Studsey (A fanfic)

Da Brookierus

Stuart Edge and Lindsey Stirling are both Youtubers and Entertainers. They have collabed continuous times, bu... Altro

A Collaboration
The Craze

The Moment

21 3 0
Da Brookierus

It has been a year since the craze in Instagram. We have been a lot closer, and we kiss more often. We have been on 7 dates already, and I think it'll happen soon, I'll just have to wait and see.....

At the park. Where Stuart told me to meet. I walk by the rose garden, where he first asked me. I smell the roses. White and red with a some pink roses are all around, with the sweet scent I always love to smell. I turn around. "I knew you would be here." Says Stuart. As he goes down on his knee, he says these words. "Lindsey -middle name- Stirling, you are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I love you so, so much. Please, would you....would you marry me?" It's the moment! I have so much to plan and- "Lindsey?" I giggle. "Yes, yes I will!"

The tune of "Here Comes the Bride" is played on the violin by Lindsey Stirling as she walks down the isle. "It's beautiful," she whispers to her Dad. "This is everything I have dreamed of for you." He whispers back. "Do you take this woman, in sickness and health, in wealthiness and the poor, to be you wife?" Stuart smiles. "I do." "And do you-" Lindsey interrupts, "I do!!" They kiss, the end!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...