Maybe this Time [[ NaLu: Fanf...

By khiegilsan

When I was a child I dream to have my own happy ending just like what I've watched in Disney movies. I had be... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER #1
CHAPTER #2
CHAPTER #3
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER #6
CHAPTER #7
CHAPTER #8
CHAPTER #9
CHAPTER #10
(2) CHAPTER #11
(2) CHAPTER #12
(2) CHAPTER #13
(2) CHAPTER #14
(2) CHAPTER #15
(2) CHAPTER #16
(2) CHAPTER #17
(2) CHAPTER #18
(2) CHAPTER #19
(2) CHAPTER #20
(2) CHAPTER #21
(2) CHAPTER #22
(2) CHAPTER #23
(2) CHAPTER #24
(2) CHAPTER #25
(2) CHAPTER #26
(2) CHAPTER #27
(2) CHAPTER #28
(2) CHAPTER #29
(2) CHAPTER #30
(2) CHAPTER #31
(2) CHAPTER #32
(2) CHAPTER #33
(2) CHAPTER #34
(2) CHAPTER #35
(2) CHAPTER #36
(2) CHAPTER #37
EPILOGUE
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
VOTING
THE WINNER

CHAPTER #4

6.9K 276 96
By khiegilsan

"Here Ma'am" I didn't bother to look on the source of my drink. I just look on my Irish Car Bomb, my favorite cocktail drink where you need to drop a shot glass full of Irish whiskey and cream into a stout cocktail glass. You drink it just like that.

After what happened between Natsu and me in Erza's company - I immediately went in this place. I don't know how many hours I've been here. All I want to do is to forget everything that happened this day.

I feel so beaten up. I feel so dispensable.

The whole area is not like the other bar that you've know - this place is not crowded unlike the other bar, it also has smooth music that can let you think of your entire problem. Perfect for those people like me. I laugh bitterly when I heard the next song played. It was the song I used to sing to Lisanna before and now hearing it... I started to hate it now.

What is that sad look in your eyes

Why are you crying

Tell me now, tell me now

Tell me, why you're feelin' this way

I hate to see you so down, oh baby

Is it your heart

Ooh, that's breakin' all in pieces

Makin' you cry

Makin' you feel blue

Is there anything that I can do

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby

And I'll do my best to make it better

Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away

Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay

I'll love all of the hurt away

I smile bitterly then pick my own phone and dialed his number after for a couple of rings - he answered "Why it's so loud out there? Where are you,  woman?" I laugh after hearing his irritating voice again.

"Do you remember this song, Natsu? I used to sing this to her. And then one day, she told me that I can take all your pain. Now tell me Natsu," I said as I played the tip of my glass with my fingers "Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby? And I'll do my best to make it better." I sing I don't even give a fuck if I was out of tune.

"Where the fuck are you woman?" I laugh but then answer his question - I heard him curse under his breath "Don't you fucking dare leave that place! Do you understand me?"

I smile widely even though he can't see me and then salute "Aye! Aye Captain!"

I DON'T know how many drinks I have been consumed when Natsu finally arrive at this place. I smile widely "Let's drink!" I said smiling.

"I'm here to fetch you, young lady," he said like he was controlling himself.

I smile to him - I don't even know why I'm smiling or maybe I'm just drunk that I don't care if my face will be deformed. I waved my hand in front of me and scoffed "You had to drink. Just one!" I said smiling "Come on! Drink mahmen!"

"I can't believe that you're doing this." I heard him murmur making me chuckle. Natsu sigh and without a warning he carries me.

I clap my hand before I wrapped it around his shoulder "I'm like a bride!"

"Whatever you say, young lady"

"Okay!"

When we finally arrived at the parking lot I can hear him grunting while trying to fish out his keys from his pocket while I'm still on his arms. And since I always help those people who needed - I help him. My hands went to his pocket and I felt something hard against my hand. Natsu groan before putting me down "Shit!" he cursed under his breath.

I gave him a confused look "Why?"

He let me lean on car as he put his both hand in my shoulder "Don't move and please keep your hands to yourself. Can you do that for me?"

"But I'm just helping you. I already found your keys" I said as my face scrunching up as if I'm about to cry.

"I get that. But let's keep your hand from accidentally making another huge mistake, okay?"

