The Other Argent ➵ Stiles Sti...

By SpanishCandy

"We all go a little mad sometimes." [#9 IN "TEEN WOLF"] Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent More

PART I
[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
PART II
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
Holy crap ✔

[32]

38.6K 1.2K 662
By SpanishCandy

"NO."

"Stella, please. He looks awful and If you would just listen to him. You'd understand why he'd tell you that. I know it was stupid of him but just hear him out." Scott begged the brunette to go to the hospital with Stiles as she just kept telling him, she was still heart broken from what he did the other night.

Stella firmly pressed her lips together as she let out an unusual yet frustrated sound. She started to think what Aiden had told her. How maybe he had a reason to why he did that.

"Fine. Where the hell is the idiot?"

"He's in the chemistry classroom." Scott told her and pointed at the room, making her roll her eyes before walking over towards the door, opening it to see him looking down at his fingers.

"Why'd you say it?" The question fell out of her mouth, she wanted to know the reason to why he did it.

"I thought I was going to protect you if I was right with my theory. And I was right. But, I regretted what I did." Stiles muttered as he stood up right and started to walk towards Stella who was just staring at him.

"Remember about the key? The one with phosphors? And remember that night where you got taken? We were in this room that night, right?" He asked while Stella nodded to all his questions making him talk again, "There was two coded messages on the board using atomic numbers. I... I think I wrote those messages to Barrow to get you and Kira killed."

"So, when I rewrote the numbers the other night. It was exactly like my handwriting. I didn't want to put you in danger, Stella. I didn't want you to be afraid of me. If I was the one who did that without even realizing it then imagine what I could do to you? I don't want you getting hur-" Stiles started to ramble like always but got cut off when Stella ran into his arms, engulfing him into a tight hug.

"You're an idiot, Stiles. I would never ever be afraid of you. And I can protect myself just fine. What you said the other night hurt me way more than what you're telling me right now. We'll figure it out together, alright?" Stella asked him, pulling away from the hug to look up at him,

"Come on. We're going to go to the hospital and I'll be right next to you."

"Dr. Gardner's not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors?" Melissa asked Stiles who just stepped away from her making Stella to hold onto him to check if he was alright.

"Stiles, are you all right?"

"I don't know. I guess not really." He replied with a soft voice making Stella frown and look at Melissa who just stared at the boy with a look of sadness.

"All right, kiddo. All right. Come with me. It's okay." She started to take both teenagers to the patient room, asking Stiles some questions.

"I'm going to get some snacks. I'll be right back, okay? Don't think I'll leave you." Stella made sure to tell him, placing a kiss on his cheek before walking out of the room to get to the snack machine.

Stella took out her wallet and put in a one dollar bill to get a bag of Cheetos. She punched in the numbers for the Cheetos and waited patiently for the snack to fall down. Once it did she leaned over to grab the bag and took it out, she stood up only to jump when she saw Melissa right next to her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, sweetheart." She laughed gently at her causing Stella to shake her head no and smile at her, holding the bag of hot Cheetos pretty tightly.

"So, what happened to Stiles? Can he go home now or?"

"I gave him Midazolam." Melissa whispered to her so that nobody would hear their conversation.

"Why'd you give him a sedative?" Stella asked furrowing her eyebrows down.

"He hasn't been sleeping well. Says he's only had eight hours of sleep in just three days. He needs to sleep. You can go back to school, Stella. He'll be safe here." Melissa tried to convince the brunette but she forgot that she was a stubborn Argent just like her family.

"No, I'm staying here. I told him that I'd be next to him the entire time he's at the hospital. I can't just leave him here." Stella tells her and bit her bottom lip as she looked over at the room that he was currently in,

"So, he hasn't been sleeping good at all?"

"That's what he told me."

"I guess I'll be making sure that he sleeps from now on." Stella tells her and started to walk back into the room to see Stiles sleeping on the bed.

She walked over to the chair that was beside him and sat down. She placed a hand on his cheek, caressing it gently as she just studied his face. Stiles looked peaceful and happy now that he was getting some rest.

Stella started to close her eyes to get some rest herself. She needed the rest since she couldn't sleep from last night because she stayed up wondering why Stiles had said that to her at the party.

Stiles was dreaming peacefully but then there was times where he would hear people whispering. Soon, he got tired  of all those people whispering so he ended up yelling at them to stop.

"Stop! Who's out there?"

"She's coming." The whispers kept whispering over and over again.

Stiles got confused so he just looked around his surroundings to see that he was in some sort of basement.

"She's coming, she's coming, she's coming."

"Who is?" Stiles asked out loud trying to find out where the whispers were coming from but he didn't see anybody near him, almost as if they were whispering to him right in front of his ears.

"SHE'S coming." The whispers kept repeating those two words over and over again but this time they were getting louder by the second.

Stiles woke up gasping and sat up on the bed to see Stella standing up from the chair. She was quickly right next to him, trying to calm him down because he was breathing heavily.

"Who's coming, Stiles?" She asked him with concern, scanning his face to see that he was scared.

"W-what? What are you talking about?" He stuttered as he asked her the question.

"While you were sleeping you kept whispering that 'she' was coming. Who's she?"

"I-I don't know. Where's Melissa?"

"I actually have no idea. I kind of fell asleep along with you." Stella smiled but then it faltered when she noticed how scared he still was so she squeezed his hand causing him to look up at her.

She saw the light bags under his eyes and how red his eyes were. He really hasn't gotten any sleep until today. That got her to be upset, at the fact that he wasn't himself.

"I'll go look for her. Stay here." She ordered him as she walked out of the room to look for the nurse.

She got to the first floor to see Melissa helping two other nurses rolling in Agent McCall. He looked like he got stabbed. She looked behind Melissa to see Scott.

"Hey, what happened?" Stella asked the two McCall's who just shook their head at her.

"I'll talk to you about it later. Where's Stiles?" Scott asked, walking up to her as she just nodded at what she told him first before leading him to the 2nd floor to Stiles room.

"Stiles, there's someone here to see...." Stella trailed off when she entered the room to see that he wasn't on the bed anymore, making her groan, "He's not here anymore."

Scott and Stella both started to search the entire floor to look for him but there was no sign of him what's so ever. Stella really started to get concern over him when he wouldn't pick up his phone when she tried calling him to find out where he was out. Thinking that he might've went to the bathroom to look for Melissa.

"In here." Scott tells her, they both walked passed the double doors to see Stiles facing the other way, just standing there.

"Stiles? You okay?" Scott asked his best friend.

Stiles finally turned out with his eyebrows raised up. Stella narrowed her eyes at him because there was something different about him. Something very different about him.

"Yeah, fine. What's been going on?" He asked, walking over to them but the way he stared at Stella made her want to hide behind Scott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
13.2K 380 9
"She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire." - "Just because I'm a witch doesn't mean I will put a spell on you, Stilinski." {finished w...
14.6K 389 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
1M 32.1K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...