Straight to gay? (Vhope fanfi...

By l00-05-18l

Taehyung and Hoseok are both in their first year of college and live in a dorm together as roommates. Hoseok... More

Party
What's your relationship?
"I don't like him!"
Movie night
"I don't hate you"
Practice
Girlfiend
Breaking up
will you go out with me?
Going out
Date
sick
Home
Different
Final

his touch

9.3K 507 896
By l00-05-18l

WARNING: This chapter has smut in it. I will warn you when that part comes up, but if you're under 18 and are reading this, when that warning comes up, you should stop reading. I'm not going to force you to stop reading if you don't want to, I just don't want you ruining your innocents too soon, but hey, you do you. 

Once I agreed she smiled and says "oh, m-my name is Jeong."

She sounded nervous just saying her name to me which made me smile a bit...she really did like me and it was kinda cute to see that.

"W-Well...I'll see you tomorrow...do you mind if I...you know...give you my number?" She asks, looking at me in a smile. 

I nodded, taking her phone from her hands and putting my number inside, then saying "I'll text you later." 

As I said that, she took her phone back and scurried away with a smile on her face, she really did seem into me and it made me happy seeing someone so into me...but the feeling of love...isn't there... 

At the same time I then text Jimin and Jungkook, saying the same thing "guys, I finally got a girlfriend!" 

Jungkook didn't reply after I had sent it but Jimin replied one second later and asks "really, how?!" 

"She asked me out dumbass!" I say through text, putting my phone back in my pocket right after but another buzz came from it, meaning Jimin replied. 

Knowing Jimin he was probably just making fun of me for finally getting a girlfriend so I ignored his text and continued making my way to my room humming a tune of joy. 

*Taehyung's POV*

I lay back down on my bed, facing the ceiling...I know Hosoek's straight...but I can't help but like him. I know it's never good liking some straight dude because they always turn out to have a girlfriend in the end...but what girl would want to go out with Hosoek. 

Sure he's a little popular now but the popularity will dim down in a week or two and he'll be back to how he normally was, a nobody and I can start my attack again.

Right then and there he came walking into the room and I quickly sat up, looking back at the door and watching him taking off his shoes. 

After Hoseok was done taking off his shoes and looked up, he had a smile on his face which got me a little confused...why was he smiling...did something happen? 

Warning: smut starts here. 18+ should keep reading. If you're younger than 18 and or don't like smut, don't continue reading. 

I then get up off my bed and walk towards him so we were now face to face, inches apart from each other. 

As I got closer to him, his smile faded and he had a serious expression, his eyes went shaky and I could see him swallowing his saliva. 

I then gave a sly smile, pinning him onto the wall which he was standing in front of and put one hand next his head, onto the wall. 

Once my hand slammed into the wall he jumped, getting a little startled but I liked the reaction...I don't care if he ends up hating me...as he told me...he'll never like me so I might as well get the most of it now.

"T-Taehyung" he says in a light stutter, looking at me into my eyes. 

I could see his eyes still shaking and then directed my gaze down onto his quivering, plump lips. 

They looked soft and kissable...so pure and lovable...I want them. 

I then look back up into Hoseok's eyes which he was still staring back at me and I then kiss him, closing my eyes. 

I could feel Hoseok resisting me but his hands weren't pushing me away so I kissed him deeper, now putting my tongue inside and he let me. 

We were making out so much saliva started dripping down our chins, we were how do you say it... 'making out like dogs.' 

As he separated from each other to take a couple of breathes, Hoseok wiped the saliva away from his mouth and tried moving, not wanting it anymore but I wiped my own saliva away and stopped him before he could walk away.

It was a struggle, getting him to stay still and we ended up falling down, so that now Hosoeok was lying on the ground and I looked like I was pinning him down. 

"T-Taehyung I can't do this" Hoseok says but I cut him off with kissing him once again, more sloppy kisses coming from both sides and it wasn't like Hosoek was fully saying no anyway. 

I then put my hand underneath Hosoek's shirt, caressing his chest which he gave a slight moan and I enjoyed the reaction, touching his chest some more while kissing.

I could tell he was enjoying it with how many tiny moans he was letting out from pleasure and I then lift my head away from his face, looking at him into his eyes, licking my lips.

Once I looked at Hoseok's face, he was flushed in a dark red with uncontrollable panting come from his mouth, looking at me into my eyes with a bit of saliva coming from his mouth. 

