Animated Pairings Oneshots

By vybz-kartel

Animated Pairings Oneshots. I OWN NOTHING More

ZeLink: Wind Flowers
ZeLink: KISS
ZeLink: Starry Starry Night
MiraFreed: My Valentine
Baccana: Rematch
Luffy x Nami: Confession
LuNa: The Gossips
LuNa Unexpected Confession
LEMON Grayza
LEMON LuNa: Promise Me
LEMON ZoRo: Zoro and Robin's First Time
LEMON Lelouch x CC
LuNa: Pheromone
ZeLink Poem: Timeless
LuNa: That Wierd Feeling
LEMON Link x Tetra: Eager to Please
LEMON Merricup: Unexpected Pleasure
LEMON LuNa: We
LEMON LuNa: Stormy Feelings
LEMON Link x Tetra: She gets what she wants!
LEMON Makorra: Close
ZeLink: You must love me
ZeLink: The Change
LEMON NaLu: Kiss You All Over
LEMON Moody Diana and Cute Clark
LEMON One Piece: Chance Encounters
LEMON LuNa: Nami's Passion
LEMON IchiRuki: Bubblegum
ZoRo: How it all started
LEMON NaLu: If You Can't Take the Heat
LuNa: Hot and Wet
LEMON Bartolomeo X Rebecca: Forgotten Princess and the Beast
LEMON Kim x Ron: The First Time
AU Zoro x Robin: A Different Young Man
ShikaTema: Nervous Habits
LEMON RaiKim: Taste of Fire
LEMON NaLu: Smoke and Peaches
LEMON Bixanna: Friends of Beneficial Means
LEMON Lollipop Chainsaw: What you are in the dark
LEMON Lee X Carley: Lust After Life
LEMON Soma X Erina: His
LEMON Riley X Cindy: Their Night

Grayza: Secrets Unrevealed

319 3 5
By vybz-kartel

This is weird.

The guild, Fairy Tail was unexceptionally quiet today as they stare at the pair in fear.

This is just plain weird.

Gray was still happily drinking with his fellow friends and family, picking out a fight with Natsu occasionally. But that was before Erza walked in. Ever since Erza walked in, Gray stopped talking or rather started to ignore everyone else. Poor Juvia and Natsu, they've been trying to get his attention for different purposes -for Juvia, we all know of her crush on the Ica Mage; as for Natsu, well we know his habits of picking a fight with Gray too- but in vain.

Once the two best friends made eye contact, everyone in the guild felt the temperature went down and shivered a little. Erza's expression went dark immediately. And for the past 20 minutes or more, those two were staring, wait no, glaring will be a better word, glaring at each other.

"Man! I can't take this anymore!" Natsu exclaimed, "Gray! Erza! If you guys are in a staring contest, I'm joining in too!"

Death glares.

Natsu froze in his tracks.

Since when is Gray that scary?

Happy was hiding behind Lucy's back. Everyone was intimated by the pair death glares. Well, almost everyone. Juvia was mesmerized by Gray once again.

"Mira, what happened to them?" Cana softly whispered to Mirajane, in fear of being heard.

"I've no idea. Lucy might have a clue?"

Lucy turned to them with her typical, 'EH' expression and started to shake her head vigorously.

"I honestly, don't know what happened. But now that you think of it, those two are indeed weird for quite a long time but never this weird." Lucy whispered.

"How so?"

"I've never seen Erza surrenders before..." Lucy pondered, "And I've never seen Gray that flustered before either..."

Mirajane smiled and Cana blinked.

But before Lucy could even continue, Cana nudged the both of them and pointed at the pair's direction. Gray was making his way towards Erza.

The whole guild fell into a complete silence again.

Well, excluding the fact that both Lucy and Happy were holding Natsu back and covering his mouth to stop him from doing and saying stupid things.

"We need to settle this." They heard Gray's cold hard voice.

"Gray sama!"

"Happy!" Lucy ordered.

With that, Happy flew to Juvia's direction and stuff her mouth with... a fish.

Erza didn't say anything; she simply stares at the ice mage, gave a slight but firm nod and the both of them left.

"Now what?" Lucy asked.

"I want to join in whatever they're doing too!" Natsu complained.

Lucy sweat dropped.

"What if they started fighting?"

"It seems serious though."

"I wonder what happened."

And then suddenly, the whole guild had this evil glint in their eyes which gave Lucy a scare.

"Let's follow them!" Natsu exclaimed which was followed by an eruption of cheers and within seconds, the bar became empty.

Lucy stared at the empty space, dumbfounded.

"Lucy," Mirajane called out, "Aren't you coming?"

"Oh, yeah!"

