Sister styles 2

By clobowskye

"Sequel of sister styles" Everyone deals with a heart break differently. Darcy styles decides a path that the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The End

Chapter 40

1.5K 45 0
By clobowskye

* 2 DAYS LATER*

" so how's the rest of America?" Lexi said over the phone.

" yeah it's really good" I sighed rubbing my very tired eyes with my phone against my ear.

" you sound tired?" She asked.

" that's because I am, I just wanted to say that I actually wanted to stay back at LA and I'm still thinking about staying." I said.

" oh Darcy, as much as I could love you too, I don't think you should. You can't leave the boys. You have a boyfriend and a brother there and you have a best friend and college. Love, you can't come back. " she sighed.

" I guess your right" I sighed.

" oh I'm one hundred percent right" she chuckled and I joined in.

" oi lets go shopping!" El yelled running into the room.

" shut up" I laughed.

"Who's that?" Lexi asked.

" it's Eleanor" I rolled my eyes at El.

" ohh your on the phone" she chuckled.

" hey I'll let you go, I'll talk to you later, bye babe" Lexi said.

" alright cya" I said and hung up.

" boys left?" I ask El.

" yep" she said. " so shopping?" She smirked and I nod getting up off the bed.

" what about Josie?" I ask.

" she didn't want to come. She's not feeling well apparently" El shrugged.

" okay" I said.

" yay lets go!" She squealed and we left for the shops.

*************************************

" what do you think?" I said twirling around in a dress that I decided to try on.

" oh yes definitely get that! Definitely!" El smirked giving me the thumbs up.

" okay" I smiled. I actually really loved the dress on so I wasn't going to hesitate to buy it.

After I got changed back into my clothes and bought the dress we decided to go get some lunch.

" so are you and Niall back to normal?" El asked me as we sat down with our sushi.

" yeah I think so. I really love him El." I smiled looking down at my food.

" naw you guys are Literally the cutest ever!" El cooed.

" shut up, what about you and Lou?" I ask her.

" well we have been dating for like four years and it's our anniversary tomorrow. He's taking me out somewhere secretive as he says" she chuckled.

" four years! Geez, congrats. " I chuckled.

" yeah thanks, I'm actually nervous for the Date" she said picking at her finger nails.

" why? Do you have a dress? Have you got Louis a present?" I ask.

" yes and yes. I don't know I'm just nervous" she shrugged and I nodded as we finished our lunch and went back to shopping.

********ONE WEEK LATER*******

The American tour has been great, the fans have been amazing but we are now leaving tomorrow and going back home, the boys are having a month break which I'm happy for.

" hey babe, wanna spend the day together?" Niall asked as we lied on the couch snugging. The boys were still asleep and Niall and I woke up early so decided to watch some cartoons.

"Ye-" I started but got rudely interrupted.

" Nar ah! She's spending the day with us!" A too familiar voice said. A voice that I've missed a lot.

" Ashton!" I squealed jumping off Niall and running into his arms.

" hey darc, how have you been?" He asked smiling down at me.

" good! Where have you been though?!" I ask.

" well we went home for a while, they had someone else playing for the American tour. " he smiled and I nodded.

" Hello Darcy" Michaels Aussie accent rung through my ears.

" Ello Mikey" I smirked and he smirked back remember his Nickname I made up for him. He pulled me into a hug and the second we let go, Luke came in and said hi and then Calum.

" so are you coming to Planet X with us?" Michael asked me.

" ugh-" I started.

" yes yes she's coming" Ashton said snd I nervously looked at Niall.

" go, we can do something back in England" he smiled and I nodded giving him a kiss.

" come on we are leaving now" Luke said as they all rushed out of the house.

" sorry Niall" I mumbled.

" hey hey it's fine babe, seriously. I have something planned for when we get back. We will have a movie night tonight yeah?" He asked.

" yeah okay, what have you got planned" I ask him.

" well we are going to Ireland." He winked.

" ohhh! Do we get to go to your home town?" I ask him excitedly.

" yep and bonus, you get to meet my family!" He chucked and I squealed.

" oh my god! I can't wait but Jesus crist I'm nervous!" I chuckled in a nervous way.

" oh don't worry, there's nothing to be nervous about. " he winked and then we heard someone beep the horn.

" you better go" he chuckled.

" yeah" I mentally rolled my eyes. I love just standing here talking to Niall even through I do it all the time.

" cya when I get back" I smiled as he pulled my lips onto his and his tongue slide into my mouth.

" MY EYES!" Louis screamed covering his eyes. Well now I know Louis is awake. We both jumped at the sudden outburst and I felt like i just had a frikin heartache.

" fuck Louis! You gave me a heartache!" I said holding my hand on my chest as nialls arms were wrapped around my waist.

" sorry but please next time, in the bedroom" he said smirking and we nodded.

Then another beep went on and it wasn't just a normal beep. One of the boys kept there hands on the horn so it didn't stop.

" ugh! I better go, cya" I said pecking nialls check and running out the door.

" love you!" Niall said from the front door.

" love you too ni" I said hopping into the car and the boys all glared at me.

" we are going to be late! Come on!" I said to them.

" yeah thanks to you!" Ashton said and I laughed rolling my eyes.

" whatever drive!" I said to Luke and he pushed his foot on the pedal and off we were.

" why were you taking so long? Decided to have quick sex before you left?" Mikey asked smirking from the Passenger seat.

" piss off and no, we were talking cause I felt back for leaving him" I poked my tongue out and Michael did it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.7K 37
Kaylieh just wants to spend another summer with her mom, but she meets up with her old friend, Harry. Her world is turned upside down when they both...
1.4K 68 17
Sequel to GIve Me Love. If you like GIve Me Love you'll love this! It has more drama, more love, and yes... more heartache. I'M SORRY! I hate summa...
5.5K 94 14
Their paths cross once again and the rest is history.
1.6K 28 13
Selena Thompson is going through one of the hardest parts in her life. Her little brother is terribly ill, and no one knows if he will survive. When...