Derek's Daughter

By _javamuva_

Derek Morgan was having a normal day at work and then a surprise came to visit him. His daughter Maliyah. He... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Drunk Texting
New Friends
Chapter 13
Important Author's Note
Chapter 14
✨Final Chapter coming soon✨
NOT AN UPDATE

Hawaii

2K 51 4
By _javamuva_

Derek's POV

I'm on my way to Garcia's house and then I get a call from Niah.

"Hey Niah."

"Morgan. Something is wrong with Maliyah."

"I am almost over there. Where is Garcia?"

"She is in the kitchen getting a warm towel for her."

I hang up the phone and knock on Garcia's apartment door. Niah opens it and I walk in to see Maliyah just sitting there.

"Derek? What are you doing here?" Garcia says

"I have something to tell you but thank can wait. Maliyah" I shook her and she looked at me.

"Huh? Ummm yeah hey Dad."

"Maliyah you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just- thinking. I am gonna go to my room. Niah?"

They walk out the room and go into Maliyah's room leaving me and Garcia once again. Alone.

"Hey Garcia."

"Derek what are you doing here?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Well I don't want your apology. I don't want to talk to you."

"Garcia! Listen to me!"

She looks at me and walks over to the couch to sit down.

"So talk." she says sassy

"Babygirl listen.... I left Shauna."

"What?"

"I found her in bed with some guy. I just wanted to say that I-"

"Listen Derek okay. No need to apologize. I don't need that. You had your chance before."

"What are you talking about?"

"At the hospital. We had a moment and then you blew me off for Shauna and now that you find her cheating you come crawling back to your babygirl. Well look here Babygirl is gone. My name is Penelope Garcia. And I am in love with Michael."

"Pen! I found Shauna in bed with the man that you so called love."

"Wha- I-I don't believe this."

"I came home and then I walk into the room and they are in my bed. I was so mad. I didn't know what to do. I packed all my stuff up and left. I came here because well I had to tell you amd because I need you babygirl. You are the only one that understands me. You are always there for me. You see the good in people even when its not there."

"You don't know me Derek Morgan. But is that true?"

"I know that you love me. I know that you care and still think about me. I know that you are just well you were just settling with Michael. Yes its true. I would never lie to you."

I know that she is going to be hurt. I didn't want to tell her but I had to. She is still my bestfriend. I love her. It just had to happen.

"Garci?"

"Derek?"

"I love you. I am sorry for everything that happened."

"Derek I can never stay mad at my bestfriend." We both laugh. She looks down and I take her hand.

"Babygirl. I love you."

"I love you too."

Maliyah's POV

I don't know what is going on with me. I keep gazing off into space. I need help, but I want to go the Hawaii and get my party on. I hear my dad say that he loves Garcia! I am so excited.

"Niah! You heard that??"

"I did! Omg you knew it, I knew it, the whole BAU knew it. Nooooowww enough about them. What happened when you went to JJ's office and then when you went to Reid's office?"

"Well you are my bestfriend. Okay so I go into JJ's office and she is like "back off of Reid. He is mine" and so I am like what the world. Why is she coming at me like that? So then she got weird about it when she siad he is mine and then told me to leave. So I leave and Reid is standing there. He--"

Author's NOTE

You already know what happens.

"Mal?!?!? I think that I know what he wants to tell you."

"Okay well can you tell me because I have no clue."

"It is sooo obvious. Reid is love with you!!!"

"What??!!? No he isn't. Is he? Well I wonder if Garcia knows. She did stare and smile at him."

"She knows. The whole BAU probably knows. I mean you don't notice how he looks at you when we sit at the round table. He calls you and never Garcia when we are out in the field. Obviously!"

Was Reid really in love with me? No he couldn't be.

"Hey thing one and two." My Dad and Garcia say when they come in.

"Hey lovebirds!" Niah says

"What are you guys gossiping about now?"

"Ooooh nothing just Hawaii, the fact that you and Garcia are dating and the fact that Reid is in love with Mal!" Niah says. I hit her upside the head.

"Hawaii is going to be fun, we are not dating we just made up from a little predicament and I know that he is." My dad says.

"You knew?" Garcia said

"Remember at the hospital when I said I know?"

"That's what you were talking about. I hate you. You had me thinking sonething else."

"Why didn't anybody tell me?!? Am I the only person that didn't know?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"Wow...... But I thought that he was with JJ?"