"But I found your keys! I felt something hard on my hand-" I never had a chance to finished my sentence because Natsu covered my mouth and he immediately opens his car and let me sit in the driver's seat. "I was just trying to help you. I even hold your keys. I told you, I felt something hard."

Natsu sighed before he put my own seatbelt and then let me lean on my sit "Do me a favor, lady. Forget about the hard thing you just touched because it isn't my keys"

I gave him a confused look but then smile widely like I'm crazy. He looked at me for a moment, as if thinking what to do with me while his eyes are twinkling with laughter "You're so gonna regret all of these when you remember everything tomorrow."

And because of my alcohol-filled brain, I just beamed at him and raise my hands above me and scream as if I'm in a concert.

"Wooohoo! Come on, vamonos!"

I WANT to fucking ripped my own head just to remove the hangover in my system. I tried to figure out what the hell did I do last night. But it's quite obvious, isn't it? Because of my foolish action last night this is the consequence I should bear for a while.

Warning. Never drink yourself to death when you're currently at the state of hating the world. It will surely bring your self-destruction.

I looked on my side and its perfectly fixed like no one has been laying. I guess Natsu leave the house so early that he didn't even wait for me to wake up. Well, what do I expect, ever since that I become his wife I never had a chance to see him sleeping right next to me.

I strip my nightgown that I don't even remember putting one last night and went directly into the bathroom. As I stand there in the shower, everything that I did last night slowly entered my mind.

My mouth parted - I remember how I get myself drunk last night, I remember calling him and asked him that freaking and the stupid question of mine. I remember him picking up in the bar because I was too drunk...

No, no, no. I'm forgetting one important memory.

I inhale sharply as I tried to make myself calm as much as possible... "Inhale... exhale..."

I should stop and not try to remember but even I don't want it... my mind keeps on working until I remember that part that I forgot. "Hey, are you alright?" I heard someone said.

When I turn my body to look at the sourced of that voice, I saw him there... fully naked.

Instead of bells ringing in my ears... it was as if keys are jingling and making noises that went straight into the deepest part of my muddled brain. It's followed by the sound of my own voice uttering words over and over again as if it's a broken record.

'I was just trying to help you. I even hold your keys. I told you, I felt something hard.'

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I scream on the top of my lungs. Natsu covered his ears as I cover my own eyes. I can't believe I just saw him naked and I can't believe that I was so foolish to think that the 'thing' I touched last night was his keys.

"C' mon young lady, you should do that the moment our eyes lock," he said as I feel him stand behind me. I swallowed hard. "Or maybe... you remember what you did last night."

"I-I... you should at the office," I said trying to change our topic.

I heard him chuckle making me bite my lower lips. Why I had this feeling that he will tease the hell out of me. "I forgot my keys. I was hoping that you could help me find it."

"Please" I plea "Can't you see that I feel so embarrassed about it."

"I told you! You're going to regret It," he said.

"And I'm doing it right now." I said "Can't you just let me finish my bath, please" I plea

I felt him touch my both hand as he slowly removes my hands on my eyes and made me look to his eyes. "Let just do it together," he said.

Wait... what?

I DECIDED to cook us waffles, hotdogs, egg, and coffee. After being married to this guy - this is the first time that we had shared our morning together "You know, you won't get better by eating all that grease." he said as he removes my hotdogs and egg in my plate.

I pout "This is the only food that my stomach wants to digest."

"Don't you think it's not healthy?"

"I know," I said as I take my cup of coffee and took a small sip on it. I continue eating my 'own' breakfast as he continues watching me eat. I started to feel uneasy with his gaze - I feel like he can read wants on my mind.

"It's rude to stare," I said with a mouthful of waffles.

"I'm just thinking on why you're wearing like that. Do you have some outdoor photo shoot?"

My mouth formed into a small 'o' before I answer his question "Did I forget to mention it to you?" Natsu shook his head as his answer "I'm planning to have three days and two nights camping by myself."

And the next moment I found myself getting wet as he spills his coffee on my face as he shouted "What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...
73K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
228K 15K 39
"Who says your life ends only when your heart stops? It ends even when there's a celebration around you." A marriage. To a man who had saved my pare...
217K 5.6K 37
This is my first book. So it's probably really cringe-worthy. ------------------------------- Natsu Dragneel: he is the demon king, END, trapped in...