Stripper & My mate is gay(on...

Galing kay lovelyanime

*mature audience!!!*Evelyn is 19 year old sexy stripper who mother left her and fater died. Though this is no... Higit pa

Stripper & My mate is gay
Waitress & your service
A deal
A scary movie 0.0 and meeting zayn....again?
Time alone
Chapter 6
Chapter 7~part 1

Chapter 7~ Part 2. the set off trigger

1.1K 49 14
Galing kay lovelyanime

I stared at my mother on the couch. "You're bluffing you took a lucky guess you had to."

 She breathed out," Ok well think something else."

 'She was challenging me.' Then there was a knock on the door. She went to it," These are my men at the door. I know because I sense them."

   "Or you could've took a lucky guess you did tell them to come back. Duh." I replied.

   She rolled her eyes. 'Oh no she didn't!'

    Opening the door it was them, an Tony behind them.

       "Tony!" I pushed the guy out the way into the wall and jumped on him. "Oh my god!" Then slapped him. "You haven't been here in the longest! I missed you! "

     I saw Elizabeth wave goodbye as she left with our mother, Cole looked back, " We'll be back."

      Once they disappeared I got off him and lead him inside. "I missed you!"

     "I know I'm sorry. You disappointed me once you turned me down so I kind of got around. " He scratched his head blushing. 'Way to make me feel bad Tony.'

  "Ohhhh so you left your best friend to go and be a hoe. " I sighed.

   "No no that's not-." He started.

   "I'm kidding Tony, but something has been bothering me so I want do do "it". But I cant do it alone, I'll forgive you if you do "it" with me."

    "Ok anything to get back to the way we were." He said with a pleading look in his almost night time grey eyes.

   15 Minutes later

  I slowly got on the couch and set the camera on me. Gave Tony the signal that it was started I walked over and started dry humping the air slowly for a little while, Then after 30 seconds, when it said "NOW DO THE HARLEM SHAKE" Tony jumped in with a Mario outfit on doing the worm on the floor.

    After the minute was done, we were on the couch dying from laughter." I totally forgive you, but next time we have to do it publicly with more people."

     "It was epic! Baby I missed you sooo much! " He replied.

    "Aw Tony!" I smiled. HE started to tickle me and we wrestled on the couch.

            We hugged and the front door was opened. Looking to the side I saw Cole and Zayn sideways.

        "Its not what it looks like!" I yelled , I know to someone me laying on my back on the couch in my hello kitty underwear , and Tony ontop of me in a Mario suit in between my legs with a perv smile . And a camera pointed at us like we're making a porno MAY POSSIBLY LOOK WRONG," I swear !"

           Cole shook her head," Making pornos really?" Her , tony, and Zayn laughed. Then Zayn gave Tony a look.

           "Then what were you two doing in costumes? On the couch under each other with a camera pointed at you both?" Zayn smiled asking.

         "Let me show you ." I smiled coming towards him. HE made a face like disgusted, "I'm telling you its nothing nasty. I grabbed the camera and plugged it up to my computer, sitting in the wheely chair. "Everyone look at this movie in the making." Then pressed play.

      It started with me moving to the beat ,and then the beat dropped an Tony jumped in doing the warm. And humping the way, while I moved my shoulders all crazy.

    We all cracked up laughing super hard.

'I felt better from all that crazy your a vampire stuff earlier. I think I'm going to keep it to myself. ' Cole is smiling and yapping about doing her own video, and Zayn is getting along with Tony. I don't want to ruin a good moment.

       I skipped into the kitchen, opening the fridge I bent over and grabbed a soda. Shaking my shoulders as if the song still played and saw Zayn in the archway staring at me really hard. I dropped my soda. "Fuck Zayn you scare the shit out of me the way you pop up out of places."

      HE strutted in with swagger leaning against the counter. "I still don't remind you of anyone?" He asked.

      I got the paper towels cleaning it up," NO but you remind me of a creepy scary old man that pops up in arch ways."

