Life As A Heartland Wife

By CharlaLee

This is about amy and ty on heartland after the wedding More

France
Boy or girl
The baby
The twins
people who thought they were EX'S
Twins Birthday
not now
Oh No
coming home
the girls birthday
accident
funeral
ahmed and blair
Dying
an

The reveal

1.2K 11 0
By CharlaLee

This is a good idea to tell them by surprise . Yeah Ty says. Okay ready we have our shirts right okay and everything else. Ty and I walk in with our shirts that has I'm a mother on one and I'm a father on the other one then we have a onesie with a Eiffel tower on it and it says I'm new to the world. We walk in and Lou gasps no Amy your pregnant. Ya cant you read Lou. Jack walks in and says congratulations guys. Then Georgi and Katie squealed and mal (Mallory) walks and hugs me and Ty. Lou and her obsession kicked in and she ran to the computer and start to plan. Amy it be cute if it had horses and it was beige and the furniture be white.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 104K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
99.1K 1.3K 42
Lilian Mae Martinez has five older brothers, and she is the only girl besides her mom. she's stuck living with her five brothers and her dad, but at...
2.8K 90 10
Y/n is a daughter of a CEO and one day her dad told her to to steal the money and signed papers of an CEO on the party, she already found those paper...
88.9K 4.9K 17
in a universe where emotions are clearly potrayed through the changes in someone's eye colours. side ship; tyunning