Finding Mr Right ✔️

Oleh chimyxoxo

"Here." He places the ball in my hands. "Let's try a different approach." He stands right behind me as my hea... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Author's Note

Chapter 5

178 5 0
Oleh chimyxoxo

Yesterday was as awkward as it could get. Today is a work free day except if I and Mia want to work since it's Sunday. There isn't really much to do so I call Mia.

D: Hey May May.

M: Do not call me that; only James calls me that.

D: Calm down, just want to know if you'd like to hang out.

M: Sorry, I can't. I'm with James.

J: Hey Dianna you should be ashamed of yourself.

M: Shut it Jay.

J: No. *chuckles* I have to tell her. Dianna I hope you're still there because you've stolen May from me this entire week and I'm not giving her up today.

M: Give me that. *shuffles* Hey Mel, don't listen to him.

D: Nah, nevermind I'm in hot and tasty if you need me.

M: Don't tell me it's because of Jay Jay.

D: Maybe, but he's right. He hasn't spent time with you so don't worry about it.

M: If you say so. Hey, don't do something silly, okay?

D: Okay.

I chuckle before hanging up; I carry a small black bag, leaving my room.

"Mum, I'm going to work; nothing to do." I yell from downstairs going outside before i plug in my earpiece to listen to Can't feel my face by The Weeknd (the song is just amazing).

I play the song and the hills a multiple times before I get to the restaurant. I enter the SR and luckily no one is there so i unplug the earpiece putting it in loud speaker, singing along while putting on the apron and badge.

"Nice selection of music." i jump a little stopping the music.

"Thomas? You scared me."

"Sorry, didn't mean to. Just taking my usual break." he collapses on one of the sofas and i shake my head before he takes my phone.

"Hey, give that back." I yell

"No can do sweet cheeks" he waves the phone in my face while I try to grab it.

"Thomas!" I punch his arm.

"Would you like to walk with me after work?"

"To where Thomy?" I stress his nickname earning a glare from him.

"Don't call me that." he almost yells, scaring me.

"Uh... Sorry I thought yo..."

"No, don't apologize I'm sorry for freaking out on you." I put on a small smile. "Now for that walk." He smirks.

"If you think I want to probably get murdered by Bailey, think again."

"What?"

"I mean she already doesn't like me so I don't want any problems."

"She'll be cool with it. Besides, you want your phone back right?'' He waves it in my face

"Give *grasp* it *grasp* back *grasp*"

"Pretty please with coated sugar on top." He adds.

"I don't have a sweet tooth." I simply deject, shaking my head.

"For a friend." Great! The damn puppy dog face.

"Fine." I give in earning a grin from him " Now my phone." I stretch my arm and he drops it. I put it in my bag heading out the door to start work.

THOMAS'S POV

I watch as she drops it in her bag and heads out. I was curious to know if she was dating someone; she probably was especially that Jay Jay guy. intake her phone and started going through her pictures. They mostly consist of three people: herself, Mia and James. This must be the Jay Jay; I wouldn't be surprised; he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I keep scrolling till i see one of him and Mia kissing, reminding me of what she said about Jay Jay being her boyfriend.

I release a breath i didn't realise I was holding- I'm glad for a reason I can't tell. There are other guys there but they look like family so she probably hasn't dated for a long time; I don't get it- I mean she's pretty, funny, cute, caring, and those dark brown eyes. She's just...

"Thomy! There you are." I am so dead. I quickly hide the phone. "What's wrong, are you hiding anything from me?" Bailey searches around me with her eyes.

"No, of course not."

"Oh okay." She looks around. "I'm guessing that brunette girl and her friend are not around." She smiles.

"Actually, she is but her friend's not." The smile on her face vanishes. So this is what Dianna was talking about.

"Oh." She pouts. "No luck for me then, i don't see the reason why they hired her in the first place."

"Why?" I ask in mild amusement.

"Because she's just one of those wannabes." I sigh.

I love Bailey and all but when it comes to welcoming people she's not great at it- especially female friends of mine. Sometimes she's great, sometimes not so much.

"You know I think she's here to destroy our relationship."

"Sure." I agree with her not ready to argue. All I can think of is her getting out of here so I can return the phone.

"I knew you were smart to know. I'll be going just wanted to check on you." She kisses me on the cheek and leaves as I release another breath I've been holding.

"Finally." I put the phone back in Dianna's bag.

*****

"You set?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah." She carries her bag.

"Great." We leave the restaurant,  moving on the side walk. "So, what's your favourite colour?"

"Red and yellow. They don't really go together but they are great individually. What about you?" She has a genuine smile on like always.

"Let's just say black and blue."

"Nice, going for a bad attitude with the black." She punches me.

"Ouch. You have really strong hands."

"Sorry- I'm hope that's not an insult though." She squints at me

"Take it as a compliment." I nudge her, earning a laugh.

"You are so silly."

"A cute silly fellow?" I ask with a baby voice and puppy dog face making her harden her face not to give in. "Dianna." I turn her face in my direction and she closes her eyes.

"Thomas let go."

"Not until you say I'm a cute little fellow." I stand in front of her repeating the puppy dog face.

"Ugh! Fine. You're cute- a cute little fellow." She smiles about to pinch my cheek.

"Stop! I like my face." I yell, making her laugh.

"Ok, ok." We keep walking in silence till I spot an ice cream truck.

"You want ice cream?" I ask as we got closer to the truck.

"Sure."

"I'd like a vanilla please and she... " I look at her to find her stroking her chin, thinking hard "Dianna?"

"Yeah?" she looks at me her hand still on her chin.

"What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to know which flavor to get- chocolate or vanilla."

"Chocolate?" She shakes her head. "Vanilla?" She shakes her head. "Both?" She shakes her head again. I am so confused.

"You aren't helping." she smacks my arm making the man behind in the truck laugh.

"Your girlfriend is really funny." Dianna starts choking. Great.

"We aren't exactl..."

"I am not his girlfriend." She quickly says, laughing a little when she regains her self.  I wouldn't lie, it was a bit hurtful. Am I that bad? "I mean, he has a girlfriend." She remarks. I'm guessing she saw the look on my face.

"I'm sorry about that." He apologizes. "So what would you like?" He addresses Dianna.

"I don't know. Chocolate is so beautiful and magical and vanilla, it's popular and also magical." You have got to be kidding me...

"She would like the three main flavours please." I say and he starts putting the scoops on the cone.

"Hey! I didn't even say strawberry."

"Sorry, because now you have it'' I hand it to her, paying.

"I was going to pay."

"I think I had to."

"No you didn't." she argue.

"i wanted to."

"Well you didn't need to." she adds smiling.

"I needed to want to pay." Tell me that doesn't sound as bad as I think it does. She face palms herself with a small smile so I'm guessing it does.

"You mister, are going to take the strawberry." she points her cone at me as we keep walking.

"I am so not." I shake my head running.

"Are too." She runs after me and the rest of the way home was filled with goofing off.

She is really fun to hang out with.

Aww is she now?
Don't forget about Bailey.
What's up with Bailey and her attitude?
And the picture up there is James or should I say Jay Jay- but don't tell Mia lol♥...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.9K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
22K 619 17
"You know it too Kitten... You want me just like I do, there is something between us that you can't resist. You can't help but close your eyes every...
76.1K 5.9K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
9.7M 461K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...