The passer-bys look at the scene weirdly. Well, you would find them weird if you were there. One whole big group of mages and wizard, cluttered at a corner, on top of the building, spying on who know what.

But since you're reading this, it's quite obvious who they're spying on.

Gray and Erza stopped at an alley.

With Gray standing behind Erza who has her back facing him.

Silence took over them for a while as the other guild members anticipates what will happen next.

But the thing that happened next is something that's definitely out of all of their expectations.

At the least expected moment, under the witness of the whole Fairy Tail, unknowingly of course, Gray grabbed onto Erza's right arm, spun her around and crashed his lips onto hers, not forgetting to pin her against the nearest wall in the process of kissing.

Those who're on the rooftop must hold onto something or regain their composure to prevent themselves from falling when they saw what happened.

Juvia nearly fainted but thank god Cana was there to hold her.

Natsu really did fell from the rooftop but fortunately Happy was fast enough to catch him to prevent him from being caught, after all he wouldn't hurt much if he fell from the rooftop but he will die a horrible death if he's being caught by the Erza Scarlet especially in this kind of situation.

They're expecting Erza's sudden attack; Gray's sneak attack; Erza's scary expression; anything but definitely not what they had just seen!

What's even more surprising is that Erza actually kissed him back!

"Lu... Lucy!" Natsu spluttered, "Why isn't Gray getting beaten up?"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what is?"

"Erza is kissing him back, you idiot!"

"Juvia!" Cana held onto her, slapping lightly on her cheeks, "Get a hold of yourself."

"Tell Juvia this is a dream, a nightmare. Tell Juvia, Gray-sama is not kissing Erza-san."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but if you're dreaming, the whole guild is sharing the same dream then."

"Why is Juvia feeling this pain in her chest?"

Cana sighed as she turned to the cause of the Water Mage's shock. Who would have thought, Gray and Erza... But then Cana, suddenly smirked, so that's what her cards are talking about.

Erza is Gray's lucky charm.

For a whole full minute, the Fairy Tail members just stood (or rather hid) somewhere, witnessing the passionate kiss of their fellow members. Some experienced one would be able to notice how Gray sexily forced the Titania's half opened lips open and slipped his tongue into them which end up having a little battle with their tongues. Who would have thought that Erza have this in her?

But just as Gray's naughty hand starts to wander around, Erza's eyes shot opened and being Erza, she simply kicked him right in the stomach which caused him to hit the wall behind him.

The other guild members winced.

This is the Erza we're talking about after all.

"God damn Erza, your strength is still the same despite..." Gray groans, clutching on his stomach.

Erza glared hard at him but for once, Gray didn't wince nor is he afraid.

"I swear, you're made up of 100% hormones." Erza hissed.

"My beloved Miss Erza, I've gotten use to your death glares, beside," He became serious, "Like I mentioned earlier, we have things to settle."

Erza didn't say anything; her expression soften a little as she turned to look at anywhere but Gray. However a while later, she decided that whatever the thing they have to settle, it's all Gray's fault.

"Hang on there, how is it my fault?" Gray exclaimed, a bit startled by the accusation.

"If it wasn't for your raging hormones, we wouldn't be in this situation!" Erza argued back, her voice raised a little.

"That night was not planned!" Gray retorted as he runs his fingers through his dark blue hair, "Wait, this isn't how it's supposed to be; we aren't supposed to be arguing again. I don't think you would be able to take it with your current conditions."

Silence took over the couple once again.

Up on the roof...

"I wonder what they're talking about." Lucy pondered.

"Still as nosey as ever, Lucy." Natsu and Happy stated.

"I'm not nosey!" Lucy shouted but immediately clamped her mouth shut when she saw that the two Fairy Tail wizards seem to have heard her.

She turned her attention back to her two best friends when she heard Gray's voice ringing through the alley.

"Know what? Let's get married."

WHAT?

Once again, the guild members all had their eyes popped out like sockets and this time, it's Lucy who fell off the roof top. Juvia, who just regain her composure collapsed onto the floor once again.

"Gray Fullbuster," Erza hissed, "You're kidding right?"

"Do I sound like I'm joking? After all, we're 23 now and not to forget, we're in a secret relationship for nearly 3 years!"

"For your information, I'm 24," Erza muttered under her breath dangerously, "You don't have to bring up the age thing, do you?"

Gray chuckled nervously. He kind of forgot that Erza hate the fact that she fell for the charms of a guy one year younger than him.

"Marriage won't do. Let's settle this another time, I have a mission."

"Wait!" Gray pulled Erza back, "Have you gone crazy? You're going on a mission in your current condition?"

"Why not?"

"You're fucking pregnant!"

That was the last straw.

