Daddy's Boy [Larry AU] ☑️

By LarriesKingdom

The year is 2137 7-year-old Harry Styles has just moved to Doncaster with his father Christian Styles. After... More

Daddy's Boy #0102001
PROLOGUE
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
CINQ
SIX
SEPT
HUIT
NEUF
DIX
ONZE
DOUZE
TREIZE
QUATORZE
QUINZE
SEIZE
DIX-SEPT
DIX-HUIT
DIX-NEUF
DIX-NEUF [SPEÇIAL]
VINGT
VINGT ET UN(E)
VINGT ET DEUX
VINGT-TROIS
VINGT-QUATRE
VINGT-CINQ
VINGT-SIX
VINGT-SEPT
VINGT-HUIT
VINGT-NEUF
TRENTE
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

UN(E)

1.5K 61 52
By LarriesKingdom

Surprised? Yeah me too! No explanations, please just read!

And yeah, my chapters are numbered in French coz I love French!

And this is dedicated to RushAdrenalinee Tiffany and all my friends who are reading this... Coz I miss you guys so freaking much!

Ok go...

*****

2138.

"Harry! Hurry up or..." "I'm gonna be late for school. I know." Harry walks into the kitchen with his school bag slung over his shoulder. He was wearing a white shirt and blue skinny jeans and white converse.

"Daddy, we've been over this! I can't get there earlier than 7:50. It's uncool." "Well it's gonna be 'uncool'..." he said with airquotes, "If you don't get your butt in the car."

Harry giggles then grabs a container of yoghurt and starts towards the car with Christian following behind him.

Once in the car, Harry was mindlessly looking out of the window when a thought popped up.

"Hey daddy?" "Mmm...?" Christian hums from the driver's seat. "You remember what today is, right?"

Christian furrowed his eyebrows as he slowed the car down to a halt at a red light. "Let's see... It's not my birthday. It's not yours. It's definately not our one year anniversary in Doncaster yet. No I can't think of anything son."

Harry doesn't hide his disappointment.

"Really? Nothing?"

The light turns green so Christian starts driving again. "Harry, just tell your old man already."

Harry blinks away the tears but tells him.

"It's... It's show and tell, daddy. You promised you would come!"

Christian sighs as his grip on the wheel tightens, his knuckles turning slighlty white.

"Harry, I'm sorry. But I thought I told you last night that i have an important meeting today. I can't..." "I know. You can't miss it."

They pull up to the school's entrance. Harry hurriedly unbuckles himself and opens the door.

"Harry..." "Bye daddy. See you at four, or later. I'll be with Niall, or did you forget he's coming over tonight!" "Harry!"

The door closes almost in a slam and Christian watches as Harry angrily yet delicately wipes tears from his eyes as he walks into the school building.

He sighs again and pulls out into the highway to drive to work.

* * *

"And I believe that my little Taylor is going to grow up and be famous... Just like her mother. Ain't that right Tay?"

Taylor Swift looks up at her mother in adoration and smiles. "Right momma!"

The class claps and gives her a standing novation. Harry claps without giving it much energy.

And much to his horror, she was the last one.

Everyone's parents were in the room and they'd all had their turns.

It was... his turn.

"Last but not least... Harry Styles."

There's a brief silence before Niall coughs and claps. The others join as Harry shakily walks to the front of the class.

"Lord, please save me now." He says a silent prayer and turns around to face his classmates and their parents. Sone were looking for any of his parents while others were waiting for that damn bell to ring already!

Harry clears his throat, tears already choking him up.

"Uhm... Well m... my name is Harry Styles. I'm eight years old." His tears were so so close. He needed to get out. "And my d... my dad is an... uhm... an FBI agent..."

The whole class burst into laughter. Even now he couldn't get used to it. The humiliation. No one ever believed him. They thought he was delusional and had a mental problem. A tear made its way into the world and rolled down his cheek as the laughter dies down.

"Okay, okay. Settle down. Now Harry, let's be serious for now. All jokes aside." A few giggles were heard.

Harry looked down as more tears rolled down his flushed cheeks. He just wanted to die.

But God works in mysterious ways...

"I'd believe him if I were you."

All heads snapped to the window where a man dressed all in black and dark shades leaned on the window sill.

