The Vampire Diaries Imagines

By avenging_avengers

read title :) or intro for more info (#poetdidn'tevenknowit) update weekly on Thursday (at least) More

Introduction/Author Notes
Imagine: Elijah Behind the Red Door
Imagine: Damon Shy Chick
Imagine: Jeremy Radio Chick
Imagine: Elijah I Just Want
Imagine: Tyler Unplanned and Abandoned
Imagine: Elijah Heartfelt Memories
Imagine: Elijah Heartfelt Memories Part 2
Works in the Making

Imagine: Klaus Thin Line Between Hate and Love

1.1K 26 3
By avenging_avengers

You hated Klaus. Completely and utterly. You couldn't stand to look at him or a member of his family without wanting to kill any of them. Even Elijah.

Yet despite the apparent hatred you saw a crisp, clean, perfect invitation laying on your doorstep.

(Y/N) Salvatore

You pick it up and sniff it gingerly before opening it. On the front read:

Mikaelson Ball
September 2 10:00pm
Mystic Falls

You flip it over and see in handwriting:

Love,
Spend a night with me.
-K xxx

You roll your eyes in disgust. Right before you can rip it to shreds you hear the familiar woosh of a speeding vampire.

Fully alert you turn around and vamp inside your house and into your room. On the bed is a box and with a beautiful ribbon that was (you hated to admit it) your favorite color.

You stare at it for a moment as if expecting something to jump at you before cautiously opening the lip. The sight made you growl, only one thought registering in your mind.

Klaus Mikaelson.

With anger seething through your veins you dial the number to your adoptive brother Stefan.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Hey."

"What's wrong?"

"You want to know what's fucking wrong?"

"Language," Stefan chided.

You growl in response.

"What?"

"Klaus fucking Mikaelson."

You hear Stefan suck his breath in sharply meaning he too was pissed.

"Was it an invitation?"

"Yes-wait! how did you know?"

"Damon Elena and I got one."

"Oh. But that's not all. He bought me a super duper nice dress and I love it!!" You whine.

"And what's the problem with that?"

"KLAUS BOUGHT IT!!! WITH HIS WHOLE," you drop your voice and octave, "I'M SO COOL, I'M THE ALPHA MALe ATTITUDE. IF THATS NOT A PROBLEM TO YOU I AM GOING TO STAKE YOU IN THE CHEST."

"Are you PMSing?"

You narrow your eyes and vamp out of your house and head to the boarding house.

You woosh in and stake your brother in the arm.

"Say that again and the next one is going in your chest. Brother," you growl mocking Damon.

"What the fuck?" Stephen asks angrily before grabbing it out.

"And no I'm not I just. Gah! I hate him so much!!!!!"

"There's a thin line between love and hate sister."

"Shut the fuck up Damon." You say to your other brother that was coming down the stairs and into the fireplace where you and Stefan were.

"Did (Y/N) stake you?" Damon asks before chuckling.

"Can we focus here for a second? I'm complaining here. You guys and bromance after."

Damon laughs and Stefan's eyes lit up with laughter.

"I need a dress to wear to this stupid event-I'm not turning down a ball-but the perfect one was already bought for me by Mr. Douche Bag and now I'm stuck with nothing to wear." You whine upset beyond belief.

"You could ask Elena to go shopping with you." Damon suggests.

"Where? Wal-Mart? There's no good places here." You say with a sigh.

"Not my problem sis."

You growl. "Fine. I'll figure it out for myself."

You vamp out.

~Time Skip to 10:30pm~

You had your makeup done to perfection, your real mother's necklace, your hair better then it had been in all 20 years of your life. (You turned recently.)

One issue. No dress.

You give the insulting box a stink eye. You really want to wear it but it feels like you are giving into Klaus.

Sighing you open the lid and get changed.

***

When you walk into the mansion a gasp escapes your lips. The place was like something from your dizziest daydreams. Something that could've come from a fairy tale. Never real life.

You see beautifully dressed men and women, vampires and humans, all mingling together.

Taking a shaky breath you dive into the dancing crowd.

"You look ravishing (Y/N)." You hear a familiar voice breath out from behind you.

You turn around but say nothing just staring at a (hotter than usual) Klaus.

"That dress looks divine on you. I must say."

He steps closer.

"Why?" You question the Original.

"Excuse me?" Klaus asks his hand bringing yours to his lips whilst he bows low. A greeting used long ago.

"You heard me."

You're unable to remove your hand from his lips.

"Because," his lips murmur against your hand, "I like you." He guides your hand to his neck and places his own on your waist. He takes his other hand and places it in yours and raises it up then guides you into a waltz.

A slow, sexy, waltz.

"There's more beneath those beautiful curls and sparkling eyes. There's a fire beneath the kindness. Unlike one I've ever seen. And I am drawn to it like a moth to a flame."

You can feel a blush creep into your cheeks.

"I don't see that as a reason to dote upon me. To buy me something that costs more than a pricy engagement ring."

"You do not?" Klaus asks while spinning you beneath his strong and gentle arms.

"No."

"Hmm."

"I hate you. You know that right?"

"I like you. More than I should (Y/N). Did you know that?"

You can't help yourself from replying. "Yes,"

Klaus twirls you away before pulling you in close so you are against his chest. Breathing in the most wonderful scent you have ever smelled.

Klaus eyes flicker from your lips to your eyes as if asking, begging, for permission.

As if unable to control your body movements you lean into him and tilt your head up before allowing your lips to be captured by his.

Klaus hungrily attacks your lips, slipping his tongue into your mouth allowing it to roam freely. You take your hands and wrap them around his neck pulling him close.

He takes his hands and wraps one around your waist, supporting it the other tangling itself in your hair. He moves his lips to your neck.

You moan softly making Klaus suck harder. You want his lips back on yours so you take your hands and guide his cheeks and lips back to meet your own.

You push your tongue into his mouth and allow it to explore his mouth.

"(Y/N)," He moans against your lips. Making you smirk into the kiss.

Before anything can get even more heated Klaus breaks away for air and rests his forehead against yours.

"You're an excellent kisser love."

"Not to shabby yourself." You say with a smile.

"Be mine (Y/N)." Klaus pleads, his voice husky and rough from the kiss.

You bring your lips back to his in response.

Guess there is a thin line between love and hate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
235K 480 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
149K 4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
19.8K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.