The sweetest nightmares (Loki...

By simbaandicequeen

A dangerous prophcy is coming closer and closer to it's judgement day, spreading it's steps one by one until... More

Part 1 ~ Beginning
Part 2 - thoes happy times
Part 3 - Impossible
Part 4 - The lightning within his eyes
Part 5 - Frozen angel
Part 6 - Edward, as I can see him
Part 7 - "Hello Edward"
Part 9 - build and fall apart in seconds
Part 10 - A Lier in love
Part 11 - Invisibility
Part 12 - To fall and run away
Part 13 - Broken
Part 14 - One
Part 15 - To win her heart
Part 16 - The horrible truth
Part 16 - Set fire to the rain
Part 18 - Breath me
Part 19 - Chaotic
Part 20 - Cold surprise
Part 21 - She
Part 22 - spirit of the north
Part 23 - See all of me
Part 24 - A long story......
Part 25 - mess up everything
Part 26 - Pitch Black
Part 27 - Love her
Part 29 - Remember that nightmare
Part 29 - " My friend "
Part 30 - Nothing more?!
Part 32 - Green glow
Part 32 - I wanted to kiss him
Part 33 - The green aurora
Part 35 - Halo
Part 36 - The mission
Part 37 - Freeze you out
Part 37 - snowflakes
Part 38 - send me there
Part 39 - Battle scars
Part 40 - Coming home
Part 41 - Cuddled up
Part 42 - Don't you dare touch her
Part 43 - Did you miss me?
Part 44 - Black Queen
Part 45 - Diamonds

Part 28 - Don't run anywhere

24 2 0
By simbaandicequeen

Elsa :

The next morning I felt as light as a northern breeze.
I didn't felt better than this since months ago!
What happened then in the middle of the night gave me hope, and a reason to go on with, and even tho I don't know who is my saver yet, I want to thank him in every way I can and maybe even kiss him back......
But I won't fall for him, I have too many scars from the last time I did.....

I got down the stairs from my bedroom after cheering up from changing my clothes and tiding my hair in a more beautiful way then the usual braid -
another thing I started doing since I became happyer and since Jack crashed by my palace - I must confess.

He made me a bit more of the girl I was only half a year ago, when my heart was still whole and not shattered......
But it is healing, maybe because of him, and therefore I want to thank him.

With that wonderful happy thought I entered the room quality so I won't wake him up.

Strange.
Usually he is always up when I enter his room in the morning, so awake, so alert and excited.....
But now,
He is lying, on the bed like I never saw him doing before;

His head, far - far away from the pillow, his body lying in a weird angle, almost like he threw himself on the bed and slept that way all night long, without any blanket to keep him from the cold.
Ha!
For some reason, it was actually amusing to find him like this,
It's kind of cute.....
A smile started appearing on my lips as I leaned over to wake him up.

-"Jack!" I said almost whispering so I won't make him scared.
-"Jack!" I said a bit louder this time as I shaked him up gently.

Then,
He opened him eyes, blinked them one time only and then smiled that way I could never forget in a million years;
His eyes full of those small shining stars, that drowned in that perfect, deep, blue that surrounds them as always, focused completely on me, with an expression almost like he saw an angel, while I at the time, drowned in his soul, like an open book in front of me that I want to never end.
-"Elsa!" He called my name.

-"Good morning sleepy." I giggled.

-"How much time did I slept?" He asked,as he got up and I set next to him.
Blushing a bit from the fact that I had to wake him up like this, yet his eyes almost craving for my look as if they woke up after an eternity of darkness.
I giggled and almost answered before he cut me off while saying:
"No! No, how did you sleep tonight?"
He asked, raising his voice, almost exploding of existment.

Wow, I remembered him more apathetic than this, in the first days of our introduction he was unconscious and usually he was very calmed,
Although I saw some weird sparkle in his eyes when he looked at me that sometimes grew stronger while he was close to me, or a red colour that got through his cheeks we were closer then two normal strangers usually are.

I kept giggling of the high mood I was in and then remembered what happened last night.
-" I slept wonderfully. Thank you."
I blushed to the memory and smiled with all the charm and happiness I had.

He looked like he couldn't let his eyes off me while his smile grew wider!
-"Are you sure there weren't any kind of special things that happened last night?"

-"Yha, I'm sure." I answered, lying because he would never believe me, and looked at the floor to hide the instant red colour on my face.
That kiss was really good......

I laght to break the awkward silence and get that thought away as I said;
"Okay.
Don't you mind if I'll put on your scars something?
It might hurt, but don't worry it will help you."
He smiled sarcastically, and rose an eyebrow like he didn't understood the meaning of the world pain, As if he said 'Hurt me? Are you kidding?'.

