(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 2: Friends.

20.2K 659 368
By mellaaaaaaa

By the way, I don't own ANY of the Naruto characters. Masashi Kishimoto does. =) I only own Nami and her father.

Ja ne~

 Credits to the owner of picture -->

I accidentally deleted the other part of this chapter. Gah! I suck. I forgot what it was. T^T 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi-nii nodded at me, smiling at me secretly and had put me down on the floor. "Then I'm going downstairs if you need me." I waved at him and laughed because he didn't tell Sasuke about the doodle.

Sasuke is one of my bestfriends and Itachi is like my brother that I never had.

No. It's like Sasuke is my twin brother and Itachi is our older brother.

"Aunt Mikoto told me you've been asleep for hours so I am here to wake you up. Come on! Up you go, Let's go play with Shikamaru and the others!" I pulled him towards the door. "Maybe that Lazy Shika is  staring at the clouds right now."

"Okay, okay. Wait for me downstairs, I'm going to change." Sasuke pulled his hand from me and  pushed me to the door.

"Haihai~ Sasuke-sama." I closed his door. "Be sure to wash your face."

 I hummed a random song as I jump down from the stairs.

"Nami. Right here." Itachi called for me from their porch. He was facing the walls of their compound where their Clan's insignia was painted.

"Oh. Itachi-nii. What's up? My artwork is cool, right." I said as I sat beside him, practically leaning into him. It's kind of my habit when I am with him. Cuddling.

As soon as I said that, we heard some shuffling upstairs. "Guess he found out." I said, imagining what is Sasuke's reaction right now.

Itachi-nii and I coughed a laugh.

"So how was your mission with your father?" Itachi asked me.

"Itachi dear, I've made some snack for you and Nami." Aunt Mikoto called from the kitchen. I stood up and got it. "Thank you Auntie. Your cooking really is the best!" I grinned.

She patted my head. "Well, thank you Nami-chan. I always get that same reaction from your Mother."

"Well, Auntie, you always tell that to me a lot. I just wish I could've met her." I smiled sheepishly and went back beside Itachi.

"Oh! About your question earlier. It was fine, Itachi-nii. I've met a new friend. His name is Gaara but those Sand Villagers gives him this evil glares like the ones they give to Naruto. It's making me angry, you know. Gaara didn't do anything to them and they're like : "Oh no. Don't come near me. You have germs that can infect the whole country." I told him, changing my voice like a different person and making gestures to prove my point.

"Oh?" He told me with an amused smirk on his face "How about your 'super secret' training?"

"Itachi-nii!" I whisper-yelled and looked around to check if someone's eavesdropping. "Don't say it here! What if someone hears you? But my training is great!" I told him proudly, letting him see my invisible muscles in my arm.

He sighed as he poked my forehead gently.

We heard some footsteps coming to us as we looked behind. A grin spreading on my face as I saw Sasuke. Some red marks on his face where I had doodled him earlier with the pen.

"Nami-chan! You didn't have to draw on my face! It took me forever to wipe it off!" He said, exasperated. He pointed his fingers at me accusingly.

Itachi gestured for Sasuke to come over to us. He followed obediently with a curious look on his face.

"What is it, niisan?"He asked as he stepped nearer.

He poked his forehead while he is smiling.

"Ow!"

"That's not a good way to talk to a girl, right?" He scolded. Sasuke frowned, rubbing his forehead.

I giggled and stood up, walking towards their front door.

"Sasuke's just worried because his fangirls wouldn't like him anymore if they see my artwork on his face." I stuck my tounge out and ran.

"What did you say?!" I heard Sasuke's voice behind me.

"Bye Itachi-nii. Bye Aunt Mikoto." I shouted as I stepped outside.

"Take care now. Sasuke! Behave!" I heard Aunt Mikoto shout as I turned to the corner.

__________________

I panted as I reached the tree, running away from Kiba, Akamaru on his head. We were playing tag and Kiba was 'it'.

"Ah! I give up!" I heard Kiba shout.

"Chickening out, Kiba-kun?" I said in a sing-sang voice.

He glared at me.

"Nah. Just joking. I need to go home now. It's getting dark. I still have an errand to do." I made a peace sign.  

"C'mon Sasuke. You coming?" I looked at him questioningly. He nodded and jogged towards me.

"Bye guys." I said as I kissed their cheeks.

"Sasuke. Your house first." I said and laced my hand behind my head.

"What? I'm the boy here. So you first." He whined.

"Sasuke. You sound like a girl. Don't whine like that. You know your fan girls won't like it. There's something my father wanted to tell Itachi-nii so you will go home first." I grinned which he returned with a scowl.

"Okay." Sasuke started walking and didn't say a word anymore. Ohhh. I think this guy is angry.

