Cruel Love (Lesbian Story)

By kitty_with_a_crown

Diana Price can't help but hate her daily life. It's all a cycle for her, but there's one person that keeps D... More

Chapter 1: Not The Best Way To Start The Day

Prologue

28 3 0
By kitty_with_a_crown

I woke up from the most beautiful dream this morning. I was tangled up with her watching the raindrops race each other to the windowpane. My hands were running through her ebony hair while her head rested on my chest. Just as she was about to reach up and place her lips on mine, I woke up..

  I tried desperately to get back to sleep so I could continue to hold her in my arms, but I just couldn't. This happens to me all the time. It's like some unseen force doesn't want me loving her. Well, loving her from a distance anyway. The only thing that keeps me from confessing my undying love for her, is the fact that she has a girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 45.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
261K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
674K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...