Both Natsu and Lucy fell off the roof together this time.

Juvia, well, she finally fainted.

The guild members couldn't restrain from keeping their thoughts to themselves anymore which ended up with a loud 'PREGNANT?' to echo throughout the alley.

The master and Mirajane, well they still have the same expression on their faces. For the master, the same old knowing expression; as for Mirajane, she's carrying a smile.

"Master, you don't seem quite shock."

"Mira, you're in no position to say that to me. How long have you been observing them?"

Mirajane simply smile.

Gray and Erza looked around, startled to hear their own guild members' voice. And of course, they're surprised to see a startled Lucy on top of a half knocked out Natsu. Knocked out by Lucy's impact or the shocking news, I'm not sure. It could be a combo.

"What the FUCK!" Gray and Erza bellowed at the same time.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?"

"What the hell do you mean by Erza is pregnant?" The guild answers their question with a whole new question.

"Don't tell me..." Erza muttered, "How long have you guys been here?"

"Early enough to see that sexy kiss Gray gave you." Lucy answered, with a hint of teasing in her tone.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"So, Erza, you're really pregnant?" Lucy asked once again. "How long is it already?"

Erza held up two fingers and sighed as she looked around at the group of girls surrounding her. Her eyes fell upon the unconscious Juvia and suddenly, she felt guilty for not telling the Water Mage about Gray's and her relationship. It must be such a blow to her. But one second thought, one of the reason for not telling the guild about their relationship is to protect the innocent Juvia's feelings too. This is so complicated.

She turned around and saw Gray being surrounded by the male members of the guild. But instead of being concern or asking question, they were instead, congratulating him. Arms around him, some older ones even patted his head much to Gray's irritation. Erza even swore she heard Macao telling Gray good job for getting herself laid. And boy, wasn't the Titania pissed to hear that.

Except for Natsu though, he knew that his two best friends were close but he never expect them to already, well you know.

"GRAY!" He bellowed which definitely caught the Ice Mage's attention.

"What?"

"You bastard! Now that Erza is pregnant, how am I supposed to challenge her to a fight?" Natsu densely blurted out.

"That's what you're worrying about!" Gray, Erza and Lucy shouted at him at the same time.

Makarov, the master let out a slight cough, gaining the attention of the guild members.

"Master." Erza greeted, though the hint of embarrassment wouldn't be able to escape from the short giant's ears.

"Now, we all know what's happening. Let's go back to the guild. We're gaining unwanted attention."

Since the master had open his mouth, the guild couldn't not listen to him right? So off they went, back to their own bar. Of course, the guys will never leave Gray alone and Natsu will never forgive him for causing him to lose the chance of challenging Erza.

Erza sighed again.

She has successfully escaped from the girls' clutches but it's also thanks to Lucy who must have noticed that she needed some peace. Especially after their secret relationship was suddenly a well known gossip among the guild members.

"Ms Erza, sighing is not good for your health and the baby."

Erza looked up and saw her boyfriend smirking back at her. Apparently, somehow, he managed to escape from Natsu's and the others' clutches too. But seeing his smirk, it makes Erza wonder, how did he manage to be so carefree after all this mess?

"Shut up."

"So what are you worrying about?" Gray casually swung his arm over the Titania's shoulders.

"It's none of your business."

"Seriously, you make me wonder, how did our near 3 years relationship worked out."

"Didn't I ask you to shut up?"

"Don't worry too much, everything will be fine. After all, we are in such a wonderful guild right?" Gray assured, "And well, though I'm feeling slightly guilty, at least we won't have to rack our brains on how to break this news to the guild and especially Juvia."

Erza looked up to see the guild, laughing and talking in front. He heard something along the lines from them, 'I wonder how the baby will look like!' or 'I'm so excited! Finally, our guild will have a fresh feeling!' or 'I can't wait to play with the baby!' and of course from the one and only Natsu.

"When the baby is born, I will show him that I'm much better than his dad!"

This, of course didn't missed Gray's ears, who looks like he will start a fight anytime. But thankfully Erza was there to calm him down.

"Him?" They heard Lucy said, "How do you know it's going to be a boy? I hope it's a girl, she will be as beautiful as her mother!"

This statement made Erza blush a little.

"I want it to be a boy! So I can teach him some skills!"

"Aye!"

"No! A girl! If it's a boy, he will look too much like his droopy-eyed father! That arrogance..." Lucy shook her head.

Gray narrowed his eyes again but Erza held him back again.

"Seriously, why is everybody against me today?" Gray complained like a little boy.

Erza simply smile.

Really, she's in the best guild ever and she knows, when their child is born, he will be raised happily and healthily especially with the love from the guild members.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
287K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...