Maybe This Time // Hayes Grier

By alex_obrien

*Sequel to And When He is Here* She has this theory. One that says you can't be upset if you're dancing in t... More

chapter 1
open when you get a college scholarship
chapter 2
open when you're gone
chapter 3
open when you want to go down memory lane
chapter 4
open when youre having doubts
chapter 5
open when you can't sleep
chapter 6
open when you're coming home
chapter 7
open when you need to be reminded you're beautiful
chapter 8
open when you wake up
chapter 9
open when you're having a good day
chapter 10
open the day before you turn 16
chapter 11
open when you have your first hangover
chapter 12
open when you need to know someone loves you
chapter 13
open when youre stressed
chapter 14
open when you graduate high school
chapter 15
open when its storming
chapter 16
open when you're sick
chapter 17
chapter 18
open when you need a laugh
chapter 19
open when you're getting too caught up in things that don't matter
chapter 20
open when things get rough
chapter 21
open when you've read all the letters
epiloge

open when you have a big decision

3.2K 31 2
By alex_obrien

dear B,
okay honestly who doesn't think in the shower? like, I follow this account on Twitter that's all about things people think of in the shower. one of them said 'right now in California you can really tell how much of an asshole someone is by the color of their lawn.' I laughed for maybe 10 minutes. anyways; who doesn't think in the shower? so honestly just like sit down in the shower and let the running hot water hit your face. and honestly I know this big decision must be actually eating you alive from the inside out. and I want to say that don't let it. don't let something like a decision that could honestly change your future effect you. and yes it could change your future and yes you could be a different person because of this and I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this but do what you think is better for yourself. and I mean honestly better. to the point where you can grow as a person and will make you happy and in the long run just make you happy for a long time. this letter is to tell you that do what will make you happy. you. not for your family or for who you may be in a relationship with at the time. just you. (okay but not like anything stupid though. like I really hope you're reading this for a smart decision. not like should I go skydiving or not because really you'd just be wasting a perfectly good letter that's taken me a while to write.) but like I said before: I do think this decision this killing you. and you didn't think this could hurt as much as it does, but whatever you decide, know that you did it for you.

love,
Hayes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 54 45
~THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED~ Highest Rankings: #1 in Xanax #8 in Parental Abuse 18+ This story does contain mature topics. Some topics make...
9.6K 361 25
(i might not put apostrophes bc thats a lot of work) (lowercase is on purpose) bianca's pov it started back in high school. i saw him sitting on...
101K 3.6K 29
I stood on the edge of the rooftop. My eyes closed and my mind free. I'm ready. Now is the time. I could feel my breath quickening, Breathe in, Breat...
22 3 6
Never though taking revenge would be so alluring. She was a breeze of summer slurred with a splash of coconut. But now she would undoubtedly choose d...