     HE laughed. "Just like your mot-" HE stopped talking.

     "Like my mother?" I turned to him.

    "No I was going to say-" He started.

    "Mother you were going to say mother." He's trying to act like he didn't. "How do you know my mother?"

    He made a thinking face. " "Now do the harlem shake! " Cole jumped in the archway with Tony dancing. She wore a superwoman outfit (one of her old costumes, quote around the old).

      Just then the bell rung I must be famous today, I left out the kitchen giving Zayn the eye as he smiled at me. Once I opened the door I saw a envelope on the ground. I picked it up ," You seem to be having fun."

   "AH! " I jumped up about 10 feet. Looking up I saw Kevin. "K-K-Kevin." I fixed my stance real quick and voice," Hi." I tried to say seductively.

     "Hi Evelyn." 'Oh my god he's here talking to me, and I have no clue why. But who cares.'

      "Hi........" I said kind of dreamily his eyes were so dreamy. "I came to ask you something."

       "Ok what is it?" 'Must be a date! Oh my god is my hair ok?! Where is he going to ask me to, I prepared myself on the inside before I exploded with happiness. '

      " Have you seen my boyfriend?" He pulled out a picture of the man from the club that night. My mouth opened 10 fold. 'THE FUCK YOU MEAN BOYFRIEND? NO, NO MUSTVE HEARD WRONG .'

    So I bust out laughing ," Say that again because I could've swore you asked me did I see your boyfriend."

    "Yeah I did he's missing and I think he might be after you." He said.

     My mouth just hung open. "YOUR GAY?!" My heart crushed I felt like everything broke.

    "yeah is that a problem." He replied.

      I felt light headed, I felt no one beside me but heard Zayn's voice ask," Whose this? Are you ok Evelyn. "

      I shook my head slowly shutting the door. Walking numbly to my room, I don't know why at all . I didn't even know Kevin that well. And why his my head ringing. Something was burning inside me . I blacked out.

     I felt myself stand up, I could see blurry everything, and hear perfectly. This isn't a dream how am I walking?! What is going on?! I felt myself open the door and walk over to Zayn ,who stood in the hallway right next to my door. The words left my mouth but I wasn't thinking of saying or anything! Like someone was controlling me!

      "Evelyn are you ok now?" He asked concerned.

     I walked up to him pushing him against the wall. With a glare, 'This isn't me can't you tell? How am I doing this?'

     " Your not dropping enough hints or something. You need to be quicker before there's not much more time, where is Kevin?"

     "We talked and he left. His plan worked much quicker to get you out, that boy is way smarter than his time I'm glad its you he's going to be with. IF-" He started.

     "There's, no.....IF AND BUTS ABOUT IT. HE'S MINE." The words came out my mouth.

      'Maybe I'm drunk or something and don't know it. But all I could think was mm sistah I already tried that he is batting for the other team though. '

      " Where is the stupid human?" I asked.

         Zayn pushed me off of him, "Tony is her friend Zee, and he's gone. Cole took him home after partying."

     "Still living like your young I see, when are you going to tell the poor thing the truth." I laughed a real evil laugh.

     He pushed me against the wall," shut up ! Zee!"

     'Zee ? '

    Somehow incredibly we heard the keys being put into the door knob, Zayn backed up and disappeared before my eyes. Onto the couch, my body to me into the back. Looking at myself I saw my regular self kind of blurry , but with all black eyes.

     I felt my heart exellerate with fear, ' What's happening to me.'

    " You till can't figure out huh Evelyn." I said slowly. My heart pounded in my chest .

    'THIS IS A DREAM. THIS IS A DREAM!'

********************************************

NOW DO THE HARLEM SHAKE! XD

I BROUGHT BACK TONY AND ZAYN. ANYONE CAN FIGURE OUT WHO ZAYN IS YET?

Just added a cast also no everyone isn't exactly like I explained but they are close enough. So hope that helps a little.

Vote

Comment

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 86.3K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
648K 25.5K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
650K 14.2K 48
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
461K 50.6K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...