I enjoyed the sight, grabbing my phone from the side and took a picture of his desperate face...I guess he was in such a daze because even after I took the picture he didn't stop me...was he enjoying it that much? 

I smile at the thought of it as I lower my head and start sucking on his chest, then lowering my other hand down to his crotch area. 

Louder moans started to appear when I was touching his crotch area and in the middle of it all, I could hear him saying "m-more" in between panting. 

I smiled as I put my phone on record but didn't record our faces, I just recorded our voices as I played with him a bit while he was still in this 'daze' and say "if you want more, beg for it." I was trying to make it hot for the video and I started rubbing lighter, teasing him a bit.

"M-More....m-more" Hoseok says, panting even more, and I then go back up from his chest and kissed him onto the lips. 

Hoseok was now making out along with me and I unzipped his pants and pulled them down a bit so now only his underwear was protecting his length. 

I then start rubbing a little faster and louder moans came from Hosoek.

"M-More Taehyung, more" Hoseok begs, looking at me into my eyes. 

I then give a sly smirk, then saying "call me daddy and I'll do as you wish." 

Taehyung couldn't even answer that because he gave a tiny moan. He then looked into my eyes, giving me eye contact begging for it but I didn't give in, not until he called me it. 

"Come on, you know what I want" I say in a smirk, looking back at him. 

Hoseok looked at me and says in a few pants "d-daddy...m-more, more!" 

I then smile and gave him more like he wished. 

I wanted to just stop there and I took my phone, stopping the video and standing up, then looking down and seeing what I had just done to Hoseok.

It seemed like Hoseok was still in his daze but I realized what I had did and got a little shocked... "oh no...this isn't good..." I say, looking around and then grabbing my sweater before putting my shoes on and leaving the room. 

*Hoseok's POV*

It felt so good...being in Taehyung's embrace like that made me lose all sense of control, it was like I was putty in his hands...it felt so nice. 

I then sit up, realizing my pants were down to my knees and my shirt was over my chest, along with only my underwear protecting my length... damn it.

I have a girlfriend now, I can't keep letting Taehyung do this to me...but it's not like...I don't like it...wait no Hoseok, get a hold of yourself! Your once in a lifetime chance has finally came, someone actually confessed to you this time, I should cherish this time and spend time with her and I can't let Taehyung keep pushing me around like this...I should tell Taehyung I have a girlfriend now, weather he likes me or not...he should be happy for me.

I then got up, pulling my shirt down but then realizing I still had a hard on and sighed.

*Taehyung's POV*

I didn't run off far, I just went to Namjoon and Jungkook's room, knocking on the door a couple times before they opened it. 

"Taehyung, why're you here?" Jungkook asks, looking at me confused. 

I didn't even answer him as I just barged into his room and sat down on Namjoon's bed while looking down. 

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, now sitting next to me.

"I can't control myself around him Namjoon, I just can't...It's not like I can't tease him!!" I exclaim. 

"You have to learn then Taehung, you have to try at least..." Namjoon says, looking at me seriously. 

I sighed looking down as I say "yeah but...I did something really bad..." 

"Oh no, what did you do this time" Jungkook asks, now sitting on his own bed, facing Namjoon and I. 

"I don't know but I guess seeing him being around all those girls got me jealous a bit and I attacked him in our room...I pinned him on the wall and kissed him but we ended up falling onto the ground and I...I...jerked him off..." I admit, looking down embarrassed. 

"Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaims, shocked. 

"I know I'm in the wrong for doing it but he didn't try pushing me away or anything, do you think he maybe likes me?" I ask, looking form Namjoon to Jungkook.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders but as I looked at Jungkook he was a little worried and biting his bottom lip...why did he have a worried expression on his face? 

I then say, pulling out my phone "well l-listen to this" I say, playing the video of when I was recording Hoseok and I. 

As Namjoon and Jungkook both heard Hoseok calling me daddy, they had a shocked expression on their faces and Jungkook then asks "he called you daddy?!" 

I nod silently and Namjoon then says "yup he's gay for you...you should ask him out." 

"He can't!" Jungkook says, interrupting Namjoon and I. 

I then look at Jungkook confused and ask "why not?" 

"It might not be the right time...just don't ask him out now" Jungkook says, then continuing to say "Namjoon and I have something important to discuss, do you mind leaving us alone for a bit?" Jungkook asks, looking at me seriously. 

