Swapped Kunoichi (Completed 2...

By Nimo-Neko

Not too long after Naruto and Sakura enter the alternate universe, Tenten experiences the same thing, and end... More

Chapter One - "Something's Wrong Here..."
Chapter Two - "I had a sudden realization!"
Chapter Three - "I Don't Belong Here."
Chapter Four - "I'm not your Tenten!!"
Chapter Five - "Not Sure If Starting To Like You Or..."
Chapter Six - "Do I Love You? I Do Love You."
Chapter Seven - "I Want You."
Chapter Eight - "He's MY Neji!!!"
Not An Update - HOLY SHIT
Chapter Ten - "You're drunk, and I'm Sober."
Chapter Eleven - "Time To Make A Move, Baka!!"
Chapter Twelve - "More Dead-Ends!?!"
Chapter Twelve -"Hey, We Need To Talk."
Chapter 14 - "Come Back Safely."
Chapter Fifteen - "Let's Do This!"
Chapter Sixteen - "I Will Defend You."
Chapter Seventeen - "Now Or Never!!"
"I'm Home..."
Epilogue - "Stay With Me, Neji."

Chapter Nine - "It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This..."

1.2K 56 71
By Nimo-Neko

"Tenten! Tenten!! Please open your eyes! Say something; anything!"

Tenten groaned and said, "You're putting pressure on my leg..."

Neji breathed a heavy sigh of relief and quickly got off of her, watching as she sat up with her hand on her head. She winced softly and said, "Gah... I feel just like I did when she and I made the switch... Wait..."

Her eyes opened wide as she looked at Neji, and he looked like he had been crying. That caught her off guard, but not too much.

He looked at her and asked, "Do you think we switched with the other two?"

Tenten nodded softly and tried to stand, but ended up collapsing in Neji's arms.

However, instead of trying to get up like she usually would, Tenten held onto him, keeping herself from crying. She looked up at him and said, "This is the first time I've seen you this upset..."

Neji smiled faintly and said, "Yeah, well... I'm not much on showing my emotions aside from anger and lust." Tenten caressed his cheek as the first tear rolled down hers.

After a moment of looking at each other, Tenten gritted her teeth and asked, "What do we do, Neji?"

He sighed heavily and said, "I don't know. But right now, I'd like a glass of water. What do you say to that?"

Tenten did her best to hold back more tears and said, "That sounds like a great idea, Neji. I guess at this point Sakura and the rest would know about the other Tenten, so I'm not ready for anyone to start asking questions."

Neji nodded softly and picked Tenten up as if she were a bride, carefully walking out of the woods and remembering that white tree.

Tenten clung to him, feeling almost dead inside.

'Why does it hurt,' she thought, looking up at a tear-stained Neji, 'Why does love have to hurt?'

~

Tenten sat by Neji as he was passed out and recalled the others' words. She shuddered and sighed, feeling lost, guilty, and hurt above all.

She looked down at Neji, wishing she could embrace him the way she wanted to.

She wasn't sure if he'd even want to speak to her at that point, but it seemed like the other Tenten pissed him off more than she had.

And when she thought of her own Neji, all she could think of was regret, anger, distrust; everything she wasn't feeling with the unconscious Neji next to her.

She wasn't sure that she could keep from touching him, hugging him, or kissing him even. She wanted Neji to embrace her, but she knew at that point that he might not ever. But he seemed so sincere in not being able to choose.

'Was it really that hard for him?' Tenten wondered, picking at her wrist.

A soft grunt caught Tenten's attention, and she turned to see him open his eyes. He groaned softly and asked, "What happened? I saw you pass out and.. Oh no, Tenten!"

He tried to stand up, but Tenten stopped him and said, "They're not here... I think we switched with them."

At first, Neji was disbelieving. However, when he locked eyes with Tenten, he realized that she was telling the truth.

He sighed and said, "This isn't good..." Tenten nodded softly and said, "I know it isn't... But at least now we kind of know there the switching is taking place."

Neji nodded softly and sighed again. After a moment of quiet, Tenten asked, "So... What do we do now?" He shook his head and said, "We try and research on this... And we try not to touch each other as much."

Tenten gulped softly and nodded, saying, "Alright, Neji... We should go home for the time being. At least until our headaches dies down." Neji nodded softly and said, "That's a good idea, Tenten."

She helped him up on his feet and slowly walked beside him as they trudged out of the forest and away from the white, dead tree.