"I'm sorry. Who are you and what are you doing here? Wait... how did you get in?"

Harry lifted his head slowly, looking to see if his mind was not playing any tricks.

The man chuckled and and pushed off of the wall. He walked slowly towards the front of the classroom where Harry stood rooted to the ground, eyes wide and tears dried on his cheeks.

He slowly removed his shades to stare directly at Harry whose dimples made an appearance for the first time that day.

"My name? It's Styles. Christian Styles. And I'm fulfilling a promise."

He squatted right infront of Harry who couldn't stop smiling. "And for that last question? Harry?"

Harry chuckles but says, "He'll have to kill you for that type of information." And he hugged him tight.

"Thank you daddy." He whispered. "Anything and everything for daddy's boy."

Only then did they realise the claps coming from the other children. Harry giggled as Christian ruffled Harry's hair. He stood up, lifting Harry onto his back.

"As you heard from my son, I am indeed an FBI agent. I served in the war about seven years ago. And here we are."

More claps from the students and from a few parents.

A few hands shoot up.

"Ah.. yes pretty little girl with the red ponytail."

Ariana Grande giggles as she stands. "What made you fight in the war?"

"Ah! Smart girl too. Well, I guess I can't say I don't love action. And I was in the army before so I thought, hey why not fight for my country." Some approving nods from parents as children smile wide.

More hands.

"Let's see here... Harry, you choose." Harry continues smiling and adjusts himself on Christian's back.

"Ok... uhm... Michael!"

Michael Clifford, a redhead, stands up. "Uhm, hi. Ok. Is it like, hard to like join the FBI and fight a war and stuff?"

Michael's mother pulls him down harshly causing him to wince.

"Easy lady! Now Michael, I can infact tell you that joining the FBI is really challenging. You have to be dedicated to it and really push yourself to the limit. You know what, scratch that. Push yourself to the limit now kids. If you wanna be like your parents, you gotta work hard right now. You understand?"

The children nod and clap harshly as well as parents who are pleased with Christian's words.

"Do we have time for one more question?" Christian asks the teacher who nods approvingly.

"Harry?" Only one hand shoots up. Harry rolls his eyes but picks her. "Taylor."

Taylor stands up with attitude, straightens out her skirt then looks Harry in the eye.

"Are you gonna ask something or not?" Christian asks the girl who was practically radiating off hatred towards Harry. Christian put Harry down.

"Yes." She looks Christian straight in the eye with a smirk on her face. "Where's Harry's mother?"

Harry gasps and holds his mouth with his hands, desperately trying to hold back tears.

This couldn't be happening again.

"Excuse me?" Christian squinted his eyes in concentration. He was starting to hate this kid.

"Harry's mum? We never hear about her. We thought, you know, maybe she's sick or something worse and we are just like, concerned."

"Taylor! Sit down!" Niall Horan harshly whispers behind her.

"Besides, we'd like to meet her as well. You know? All our parents have been here for show and tell. I think it would be nice to know where Harry gets his..." sizes Harry up and down then looks back at Christian, "..his looks from."

Harry couldn't take it. He shoved past everyone and ran out of the classroom. Taylor and her 'posie' laughed at him as Taylor sat down.

Christian looked at Taylor and shook his head then went after Harry.

He really hated that kid!

=•=°=•=

I hoped you like it. I'm scared at the fact that I don't have a constant tense but oh well. I hope it's still good.

I'm excited too! I hit 1000+ words! How cool am I!

I know... Not that cool. But anyway. Please tell me what you think.

Vote. Comment. Share.

-StylesNation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 15 7
•Cover made by @tomm0way aka t0mmoway on Instagram <3 [⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️]: Suicide Self Harm Drug use Don't read if sensitive Harry Styles is a...
12.4K 282 17
English teacher Harry Styles join Doncaster High fresh out of Uni. Drama teacher Mr Tomlinson is delighted to have a new teacher - especially one who...
480K 19.1K 43
Louis' mother managed to get him a job as a housemaid in Styles' family mansion. What happened when the feminine 18 years old boy met the gorgeous an...
107K 2.7K 64
Losing one's parents can be one of the hardest things you can go through. Especially when you're only sixteen years old. When Harry Styles watches bo...