4 a.m.

By allegiiants

they say if you are awake at 4 am, you are either in love or lonely and sometimes, you don't know which one i... More

prologue
tracklist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
epilogue
extra
sequel
character answers
Hello im ready
Prequel

thirty-one

1.3K 94 41
By allegiiants

The door opened slowly as she pushed it with her two fingers, Wendy walked inside Quentin Hart's house and looked for him around, but he was no where to be seen. Walking into his garage, she found him smoking a cigarette with a girl sitting next to him.

"Hart," she said, crossing her arms.

He turned his head and so did the girl and Wendy stared at her, she narrowed her eyes and tried to put her face to a name but she couldn't, she didn't know who she was.

"Rams," he smirked when he saw her, "What are you doing here?"

Wendy took her attention away from the girl and took it back to the boy staring at her, "Do you have my pills?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I was going to call you after..." he trailed off, turning his attention to the girl sitting next to him on the floor.

"Right," Wendy nodded, swallowing hard, "Who is this?"

"She has a voice," Quentin said, taking another drag of the cigarette in his hand. I never smoked a cigarette in my life, they were expensive back then, people used to trade things for them, I think my dad used to smoke them, but I don't remember him much honestly.

"Naomi," she responded to Wendy's question.

"I'm-" Wendy started, but was cut off.

"I know who you are," Naomi said to the girl, "Quentin talks about you, so does everyone else."

"Everyone else?" Wendy frowned, "What do you mean by everyone else?" Naomi grabbed Quentin's cigarette and took a drag, blowing the smoke towards Wendy's direction.

"Jane, Bailey, Regan, Ryder, a lot of people from Black Ravens," Naomi explained to her, "You're like the next Sophie of the group."

Wendy swallowed hard, "Yeah, I've been getting that a lot."

"Don't worry though," Naomi chuckled, "You're not Sophie, you will never be her."

"Naomi," Quentin raised an eyebrow, "Don't."

Naomi stared at Wendy and said one last thing before getting her things and leaving the house, "You will never replace someone as amazing as her."

As she walked past Wendy, she bumped her shoulder, making Wendy's rage break out. She turned around and pushed Naomi, making her fall face first into the floor.

"Wendy!" Quentin yelled.

Naomi got up and touched the blood that trickled from her nose, she got up and stared at Wendy. She grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground, giving her a punch to her cheek. Wendy used her damaged hand to punch Naomi in the cheek and screamed out in pain. Naomi hit the floor and lied there, feeling the pain rush through her face.

Wendy grit her teeth and lied on the floor, grabbing her bad hand and trying her hardest not to cry from the pain.

Quentin crouched over Wendy and took a bottle of pills from his pocket, "You must have really messed up your hand."

The bleach blond haired girl stared at the boy hovering over her, she stared at him for a little bit, and I would be lying if I said that her first thought was to pull him towards her and to kiss him but she loved Michael and she couldn't hurt him.

But can you love someone and still want someone else?

No. She didn't want Quentin, she couldn't describe it, she felt something for him, how couldn't she? With the way that he stared at her, and the fact that he wanted her out of all the girls that were falling to his feet. Maybe if Quentin were someone else, and she were someone else, they could work, but they weren't anyone else, they were only themselves.

Wendy extended her other hand and held it out to Quentin, who took it and helped her to her feet. She got up and clutched her hand, letting tears well up in her hand. She watched Quentin help Naomi to her feet, and Naomi reached into her pocket, taking out a bottle of Vicodin pills.

She handed them to Wendy and Wendy took them, she stared at Quentin who spoke, "She's the one that everyone gets their Vicodin from."

Wendy stared at Naomi, "Sorry for punching you."

Naomi didn't accept the apology but she didn't hold a grudge, she grabbed her things and walked herself to the front door, Wendy followed her and Quentin went to wipe the blood off the floor. As Wendy was going to close the door, Naomi stopped her with her foot and leaned close to Wendy's ear.

"Just letting you know, anger is a sign of withdrawal, how long have you been off the pills? Not long, right? That's how you know that you're addicted."

Wendy grit her teeth and stared at the redhead in front of her, "I suggest you leave before I hit you again."

Naomi chuckled and walked away, Wendy shut the door and breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down. She walked into the kitchen where Quentin was taking out two glasses.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"I know that you didn't come here just because you want your pills, you could have easily just called me for that, you came because you wanted to see me so I'm getting us a drink. What do you want?"

"Just give me some wine, I know that your older brother likes wine," Wendy said to him, "So don't lie and say that you don't have any."

"Red or white?" he asked her, "That's a dumb question I know you like white wine."

She smiled a bit and he smiled back at her and poured them both a glass, "Thank you," she said to him when he handed her the glass.

"So why are you here Wendy?" he asked her.

Wendy took a sip of her wine and shrugged, "I don't know."

"You want me to answer that question for you?" he raised an eyebrow at her. The seventeen year old girl, soon to be eighteen stared at the nineteen year old boy in front of her. She looked down and swallowed hard, looking back up.

"Not really but, I know you're going to anyway."

"It's because I distract you from all your problems Wendy, how bad does your hand hurt right now?" he asked her.

She stared at her hand and smiled when she noticed that it didn't hurt so bad now that she was distracted talking to him.

She nodded, "You're right."

