therapy | luke hemmings a.u

By ourgreatescape

"I've got this feeling as if I'm drowning and I can't seem to get myself out of it." Haunted by the death of... More

:: Introduction
:: Prologue
:: One
:: Two
:: Three
:: Four
:: Five
:: Six
:: Seven
:: Eight
:: Nine
:: Ten
:: Eleven
:: Twelve
:: Thirteen
:: Fourteen
:: Fifteen
:: Sixteen
:: Seventeen
:: Eighteen
:: Nineteen
:: Twenty
:: Twenty one
:: Twenty Two
:: Twenty Three
:: Twenty Four
:: Twenty Five
:: Twenty Six
:: Twenty Seven
:: Twenty Eight
:: Twenty Nine
:: Thirty One
:: Thirty Two
:: Thirty Three
:: Thirty Four
:: Epilogue
New book! 'Deadly Devotion'

:: Thirty

1.7K 90 28
By ourgreatescape

:: T H I R T Y ::

| CHECK OUT THE SHORT EDIT OF LUKE AND ELLIE THAT I MADE! | 

| IGNORE MICHAEL IN IT THOUGH |

After collapsing onto the bed and falling into a peaceful sleep the previous night, Ellie woke up feeling refreshed for once in her life than her usual groggy mornings. She rushed to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, washed her face, completed all necessities and pulled on some clothes – black high-waist skinny jeans and the black Asking Alexandria crop top she bought the previous day along with her high-tops.

Braiding her hair to the side, she trudged out the room, phone in hand. She strolled the short distance to Ashton's house with All Time Low's Something's Gotta Give playing through her earphones and while waiting for someone to open the door after three knocks, she looked around the garden remembering all the times they pretended it was their kingdom.

She didn't realize she was smiling until she looked back at the door and was faced with a confused looking Ashton. She removed her earphones and threw him a questioning look.

"What are you smiling about?" He chuckled.

"Just remembered the times we used to think this was our kingdom," she laughed as she walked in and removed her high-tops.

"That was so lame," Ashton giggled as he led Ellie to the basement.

"How could you?" Ellie exclaimed with a gasp and a hand to her chest. "You and Calum were my knights in shining armor!"

"Ellieeee!" A voice called out before a body flung itself onto her, causing both of them to crash onto the carpeted floor.

"Dammit, Calum!" Ellie groaned as she pushed the heavy boy off of her. "If you keep doing that, I'll end up in a wheelchair in no time," she grunted and then turned her face to Ashton and said, "Forget about him being my knight in shining armor back then."

"Sorry," Calum giggled before getting off her and standing up.

Ellie saw a hand reaching down and she looked up at the owner. "Thanks for stopping Mr. Cal Pal there without letting him crush me," Ellie said sarcastically but took hold of Luke's hand and he chuckled as he pulled her up.

"He was way too fast," Luke said acting innocent and placed a kiss on her temple.

"Oh, shut up," Ellie said with a roll of her eyes and a smile.

"What's this about Calum being your knight in shining armor? I thought I was the one and only Sir Luke," Luke said with a pout and puppy eyes.

"Of course you're my one and only," Ellie cooed and pinched his cheeks. "I didn't know you as kids or you could've been my knight in shining armor then itself."

"Okay enough cheesiness!" Calum shook his head. Ellie glared at him.

Ellie looked behind her, confused as to why Ashton had led her there, and an unstoppable gasp escaped her lips. A drum kit stood there surrounded by wires thrown around carelessly, a Cajon and a couple of guitars placed against the wall.

A smiley Luke stepped in front of her and said, "Looks good, huh?"

Ellie nodded, her mouth still agape, and Luke asked her to sit on the couch facing the instruments which she did without asking any questions. Calum and Luke then started setting up their guitars while Ashton got comfortable on his seat and picked up his drumsticks, swirling them mindlessly.

Luke started strumming his acoustic guitar's strings while Calum played the bass and Ellie immediately recognized the song as one of All Time Low's.

"I wish you could see your face right now," Luke sang. "Cause you're grinning like a fool," he winked and Ellie realized she had indeed been grinning like a fool so she sent him a pointed look before laughing.