I could tell how serious he was being and sighed, getting up as I said "fine, I'm leaving" and with that I got up and left. 

*Jungkook's POV*

"Why'd you tell him to leave?" Namjoon asks me, looking confused. 

I sighed as I pulled out my phone and showed him what Hoseok had texted me beforehand. 

"Hoseok has a girlfriend?!" Namjoon exclaims, a little shocked. 

"Sh, keep it down" I say, putting a finger over my lips, then continuing to saying "I guess he does but I think he doesn't know his true feelings for Taehyung." 

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks, confused.

"Because everyone can tell that it's obvious Hoseok likes Taehyung, it's completely obvious actually, but Hoseok keeps denying his feelings because he thinks he's straight. Since he thinks he's straight he got a girlfriend, but right after he got a girlfriend, he still lets Taehyung make out with him, jerk him off and on top of that he called Taehyung daddy. What straight male with a girlfriend would willingly do that?" I ask, seriously. 

Namjoon was by now nodding along with what I had said and says "I get what you mean...but what will happen once Taehyung finds out Hoseok has a girlfriend?" Namjoon asks himself looking down. 

Namjoon and I have been friends with Taehyung along with Seokjin ever since childhood, we all lived in the same neighborhood together and we grew up together but in all the years we've known Taehyung, he never had a crush on someone. He would have people confess to him and he would go out with them because he felt pity for them or that's what he said but he never full on liked someone as much as he liked Hosoek...

"I wonder what'll happen as well" I say, looking down. 

"Hopefully he doesn't run away again...it'll be the second person he's lost." Namjoon says, frowning. 

"What do you mean; I thought Taehyung never liked anyone up until now?" I ask confused. 

"He hasn't, I'm just saying it'll be the second time someone walked away from him, remember when we were younger and Taehyung's father left them?" Namjoon asks. 

I nod meaning I remembered but said in a sigh "that's not the same though Namjoon." 

"In a sense it is... his father left them when he was young and walked away from their family once he found someone better to be with, that's why he has that 'daddy' fetish, but it's kind of like what Hosoek's doing as well. Hoseok doesn't realize his feelings for Taehyung so it'll look like he's leading Taehyung on, Taehyung even thinks Hoseok likes him himself because he agrees to whatever Taehyung's doing to him now, but when Taehyung finds out he's found another women, he's going to think it's like that as well." Namjoon explains. 

"We can't let Taehyung find out Hoseok has a girlfriend then, he went crazy once his father left him..." I say, remembering the past and shivering a bit. 

"Yeah, but it's not like he won't find out at one point depending on how long Hoseok stays with that girl...we just have to be there once Taehyung finds out about it." Namjoon explains, looking at me seriously and I nod. 

*Taehyung's POV*

I wonder what Jungkook had to talk to Namjoon about. 

Right when I got back to my room, I was hesitant to open the door but took in a deep breath as I turned the door knob and opened the door, seeing Hoseok laying down in his bed, underneath his covers. 

"H-Hoseok" I say in a light stutter...I knew he hated me now for doing that to him...but I didn't want things awkward between us. 

As I called out Hosoek's name, he lifted his head out from underneath the covers and sighed as he sat up and says "yes?" 

I sat down on my own bed as I say "I know you probably hate me for doing that to you and I'm sorry..." 

"It's okay...actually Taehyung...I have something to tell you myself." Hoseok says, looking at me with a frown. 

I looked at him a little confused and tilted my head a bit, saying "what is it?" 

Hoseok took a deep breath in as he says to me "I can't do this with you anymore...I have a girlfriend..." 

As Hoseok told me he had a girlfriend it was like I couldn't hear anything Hoseok was saying after that...it was like everything went blank...does he really have a girlfriend?? 

I should have known he'd get one right after he did that stupid performance, why did he have to get one....why!?!

I then get up and storm to the front door, putting my shoes on and opening the door. I could hear Hosoek calling out my name from behind but I ignored him as I slammed the door and ran away from the dorm...I'm not staying in the same room with someone who left me...left me just like how 'he' did back then. 

Damn it I can feel tears coming up now, great, just great! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter had smut in it so you better not have been under 18 while reading it, and if you are under 18 and you read it...that's alright as well, I don't care I just didn't want to ruin your innocents too soon...anyway I hope you enjoyed his chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.9K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
777K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
22.8K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
242K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...