"Noooo.... They are just friends."

"Ok ok..... Dad?"

"Where is mom?"

"She is back at her apartment why?"

"Her?? What happened?"

"Its complicated."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek's POV

I woke up at 4:30 and I roll over to see Garcia. I smile and I slide out of the bed and go to wash my face. I heard Maliyah and Niah in the other room.

"Girls? You awake?"

"Uuh yeah Dad. Come in."

"So what are yall doing up so early?"

"Just talking. Dad? Do you really love Garcia? I would love for her to be my step mom! I love Garcia."

"I love her too. I actually wanted to talk to you about that. Since we are going to Hawaii I thought that it would be a perfect time to ask her out. What do you think?"

Garcia's POV

I get out of bed and I don't see Derek. I walk to the kitchen to eat and I hear Maliyah talking to Derek.
I hear them say:

M: Do you love her?

D: No doubt. I love Garcia. She is everything to me. I have always loved her from the moment I saw her. She isn't like other girls. She understands me. She is everything to me. So is Hawaii a good time to ask her?

M: Sshh I think she is awake. Act Normal.

I pretend that I didn't hear anything. What Derek said made me so happy. I fell in love with him. I fell head over heals for him. He is my Sculpted God of Chocolate Thunder.

"Hey Babygirl. Whatcha thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just can't wait to get to Hawaii."

"Me neither."

It was silent. I was cooking breakfast before we had to go to the BAU to meet up with the team. Maliyah and Niah came out with their suitcases, dressed and ready to go.

"Is the jet nice?" Mal says

"It is! It is super nice. You are going to like it. Bring headphones."

"Kaay!! Let me go get them."

Maliyah walks back into the room.

"And can you get mine too? Thanks!"

I hear her sigh and then she closes the door in the process of looking for the headphones.

"So!" Niah says and I get startled "So do you think Reid will confess his love for Mal in Hawaii??"

"I have no idea. I haven't talked to boy wonder"

"Yeah. If he really loves my daughter and he is serious about her he will do it when its the most beautiful night. He will take her to the beach and walk with her. Take her hand~~~" Derek says while acting out what Reid would do on me. We faced each other and stared at each for a long time.

"FOUND EM!!"

We pull away and I go grab my suitcase and coffee and we head out. The ride over to the BAU was quiet. It was awkward. I get a text from Hotch saying to meet at the jet. Wheels up in 30.

"Wheels up in 30 Hotch says."

"Okay. So to the jet we go" Derek says. He is so cute.

Maliyah's POV

The jet was nice! Throughout the whole plane ride Dad sat with Pen messing with her, Rossi and Blake were talking, Hotch and Prentiss were whispering to each other, Reid read a book while JJ sat next to him giving me a stare, and Niah and I talked and laughed about everything. We are the youngest of the group so we tried to keep it live on the jet.

Reid's POV

"Hey Derek? Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure kid."

He walks over. I tell JJ to get up and go sit with Garcia.

"So what's on your mind kid?"

"Derek? I'm in love with your daughter. I know that she is your daughter but there is something about her"

Garcia's quick POV

"What do you think they are talking about?"

"Maliyah."

"Why?"

"You don't know? Reid is in love with her but hasn't gotten the chance to tell her yet."

"Hmmm.... Interesting."

Derek's POV

"I know Kid. I approve. Have you told her?"

"Well no. I was thinking about doing it on the most-"

"Beautiful night. Walking along the beach gazing into each others eyes."

"How'd you know?"

"I was gonna do that."

"I was gonna tell her after the meeting with Hotch in front of everybody but she stormed out with Garci. Then I was gonna tell her after her meeting with JJ and I had the chsnce but Garcia and Niah interrupted it."

"So that tells you that you need to get her alone. Away from Niah and Garcia and JJ."

"Why JJ?"

"Oh come on. I know you two had a thing."

"Have. Have a thing."

"Have? You are trying to confess your love for Mal while JJ is still hanging on? Oh no. Dude if you really love Mal, JJ has got to go."

And with that I left and went back to messing with Garcia.

"What yall talk about?"

"Guy stuff."

"Mal?"

"Yup!" we laughed and held hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garcia's POV

We landed in Hawaii and it was lovely. The air, the sky, everything. We had cars waiting for us courtesy of Hotch and the head chairperson. We all split up. Derek made sure that Maliyah and Niah were safe. He got back in the car.

