and Lex burst out in laughter.

"Shit your knee went into my hip, Mike." I groan.

"What?! Your hip went into my knee!" Michael insists.

"Hale." Luke sighs.

"What?" I ask, looking up at him. He looks pained, not going to lie.

"Your elbow went straight to my balls."

All of us start to laugh, other than Luke.

"Aw, babe. I'm sorry." I cover my mouth to stop laughing.

"That was gold, twitter is going to love all the videos I'm going to put up." Ashton giggles.

"Oh, yes I'm sure." Luke says. Luke, Mikey and I all get up from the ground.

"Hey, I'm going out to lunch with Blair and Dani soon. I'll see you before soundcheck. You want anything?" Lexi turns to Ash.

"I'm good, thanks." Ashton responds.

"Okay, I'm going to grab them. I'll see you later." Lexi gives Ash a kiss and walks off toward Dani and Blairs rooms.

"How about you guys?" Mike asks Luke and I.

"We're going to lunch with Jack, you guys want to come?" Luke asks.

"Yeah." Ash and Mikey say at the same time.

"I'll text Cal and see if he wants to come. Why don't you ask Dani, Blair and Lex if they want to come." I suggest.

"Sounds good." Ash responds.

Me- 12:42: hey do you want to go to lunch with the guys and jack?

CALcium- 12:43: i'm down. let me know when you guys are leaving or when i should come to your guys rooms

Me- 12:43: come whenever. we're probably leaving relatively soon

CALcium-12:44: k. i'll be over in a minte

CALcium-12:44: *minte

CALcium-12:44: *MINUTE GOD DAMNUT

CALcium-12:45: SHIT *DAMNIT

CALcium-12:45: i'm coming now. don't bring this up, i'm a good typer

Me-12:46: sure, cal

"Cal is on his way now." I say.

"Sounds good, Dani, Blair and Lex are coming too." Ashton responds.

"I'm going to change really quickly, I've been in these clothes since last night." I say. "I'm also going to borrow Luke."

"Well, okay." Luke responds. We walk to our room, unlock it and go in.

"Hi." I smile at Luke.

"Hi." Luke responds, leaning down to give me a kiss. "How was the shoot?"

"Long and boring. They were kinda pissed I dyed my hair." I tell him, walking to my suitcase.

"I think you're hair is hot." Luke tells me.

"Well, thank you." I laugh slightly. I pull out a pair of leggings and one of my 'The Who' tour shirts. "Can I borrow one of your hoodies?"

"I don't know why you even ask." Luke tells me.

"Most of the time I don't" I respond. I take off my jeans and throw on my leggings. I take my shirt off and throw on the new one. Luke hands me one of his hoodies and i put it on. "Thank you."

"No problem." Luke smiles,kissing my forehead. I grab my black chelsea style boots and put those on really quick.

"I'll text Jack to come over now." I say to Luke as we go back out into the hallway to meet everybody else.

Me- 12:53: we're leaving soon, we're going to lunch w/ everybody. meet us outside mine and luke's room

Hemmings #2-12:52: on my way now!

"Alright, Jack is on his way. Hi sister, I haven't seen you in a couple days." I walk over to Dani and give her a hug.

"Shh, not so loud." Dani covers her years. "Michael drank just as much as me and he's bouncing off the walls."

"But Dani, you're a lightweight." Michael replies.

"Shut up, Michael." Dani tells him, setting her head on my shoulder.

"You want some aspirin?" I ask her.

"I'll live." She responds.

"Hey." Jack enters the huge group of us.

"Jack!" Cal, Michael and Ash say at the same time.

-

We all went to lunch and caught up on everything, including Lexi getting emotional over our last show that's happening tonight. Now, we all have to get to soundcheck which is in 10 minutes for the guys and ours happens after theirs. We've also just arrived to the venue. The guys go on stage for soundcheck. Jack, Dani and Blair go to watch. Lexi and I go into our dressing room to meet Aaron and Sam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
75.7K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
139K 1.8K 70
Title explains it all....
37.5K 349 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...