-"Okay sit stright then....." I said as I set for myself and searched for that medicine I wanted to put on his wounds.
Oh, wrong sequence of actions, and now I need to get up of my ice heels on this ice floor and find that medicine I don't remember where I put.

Suddenly,
I saw Jack noticing that I can't find it and he just got up and walked to what appears to be where it was.
The corner table, how obvious.
He got up and with two quick steps he reached it with a light hand,
and after walking back to me he smiled and said;
"If walking doesn't hurt me,
It won't either."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling back:
I was so happy that Jack is finally able to walk and getting better every day because of my work and investment, And even more proud that I managed to cure such a badly hurted person on my own and with the most basic knowledge of medicine!
I always thought that I am weak, but this moment showed me otherwise.
He showed me otherwise.
Jack showed me otherwise.

He showed me hope,
He showed me joy,
He showed me that there is a chance for me even if I am such a powerful person that can kill everybody arround in seconds or care them and spread happiness which is as light as a snowflake and as sweet as a sunlight.

He saw beauty in my cool;
he saw my novelty, shine, depth, wisdom, like the one in thoes lovely forms that the snowflakes appearing on.
How fragile, how clear, yet mysterious and sefisticated I am,
Full of light, pure.

Am I pure?
Does he thinks I am pure?
Does he finds my soul beautiful from all points of view?
Isn't he afraid of such a cold yet gentle creatcher like me?
Can he protect me of all wrong?
Can he be with me all my days and all my nights?
Can he be my gurdian?
The questions ran in my mind with each step he took closer as all the answers are right and his image grows only more perfect than it already is.

He sat down, his eyes still focused on me, yet with more calmed and cold expression -
Calmed, confident and cold as I always remembered.
It's only a pity that he will never know that cold people never bothered me anyway, and on the country, I like them.

I started curing his scars as I blush every time I touch him, and in his eyes I see that ood combination of joy, pleasure and softness shining in three, small sparkles in his sea-blue eyes.

We talked a bit while the ointment worked it's magic on the wounds;
-"I got to admit that for a queen, you're quite a good doctor."
Said Jack as the short convention opened.
- "Thank you very much for the compliment, yet I am sure anyone would do the same as I did in this situation." I answered with a shy smile, looking at the floor again.
-"Are you kidding? No!
I will surely won't have any kind of success of curing!
Hugh.... not even close to yours.
I have another type of skills....." He said as he put his hand behind his neck and got a red flash of colour on his checks.
-"Okay. Would you mind if I'll get out for a little walk? I need to breave some air, last night was kind of stressing...."
-"Yha ,sure."

He got up to walk me out of the room, and looked at me like he knew what I mean.

'Strange.'
I thought as I twisted my face a bit as a result, and almost walked out of the room.

-"Oh no! I almost forgot! We need to clean the ointment off your body. It finished it's work." I rushed forwards him with my hands up, ready to do all the tasks that are relevant,
But he only caught my hands in his when I was close, and looked at me with that same stable look and cold confidence, saying:
"Don't worry about that. I got this.
You did too much for me already."
- "Thank you Jack." I said with a charming smile as I drowned in his blue eyes again.

"So, am I allowed to go now?"
- " Yes, you are." He released my hands from his grip and answered with the same cool expression, yet contains some kind of sadness.

"Hey!" He called me from the edge of the room as I got away.
"You don't have to ask for my permission for that, you are too worried and too polite! Sometimes I think you are forgetting who is the queen and who is the gurdian!" He shouted from the edge of the room, sarcastically.

-"And you wanna be so?"
-"Are you kidding?
If I should have paid for the job of your guardian I'd rather being poor now!"

I giggled while becoming rosie red of his compliments.
"Well, you know what I mean" He continued.

"It's just......We don't have to be so polite next to each other, we are already quite close and even tho that you're a queen and I'm just your guardian........ I thought..... I just have being spending time thinking that......
Maybe we can just be friends?"
He asked, not exactly knowing how to say it, putting his hand behind his neck again, blushing like a fool.

-"Sure Jack, we can be friends." I said, not able to take my eyes off his wonderful image.
"Okay. Bey then. Don't run anywhere."
I said as I go out of the room happy and light as I can't remember myself being whole months already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 135 11
// This is my first story EVER. So it's kinda mess but I have no heart to pull it down. BTW I think I made a better work with Soul Healer and the One...
19.9K 373 43
Book One ------------- Princess Asta Odindottir of Asgard Youngest of Three She awaits her Name Day to be gifted a Title like her brothers. But thing...
56.7K 1.7K 21
© ᵐˡˡᵏᵇʳᵉᵃᵈ . ᵗʰᵒʳ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ . ˡᵒʷᵉʳᶜᵃˢᵉ ᶦⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑?❞ ----╾↠ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪...
35.5K 967 51
"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the stone ever doing anything like this before...