"Sasukeeee! Piggy baack!" I shouted and jumped at his back.

He got out of balance at first and shrugged after he got his balance, holding my legs from his waist.

"Geez, you could just ask, not just jump like that." He said, still sulking.

I laughed. "Don't be hard Sasuke. I still love you more than your fangirls."

We arrived at the Uchiha compound after some time. "Yo. Sasuke. If I ever arrive here and your asleep again, you know what will happen, right?" I said, looking at the ground.

"Nami-chan--"

"Hey look! It's Uncle Fugaku!" I nudged him and bowed when his father got closer to us.

"Goodevening Uncle Fugaku." I straightened up after.

"Why are you here? Does your father need something?"

"Yes uncle. My father told me to ask Itachi-nii if he can go to our house later. My father said there's something he wanted to ask from Itachi-nii."

"Okay. Itachi is inside the house. Give my regards to your father." He told me and looked back to his house.

I just noticed that he was not wearing his usual clothes but his ninja vest and a pouch slinged on his waist. He was going to a mission.

"Mikoto, I'm going now." He nodded at Sasuke as he heard a: "Take care, dear" from Aunt Mikoto.

"Okay Uncle. Take Care." I bowed again. With that, he took off.

"Why're you so formal like that with my Father?" Sasuke asked as soon as his father was out of earshot.

"Because he's the Head of your family. Isn't it common sense to act like that?" I asked, tilting y head. "Let's go to Itachi-nii so I can go home."

 .

"Okay, Tell him I will go later" said Itachi. "Take care on your way home."

"Okay~ I'm going now. Bye Itachi, Bye Sasuke, Bye Aunt Mikoto." I waved.

.

The sun was already setting and I decided to walk by the playground. The sunset view was beautiful up there. The breeze was blowing through my orange hair and the leaves from the tree falling to where I was walking caused by the warm breeze.

 Just in time, I saw the other kids go home with their moms. A familiar orange blob watching their figures.

"Hey Naruto!" I called at him. He looked at me and smiled. A sad smile.

"Why're you still here?" I asked, pretending not to notice his expression. "It's going to be dark soon, you need to go home."

"No reason." He smiled. Looking back at where the parents stood earlier.

Father told me that Naruto is already an orphan. He never felt a parent's love.  Whatever the reason is, my dad forbid me to know it. But I will be here to do my best and make him feel better. 

I pinched his nose. "What was that for?!" He exclaimed, protecting his nose from me. I pulled him to me, hugging him tight. He tensed up for a bit but soon relaxed.

"Stop looking sad like that. I'm here, okay? You can tell me everything. You're not alone, you know. I'll always be here." 

I felt him smile. "Alright. Thanks Nami." I pulled out from our hug.

I smiled and kissed his cheek "Go home now, okay? It's already getting dark. Bye bye." 

"Bye." He waved back.

 I stopped walking and looked back at him. "Naruto!" I called again and walked towards him.

"What is it?"

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

"Ahh." I sighed. "I guess somebody will have a sleepover today." I peeked at him and saw a questioning look on his face.

"That's it." I told him. "You're going to sleep on my house."

I pulled him with me as I waited for it to sink in his head.

"WHAT?" He shouted.

"Yes." I looked back at him and smiled.

My friends are the only one I kiss in their cheeks.

That counts Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Chouji, Shika, Shino (even if he's kinda weird), Hinata, Sakura, Ino and Neji. 

Oh! And my new found friend in Sand! Gaara!

"I'm home, Father." I called at our house.

"Welcome home. Dinner is already at the table." I heard my father's voice from the living room.

"Itachi told me---" I said as I entered the door to the living room, Naruto, behind me.

 "Already here." Itachi intervened.

"Oh. Hehe." I told him, scratching the back of my neck. "Oh. Father. We have company. He's going to sleep in the guest's room." I said as I stepped at the side so they can see Naruto.

--

"Dad, we're going to sleep now." I yawned when I saw them. 

Naruto and I just sat at our porch. Eating.

He ate instant ramen, stocked on our cabinet. I scolded him that it will be bad for him if he only eat Ramen yada yada. Until we both yawned at the same time and laughed. We decided to sleep.

"Goodnight Dad, Goodnight Itachi-nii" I kissed them both. 

Training took most of my time the following days so there was less time to play with my friends. The reason why father called for Itachi-nii was maybe he asked for him to help me with my training, which is what he is doing now. Like my father told him, he kept it a secret. He goes to our house with every possible opportunity that comes. It is kind of cool for an Anbu to be my teacher. Itachi became an Anbu when he became 7. It was cool. Yes it is.

--end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 92 47
Three years after Boruto and Sasuke faked their deaths they return back to the village Hidden in the leaves Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto
156K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
41.4K 329 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...
18.8K 489 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...