Surrender to Love (Sequel to...

By foreverlovingnemi

In this story Demi must pick up the pieces after, yet another fight, turned her world upside down. Her ex boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 8

2.9K 87 23
By foreverlovingnemi

Nick

I love Navy Street. It was home to me, but I was really enjoying hanging out at Chuck Swain's gym. The people were pretty friendly & I could definitely see why Carter was attracted to Delta, Chuck's daughter, who managed the gym. She grew up in Australia, so she had a sexy & adorable accent, but she was also hot as hell. She had legs for days & a smile that could stop traffic, easily. I know I have a girlfriend, who is equally sexy & has an even better smile, in my opinion, but I am a guy after all. I'd have to be gay or dead not to notice Delta's appeal.

Delta was funny, too. Her & I were talking one afternoon about implants & she jokingly accused me of muscle implants. I laughed, then told her to feel for herself, so she did. The moment she touched my arm, our eyes locked & she smiled at me. Suddenly, I realized this could be considered flirting & Delta could read into this wrong, so I looked away. I also stood up, quickly, taking a deep breath, then cleared my throat.

"I won't bite." Delta said, smiling & batting her lashes, as she stood up, too. "Well.... not unless you want me to & you look like you would love a little biting." She reached out to touch my chest & I crossed my arms, quickly, to prevent any contact.

"Delta..." I chuckled, suddenly feeling guilty. "I'm flattered with the flirting, but nothing is gonna happen here, so you shouldn't waste your time."

"Nothing? Nothing at all?" Delta stuck her lip out in a pout. I shook my head, pressing my lips together. "Aww... but I know you would love it."

My eyebrows shot up as I let out another nervous laugh. I was used to girls coming onto me, but for some reason, Delta seemed to have a little more confidence, like she was entitled to me. Maybe it was because her dad was the owner of this gym I had been frequenting. "I don't doubt that, but I happen to be very much in love with my girlfriend." I raised my eyebrows as I watched her.

Delta looked surprised then let out a short laugh. "That Demi girl that is friends with Carter?"

I nodded my head & grinned. "Yea. That's her. That beautiful girl who is friends with Carter."

"She is pretty." Delta said, then she stood up straighter as she saw someone over my shoulder. "Dad! Hi. Have you met Nick Jonas yet?"

I turned around to see Chuck Swain standing there, looking me up & down. "Nick Jonas? You related to Alvey Jonas?" He asked, with narrowed eyes.

"Uh... yea, he's my father."

"Alvey is your father?" Chuck let out a loud chuckle & grabbed my hand to shake it. "You gonna come fight over here now? Get away from your dad? I used to fight with him back in the day, so I know he's a loser."

I let out a laugh that was probably louder than it should be. "Um..." I said, smiling & Chuck smacked the back of my shoulder.

"I'm just messin with ya. Your dad is one phenomenal fighter, I'll give him that. You & your brother both fight don't you?" Chuck asked & I nodded. "I think I heard about your fight earlier this year & it was after you were injured pretty bad. Is your dad your manager?"

"I guess you could call him that. He trains us both, but we don't really have an actual manager besides him. So I guess that means he's our manager. At least when the need for a manager arises."

Chuck laughed, nodding, seeming to understand what I was saying. "So. What brings you to my gym?" Chuck asked, eyeing me, then looking at his daughter, suspiciously.

"I'm training with a friend who works out here. We're doing a charity thing in a few weeks." I answered.

"Awesome. Delta told me about one of the fighters who is a doctor doing a charity thing. I will definitely be at that charity event. It's great exposure for my gym. But I look forward to watching you fight & maybe I can entice you to let me manage ya." Chuck winked at me, then smiled at Delta, who was distracted by someone behind me.

"Looks like your ride is here." Delta smirked at me.

I turned to see Demi standing there with her arms crossed. She didn't look happy, even after I smiled at her. I turned to look at Chuck who was watching me with a furrowed brow. "Ride?" He asked, looking intrigued.

"Nick doesn't have a car." Delta interjected, sounding amused by this. I got the impression she found this fact about me unusual, maybe even thinking it meant I was meager compared to her. I guessed she was a tad spoiled.

I laughed, feeling a little embarrassed, then Chuck put his hand on my shoulder. "You don't have a car, son?"

"No, sir. I wrecked it a while ago & just never got another one." I shrugged, trying to laugh it off. The truth is I couldn't afford a car payment & hadn't been able to save up much money in the last year & a half.

"How do you get around?" Chuck asked, grinning as he put his hands in his pockets.