~

A glass was handed to Neji, and he took it, gulping it down as quickly as he did the last one.

For whatever reason, he was very thirsty despite drinking enough earlier that day.

Tenten giggled softly and asked, "Want another cup?" He shook his head and said, "No, I'm fine. Thank you though."

Tenten nodded and got a cup of water for herself, drinking it down almost as fast as Neji had. "Man," she said, setting the cup down, "switching universes can really be exhausting, huh?"

Neji nodded softly and said, "Hn.."

Tenten rolled her eyes and Neji caught that, saying, "Your attempts of humor are terrible, Tenten."

"Well at least I'm trying," she replied, sighing in irritation.

Neji scoffed and said, "Well stop. It is very clear that now isn't the time for it. No time for smiling or laughing; nothing of the sort. You damn well know you're as angry as I am."

Tenten flailed her hands in the air and yelled, "What do you expect me to do?! My own Neji doesn't even know if he cares about me, I'm mad at myself, and everything is STILL screwed up!!!"

"Oh yes, and raising your voice helps the situation," Neji barked at her in irritation, "I'm doing just fine as well! I hate myself as much as the other, both both you and the other Tenten are angry, and I have issues I can't let go! Cry me a damn river Tenten, this isn't always about you!!"

"It isn't always about you either, you spoiled little Hyuga boy!!"

"Weapons freak!"

"Gentle-Fingered asshole!!"

"Goddamnit, that does it!!"

Neji stood up in fury. "You get angry at me all you want; I'm not the one who fell in love with an 'asshole', as you put it!!"

"And I'm not the one who fell in love with a 'Weapons freak,' you perverted, nasty fuck!!" Tenten screeched.

Neji yelled in anger and flipped over her dining table, turning to leave.

Tenten gripped his shoulder and spun him around. "Don't you just fucking walk out while I'm talking to you, Hyuga!"

"BYAKUGAN!!"

Neji hit her on her shoulder, causing her to back up and yelp in pain.

But Neji wasn't done. He grabbed her good shoulder, slamming her lower back up against the island counter.

She cried out and snapped, "Let me go, you asshole!!!" He growled and said, "I warned you not to fuck with me, Tenten. You're just getting what's coming to you!!"

~

"So, what do we do now?" Tenten asked.

Neither would look at each other.

Neither wanted to.

Neji sighed and said, "We'll have to get the help of someone else."

Tenten looked at Neji in fear and said, "I-I don't know how anyone will react to that. I've already told you how everyone over here acts. Are you sure you'll be able to put up with it?"

Neji nodded and said, "Of course. Look, even though you don't want to, we have to figure out how to revert what's happened. It's the right thing to do."

Tenten sighed heavily, nodding and saying, "I understand, Neji... Look, about earlier, I'm sorry... I know I was wrong for yelling at her, but it just felt like she was... I don't know, I just didn't want to lose you."

Neji hesitated before placing his hand over Tenten's.

She looked over at him with tired eyes, and he said, "He may not be the Neji you want, but he's the Neji you have. No matter what he is, you should at least understand that it's better than not having a Neji at all."

Tenten shivered at the thought and nodded softly.

He smiled softly at her and said, "Come on, take me to the Hyuga compound."

Tenten shuddered and gripped his hand tight, opening the door only to barely dodge a flaming blue hand. That hand instead connected to Neji's arm, but he barely dodged on time for it to touch air.

He quickly realized that the hand had purple nail polish on it.

"You motherfucker!!!"

In stepped in Hinata with vengeful eyes. She glared between both of them before setting her eyes on Neji.

She then laughed and said, "Aww, how sweet. What; have you found a new bitch's ass to pinch now? Is that why you defend her so much?!"

Neji didn't have time to answer, as Hinata aimed for Neji with a harming intent.

Tenten squeaked, "H-Hinata, stop!! He's not your Neji!!"

Hinata didn't pay attention, as she was trying to properly aim for Neji. Neji looked at his cousin with wide eyes, realizing that she was using brute force Tenten had once talked about.

He knew that with her attitude, she could easily strike him down without giving it a thought.

Neji had to be careful, or his next move could be his last.

~

Tenten growled at Neji and spat, "Oh, I'm so fucking scared!!"

Neji's grip on her shoulder tightened as he gave her an evil smirk. "You're only making this worse for yourself. Apologize, and I'll let you go and forget you ever insulted me."