"We're sitting on your kitchen floor on a Tuesday afternoon,

Doesn't matter when we get back to doing what we do,

Cause right now we last forever just as long as I'm with you,

You're just a day dream away I wouldn't know what to say if I had you."

Luke continued singing with Calum harmonizing and sometimes singing solo. They sounded amazing together and it filled Ellie with this warm, huge bubble of happiness. She was too lost in looking at the three to fully concentrate on the music.

The ending of the song snapped her back to reality and she realized her eyes were filled with tears when Ashton asked her if she was crying.

"I'm just so happy! And proud! And oh my god, you guys are so good!" She said in answer to his question and wiped her eyes before they all group hugged and cheered.

Once it hit them when it was time for lunch – the growling of the stomach was an indication – they scrambled to the kitchen where Ashton's mum was fixing up something and when she saw the hungry, drooling teenagers, she couldn't help but break out in a fit of giggles.

"Always lovely to see you darling," She said as she hugged Ellie.

"You too, Mrs. Irwin!" Ellie said with a kiss on her cheek.

-

After hours of watching movies and eating, Ellie announced sarcastically that she was too tired after such a hard work filled day and was heading home.

"Such hard work," Calum's muffled voice said, lying face first on the couch, limbs sprawled in every direction.

"Much tiring," Ashton groaned lying on the floor with a bag of half eaten chips on his stomach, rising and falling with every breath he took.

"Actually, I think it's all the food you two ate," Ellie said with an eyebrow raised in amusement.

The two boys groaned in agreement and not too long had passed before soft snores were escaping Calum.

Ellie chuckled and got up from Luke's lap where she had been for hours. "Sorry if you can't feel your body," she laughed, the sound making Luke's heart race.

"Please, El," he rolled his eyes jokingly as he stood up. "How many times do I have to tell you that you're not heavy?"

Ellie shrugged and poked her tongue out at him childishly.

Luke looked around and realized Ashton was asleep as well. He reached forward and grabbed Ellie's hand, pulling her to him causing a slight gasp to escape her lips. She wrapped her hands around his neck instinctively and he wrapped one of his around her waist and placed the other on her cheek, caressing it.

"I'm going to miss you," he said in a low voice, his eyes flicking between her lips and eyes, playing with the strands of hair that had long since escaped her braid.

"Me too," she whispered, her breaths were coming out fast and short.

Luke looked deep into her eyes before closing the distance between them and latching his lips onto hers. Ellie's eyes fluttered close and she gave in to the kiss, a war between butterflies in her tummy. Their lips moved in sync and Luke kissed her harder than he ever had, putting in all the emotion and unspoken words into that one kiss. Showing her how much she meant to him and that all he said weren't just words.

His hands started roaming her body and Ellie tried hard to stop the moans that were threatening to escape her. Finally, after not being able to control herself, she let out a soft moan and pulled away from Luke, breathing heavily.

"Not here," she shook her head and pointed at Ashton who was squirming in his sleep.

Luke nodded, breathing heavily as well, and kissed Ellie one last time on the lips before offering to walk her home.

***

HUGS AND KISSES AND CUPCAKES AND RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!!!

Okay so I don't know if I even have anyone to read this now because I haven't updated in almost a month! I've just been so busy since my dad came for a visit for about 2 – 3 weeks and we were rarely ever at home! Sometimes I would only be at home for an hour and of course we would come home to sleep. And then started the whole uni finding, course finding and all that shiz.

And finally I'm free and so I wrote this up today and I was so happy when my brain started working! xD GO BRAIN!

Anyway, as always, I wanted to thank you guys for reading this like your support is just amazing! I'm so overwhelmed with how far this story has come!

Also it has passed 11K! :D Big round of applause for everyone who read, voted and commented! Love you all!

Yeah I think that's all \(o_O)/

OH OH AND WHO LOVES JET BLACK HEART AS MUCH AS I DO???

OKAY NOW IM DONE. BYE. LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS AND KISSES AND CUPCAKES AND RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!!!

- Pooji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 5K 40
❝I... I saved you!❞ ❝Yeah, you did - but you're still a pathetic freak!❞ Or the one where the Hemmings family are hide-out hybrids living with the Cl...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
10.5K 96 21
MOVING TO NEW ACCOUNT - @thatweirdokhai - 𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼...
664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...