"I hope Maliyah knows how to drive."

"I hope so."

Hotch was in front and we all followed him to the ocean front beach house. It was so beautiful and romantic.

"So everyone gets a room with their partner. We have lunch and then the rest of the vacation is relaxation." Hotch says

Derek, Maliyah, Niah, and I all go to see where our rooms are. Derek and I had a beautiful view of the ocean. Maliyah and Niah could see the pool from their room.

"Hotch wants us to eat lunch as a family. Guess who is cooking?"

"Rossi??"

"You guessed right! Haha..... Lets get downstairs."

After they all had lunch Hotch, Derek, Rossi and Reid went outside to play football. Garcia and the girls stayed in the house talking.

Garcia's POV

"Isn't it just soo beautiful here."

"Yeah it really is" Maliyah says

"It's so romantic for couples. Don't yah think Maliyah?" JJ said

"Ummm yeah I guess."

"So Prentiss! Wassup with you and Hotch???"

"What are you talking about?"

"You guys are obviously a thing."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes" we all said in unison

"So Maliyah. You and Reid? What's that about?"

"Nothing. We are just friends."

"Haha! If you say so."

Derek's POV

"Reid! Just catch the ball at least once!"

"No! The way that you throw, I will pass. I am just going to sit here and finish this whole book."

I took the ball and threw it at Reid's book. Little did I know he had a drink in his hand. It spilled all over him.

"Really Derek?"

He went into the house to change his clothes.

Mal's POV

I see Reid come in the house with his shirt all wet. I went to his room to see what happened.

"Hey Reid? You ok?"

"Yeah. Your dad, the jerk of all jerks, threw a football at me and spilled my drink. I am better now that you are here."

I just blush and I see him struggling with his.

"Here lemme help"

I unbutton the shirt so that he was able to get it over his head. I pulled it down and then straightened the shirt up and the buttoned it back up. I look up at him and he is just looking at me. His eyes are so cute. He is soo adorable. I finished buttoning his shirt and he was still looking at me. I looked into his eyes and he started to lean in. I did to. We almost kissed but I respected JJ. I stopped.

"Okay well that's all I wanted to know. Ummm stay dry and relax a little okay."

"Maliyah wait! Meet me on the beach at 8"

"Ummm yeah sure"

I heard Niah call my name and I flew out the room down the steps.

"Where were you?"

"In the room. I was looking for something. I couldn't find it"

"But the room was the oth-"

"Whete is Garcia?"

"In the kitchen with the girls"

I walked downstairs hoping to avoid that whole conversation. I can't believe we almost kissed. I do respect JJ. That's hers and I don't like messing things up. But if we did kiss.

[Down on the beach they saw two girls sitting on the beach. Maliyah and Niah went to go talk to them]

Mal's POV

"Hi! Ummm... You guys stay in that nice house right there?" one of the girls asked

"Yeah. I am Maliyah and this is Leniah. Call her Niah."

"Hi! I'm Leah and this is Deija. We are here on a vacation."

"Hi I'm Deija"

"Nice to meet you and so are we. I am an agent for the FBI and so is she. We are here to have fun and relax."

"That's cool. You guys looks so young. How old are you guys?"

"I just turned 21 in July. She is 22"

"I'm 22 and Deija is 21"

"Thats cool! It was great to meet you guys."

"Hey there is a party like further down there on the beach. You guys should come and you can bring your friends. There are going to be older people too so yeah!"

"Maybe we will! Nice to meet you Leah and Deija!"

"You too!"

We walk back to the house and we tell them about the party.

"They were sooo nice!"

"Did you profile them?"

"Dad not everything is about profiling"

"Well you never know that could be crazy"

"Dad live a little alright! Gosh everything is always about work!"

I go inside and Niah, Garcia, and Prentiss follow me.

"I'm going to that party. He is just going to have to live with it."

Author's note.

Okay this chapter is probably kinda boring. I am now in school so like my brain is on overload with trying to get stuff turned in at school and updating this story. I am really sorry lol. I promise the chapter will be better.

XOXO

~Nanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 63 6
What if Matt Casey had a son?
7.6K 70 10
Follow the adventures as the firehouse crew 51 babysits Jordan.
266K 19K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
15K 972 11
This is a story of a messed up man named Zayn Malik from the city of London who came to some island in North America to find his own art -to find him...