Tenten gave him a reply by spitting on his cheek. He wiped the spit off; his hand trembling in anger.

"Fine," he said, his voice dangerously low, "if that's how you want it."

Tenten yelled and lashed at him as he pressed her down on the counter, getting on top of her moments later.

"You get the fuck off of me, Neji, right now!!!" She tried to beat his chest, but he simply grabbed her wrists and pressed them down over her head.

Tenten felt a vein in her throat throb; a signal that she was truly pissed. But Neji didn't care.

Nothing she did or said could reach him now.

Neji suddenly pressed his lips up against hers roughly, efficiently shutting her up.

Tenten's breath hitched in her throat, but she managed to suck in a breath the moment she felt his tongue lightly wiggle up against her mouth.

She squealed and tried to free herself and turn her head, but her movements just made it easier for him to slip his tongue inside her mouth.

Tenten whined and tried to kick him off, but he started pressing his groin up against hers. Tenten whined and whimpered, but Neji was unfazed.

Slowly but surely, he started to hump her.

With her legs wide open, Tenten couldn't cease the movements, nor could she escape.

It wasn't long until she settled down into the movement, closing her eyes and allowing herself to be lost in the moment. Neji continued to grind up against her, and she returned the favor, pressing her feet down and pushing herself up against him.

Neji groaned, capturing her tongue with his and lightly pulling on it with his teeth. Tenten shuddered and felt herself becoming really aroused.

However, before she could fully lose herself in the moment, a tiny bit of sense crawled into her mind and snapped her out of it.

Neji could feel her body tense up against his, and he parted his lips from her, watching her as she breathed heavy and whimpered.

Neji sighed and kissed her neck, whispering up against her skin, "I'm sorry, Tenten."

Moments later, he got off of her quickly, and Tenten could hear her front door open and slam shut.

She didn't even realize she was crying until a tear tickled her cheek.

~

Hinata tried to strike Neji right and left, but he was just as swift as she, and when the right moment came, he knocked her off her feet without a grunt.

Hinata yelled and got up to attack again, but Tenten stepped between them and yelled, "Please, stop!! I beg you, Hinata; he's not the Neji you know!!!"

Hinata was still quite angry, but a small part of her realized the panic in Tenten's voice.

She said lowly, "Tenten... Is that the real you?"

Tenten nodded softly and said, "It is, trust me, please. The other Tenten would-!" "The other Tenten would've tried to fight me," she replied, her Byakugan deactivating.

Hinata stood up straight, glaring at Neji while he returned a blank stare.

She noticed that he was keeping contact with her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah," she said, "and that must not be Neji. Our Neji anyways. He would've already looked at my chest at this point."

Tenten nodded and said, "But I assure you, it really isn't him."

Neji scoffed and said, "You'd have to be an idiot to believe that." Hinata scowled at him and said, "Just because you aren't him doesn't mean you're exempt, Hyuga. Don't forget that."

Neji sighed and said, "Nice to know."

Before Hinata could say anything else, Tenten said, "The other Neji and Tenten are on the other side, Hinata. And we need help getting the right Neji back over here."

"And you want that?" Hinata asked, chuckling, "After all that bullshit he put you through?"

Tenten looked elsewhere and said, "It's the right thing to do..." Hinata laughed and said, "Pathetic!"

"Hey, watch your mouth," Neji warned, becoming slightly irritated.

Hinata growled and said, "You wanna dance, cousin? I don't care if you're a different Neji, I'll still kick your ass."

"Unlikely," Neji replied flatly, "But we're not trying to fight you. We're trying to decide who do go to for help."

Hinata scoffed and said, "That's too easy. Just go to the weirdest bookworm in town." "

Who?" Neji asked, curiosity settling in.

Hinata chuckled and said, "Why Choji of course. I'll take you there, but if I see you looking at anything you shouldn't I'm kicking your ass."

Neji smirked softly and said, "Like I said, dear cousin. Unlikely."

~

Terribly sorry for the wait, not sorry at all for the smut. And it's not ending there either. Just don't expect things to go erotic anytime soon. XDD

Until the next Update!!

~ Nimo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 86 24
• How Sweet • NEWJEANS (뉴진스) is a 5-member group under ADOR and HYBE Labels. NewJeans Profile,Facts, and Song Lyrics Informations from: @kprofile.com
12.7K 470 18
Ancienverse Book Two. Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie arrive in Nova Town to an unanticipated reunion. However, Ash finds himself contemplating both...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...