Guarding your heart (a garmau...

By garmaufanfics2

Garroth likes Aphmau and he will do whatever it takes to guard her heart even if it means stealing it More

Protecting my Lord
Extra Charming
Who Do I like?
Making a move
The date
Awkwardness
The Truth
Forbidden Love
Update
I love you too?
It's over!?
I cant
Normal Day?
The Wedding Day

The Decision

1.5K 28 2
By garmaufanfics2

Aphmau's POV

I know what I am going to tell Garroth I am going to tell him oh he's at the door right now.Oh it was Brian to tell me that Lucinda could and was about to so I ran to Lucinda's house and Alexis was awake I talked to Garroth but I forgot to tell him my decision so I'll tell him first thing tommorw morning.

Garroth's POV

Aphmau didn't tell me if she wanted to be with me or not so maybe she is indecisive I'll just keep thinking that until she tells me but it is a very hard choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
99.7K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...