"I'm Quentin Hart, I'm always right," he gloated, taking a sip of his wine and talking out a joint that he had in the kitchen drawer. He gave it to her and she put it between her lips and let him light it for her, she stared at him as he did this and swallowed hard as he licked his lips.

"I know that you're attracted to me," Quentin chuckled, "I see the way you look at me and I saw how you tensed up when you saw Naomi."

Wendy blew smoke out of her mouth, "I was not tense."

"You don't have to worry about her," Quentin chuckled, "She's into girls sadly."

The bleach blond haired girl stared at him and sighed, "I am attracted to you, but we would never work."

"You don't know that," he said to her, "You're only saying that because after chasing Michael, you got hi m and now you have nothing to chase, and you like the games."

"I don't like games," Wendy said, "That's Tamina."

"You like games, maybe not like her, but you like games," Quentin chuckled, "Don't think I forgot about the boy you lost your virginity to, you liked to see him chase and then you dropped him. You went after me Rams, you kissed me first and then you dropped me too. Michael's a different story, you had to chase him and you don't like that fact and now sooner or later, you're going to drop him to see if he'll chase you."

Wendy swallowed hard, "I'm not dropping him."

"Are you really in love with him?" Quentin asked the girl.

She nodded, "I think I am."

"If you're in love with him then why do you want to feel my body on yours?" he said to her. She swallowed hard realizing that there faces were only inches apart.

She opened her mouth to speak until her phone rang and she dropped her head, letting out a sigh. She looked at it and swallowed hard when she saw it was Michael.

"Can I answer it?" Quentin joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Hello?" Wendy said.

"Where are you, I stopped by Charlie's to see you and you aren't here," Michael said to her, "I miss you."

"Michael you saw me just yesterday," Wendy chuckled.

"I still really miss you," he said.

"I miss you too," she chuckled, "I'll stop by later."

Michael cleared his throat, "Alright, I'll see you later."

She hung up the phone and Quentin raised an eyebrow, "You didn't say I love you to him."

"We don't say I love you," Wendy said to him.

Quentin frowned, "Why?"

"Quentin we haven't even been together that long," Wendy crossed her arms.

"Still, I thought you said you were in love with him," Quentin said to Wendy, "You've told him I love you before, why don't you do it now?"

"Because I said that to him when he wasn't mine," Wendy said to Quentin.

"Because you like games," Quentin responded.

Wendy stared down and grabbed the lighter, knowing deep down Quentin was right.

-

"Charlie!" Charlie heard a voice call her. She frowned and took out an earphone, walking to her window.

"Luke?"

"I'm coming in through your window," Luke said, climbing the tree that was nearby, "But you're going to have to grab my hand and pull me in."

"Luke just go through the front!" Charlie said, but by that time he was already climbing. When he got close enough to the window, he extended an arm and she grabbed it with both her hands, pulling him towards the window and pulling him inside.

"I wanted to be romantic," Luke said to her.

"I can see that," she chuckled.

They sat on her bed and he cleared his throat, "Char-"

She cut him off, "Are you really a virgin?"

Luke swallowed hard and nodded, "Yeah."

"Why?" she frowned, "You aren't unattractive."

"I'm awkward," Luke said to her, "And I'm not necessarily comfortable with my body."

"Why?" There was a moment of silence and she frowned, "Luke, tell me."

He started to remember things and swallowed hard, he reached up and took the back of his shirt and lifted it up, pulling it off. Charlie's jaw dropped almost immediately when she saw the scar on his back.

Lightning is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Lightning scars are even prettier.

She stared at the purple and yellow bruises that covered his back and the lines that represented where the lightning had struck. She touched him, making chills run down her spine and traced the pattern, making circles around the purple and yellow parts of the scars.

When she lifted her hand away, Luke turned around to face her and she swallowed hard, "What happened to you?"

"I was young, I was playing out in the rain when I wasn't supposed to be and my ball went over the fence, I went to go get it and at first I didn't even realize I had been struck until I felt the pain minutes later, I dropped to the floor and I can't describe the fear I had as my dad took me to the hospital. It left emotional and physical scars on me. I had to take pills, kind of to boost my mood and get my mind off of it all."

She looked at him in his eyes and bit her lip, "Your lightning scars are one of the most beautiful things I've ever touched."

He stared at her and remembered why he had even came to her house in the first place. He slowly moved himself closer to her and the minute that his lips brushed her, she pushed the back of his neck closer to him, molding their lips together.

She lied him down, without breaking the kiss and put both her hands on his chest, when she broke away, he felt his face get red and she smiled at him.

"Why did it take you so long to kiss me?" was the first thing she asked him.

"Rejection is my worst fear," he said to her, "But not knowing is worse."

She lied next to him and looked over at the boy who was still shirtless, he turned on his side to get comfortable and the rest of the afternoon was spent with them talking, as she traced the lightning scars on his back.

-

woah plot twist lightning scars!!1!

those are so beautiful tho fr if you don't know what they look like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
225 9 37
You fall in love, and then you fall out. It's nothing you can fix. You lose people, and pray for them to come back. You will hope and pray, but they...
87.8K 1.7K 165
❝Sometimes I feel like this isn't real, like it's just a fantasy, or dream, and I'm going to wake up from it soon.❞
19.2K 1K 28
You shouldn't have played alone... © 2016 by hoodforhemmos #1 in horror-comedy