PJO Truth or Dare

By HufflepuffApolloKid

PJO TRUTH OR DARE! What it says on the tin. BEWARE: old writing!! More

Nico
Piper
Leo
Jason
Nico (again)
Annabeth
Percy
Frank
Hazel
Percy
Leo
Travis
Connor
A/N
Frank
Will
Jason
Annabeth
Nico
Connor
Leo
Reyna
Percy
Hazel
Travis
Piper
Will
Annabeth
Reyna
Nico
Piper
Frank
Leo
A/N
Reyna
Piper
I AM SO SORRY

Piper

20.1K 384 51
By HufflepuffApolloKid

I giggled at Leo's expression, but stopped when he turned to me. I tried and failed to disguise my giggling as a coughing fit.

"Hey, Piper. Truth or Dare?" He grinned.

I coughed slightly. Hazel gave me a look as if to say 'no charmspeak'.

"D-dare."

"I dare you..." he stopped, thinking, "to... aha! Steal Drew's favourite pair of shoes!"

I gulped. Anything but that.

"Go on, Piper," Leo taunted. I sighed and got up. There was no avoiding this.

I opened the door of the Poseidon cabin and walked towards my own. I still hated the fact that it was a hot pink colour.

I stuck my head in. Drew wasn't to be seen.

I quickly explained the dare to my siblings, and they agreed that they'd cover me. I crept towards Drew's bunk.

Needless to say, she wasn't happy when she found out.

"Piper McLean! I will rip your stupid braids out, then I'll feed you to the Harpies!"

I locked the door of the Poseidon cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 159 13
Ships for this are: Sokeefe Kam Marellinh Fedex Tiana (I'll also do whatever you request if you request anything, I won't enjoy Sophitz but I'll do i...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
15.1K 371 25
"You do things to me Xavier Thrope." ~Oneshots about the best ship to live~
453K 14.6K 154
Memes about stranger things I don't own any of these memes