Unsinkable Love (a ghost bird...

By Willow_K_123

The rich and mysterious Sorenson's have a secret- and that secret goes by the name of Sang Emily Sorenson, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
VERY IMPORTANT- MUST READ!!!!
Chapter 17
Sang and the boys will...
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Prologue

Chapter 41

1.2K 90 3
By Willow_K_123

" Sang, I know you love being in small and cramped spaces with me, but we really need to get going before Mr B takes of our heads and then dump our bodies in the water," Luke said with a worried tint to his voice like Owen would really do those things. Sang didn't doubt that Owen would, but there was the pressing problem which was....

" I can't open the door! It won't budge!" Sang exclaimed, trying to twist the door handle so they could get out of the cupboard. Only, it wouldn't budge. She wasn't claustrophobic, but the fact that she was in a small space with a very attractive male was digging in deep to her mind, making heat rise to her cheeks in a deep blush.

" Let me have a go," Luke said, reaching over Sang to grab the door handle. She deeply inhaled at this and blushed more, trying not to think about anything while Luke jiggled the door handle around. This didn't work.

A few minutes later, Luke let out an irritated puff of air and leaned far back against the wall. Despite this, they had less than an centimeter between the two of them. Why do they make Janitor closets so small? Sang wondered, trying to push herself further against the wall behind her, despite the growing urge to have Luke near her again. The beauty didn't understand why she had that urge, so settled for ignoring it.

"Well, looks like we are going to be spending a lot more time together,sweetie, until a someone comes and gets us out," the two shared a look, before they started banging at the door and screaming at the top of their lungs to be released from the tiny room.

Well, at least I'm trapped in a small room with a hot guy with a great ass.... Wait, what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 8.2K 31
I had a choice. Either way I was losing them though. But I'd rather they keep breathing. Living a life without me. So I protected them. Faked my d...
4.5K 355 17
Sang found a white mask on her bed. The Blackbourne's team gathered around her. When she took the mask, a clock's ticking can be heard. She turned i...
116K 4.8K 36
What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later w...
41 1 15
They said the titanic was unsinkable. The safest ship ever to cross the Atlantic ocean. Little did they know that journey would lead numerous passeng...