I laughed again, this time, genuinely because the question seemed absurd to me. "Uh... my feet... the bus... friends....girlfriend." I nodded in Demi's direction who now looked annoyed that I was keeping her waiting. I motioned for her to come closer & as she approached, I reached to touch her elbow, then put my hand on her lower back for comfort. "Chuck, this is Demi Lovato, my girlfriend. She was the one who nursed me back to health after I got jumped earlier this year." I took her hand & gave it a squeeze.

"Lovato? Any relation to Patrick?" Chuck asked, already looking impressed as he shook Demi's hand.

"I'm his daughter." Demi smiled, proudly.

"Oh my God. What an honor to meet you, young lady. I saw him fight a few times, but sadly never got to meet him or fight him." Chuck's face was serious, but he smiled at Demi.

Returning the smile, Demi said, "It's nice to meet you, too."

"Wow. I feel like I have two legends right here in my gym." Chuck laughed as he looked at me & Demi. "I will let you two go do whatever you were gonna do. I'll see you around, Nick. I hope, a lot. Del, I need to talk to ya about something." Chuck motioned with his head for Delta to follow him & I gave her a nod when she waved goodbye. I watched her & Chuck walk into his office, then heard Demi clear their throat beside me.

"Watching Delta's ass?" Demi smirked. "I saw you flirting with her when I came in." Demi looked away, briefly, looking a little angry.

I smiled, sheepishly, then gave her my best puppy dog eyes. "I wasn't watching her ass. And I'm sorry it looked like I was flirting with her when you came in. We were just talking & she accused me of having muscle implants. Can you believe that?" I smirked, flexing one of my arms. Demi kept her expression stoic, so I put my arms around her waist & pulled her to me, aggressively. My mouth was inches from hers & she was fighting an urge to smile now, since my hand was on her ass, giving it a slight squeeze.

"You're lucky I heard you tell her you were in love with your girlfriend or you'd be in so much trouble right now." Demi's lips turned into a grin, making me laugh. I put one hand behind her head, grabbing a handful of hair & pushed our mouths together for a steamy kiss.

After a few moments of kissing her, I pulled my mouth from hers. "I'm all yours now, so let's get out of here." I took her hand & we headed out of the gym. I saw Demi's car, once we got outside & walked toward it. "You gonna let me drive?" I asked her, over my shoulder.

Demi sighed & tossed the keys to me. "You ever gonna get a car?" She asked.

"Why should I bother when my beautiful girlfriend has a perfectly good one?" I gave her a toothy grin when I got to the car & she rolled her eyes as I unlocked her door & held it open for her to get in. I got in the driver's side & started the car. "We going to your place or mine or to a restaurant for dinner?"

"I'm not dressed to go out. And who has more food in their fridge & cupboards? Me or you?"

"Good point." I laughed as I pulled the car out of it's parking spot. Demi & I filled the drive time to her house with some small talk. She told me a funny story about a client & I talked about how pumped I was to fight soon, even if it was just for charity. When we got to Demi's house, she got out of the car, then leaned on it as I came around from the other side. I stopped & gave her a look, wondering why she wasn't coming into the house. "You staying out here?"

"Carter said you & Delta talk a lot. You two seemed very chummy when I walked into the gym today." She crossed her arms as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

I sighed, a tiny smile on my face. I kinda loved when she was jealous, I'm not gonna lie. "Delta & I talk a lot, yes. She's a fan of MMA, so it's kind of nice talking to a girl once in a while about it. Different perspective." I shrugged.

"You mean because your girlfriend doesn't get into it." Demi's tone was bitter.

"Baby, I know you're not into it & I am fine with that. You accept that I am a fighter & I accept that you aren't a fan of the sport." I let out a laugh as I walked toward her, bending at the knees so I could look her in the eyes.

"Well, I was a fan when I was little." She said in an adorable voice, with her nose in the air.

"Can we go in & cook something to eat? I'm starving." I made a face to reiterate my statement & she sighed, pushing herself off the car.

"Don't you mean can we go in so I can cook something?" She quipped.

"Hey! I help you." I smiled at her. "I'm going home tonight, by the way. Jay got the big fight on Pay-per-View tonight & a few people are coming over to watch it." I said as I walked toward her front door.

"And am I invited to watch the fight?" Demi asked as I unlocked the door.

I shoved the door open, then gave her a curious look, both of my eyebrows up. "You'd be really bored."

Demi walked past me & headed toward her kitchen. "Maybe I want to start getting into fighting again." I heard her say, matter-of-factly. "It is in my blood, after all." She called out as she walked into the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen she was looking in her freezer, probably trying to see what she had that she could cook. She pulled out a frozen pizza & when she showed it to me, I saw the cheesy grin on her face. I laughed as I shrugged & nodded. "I can cook that." I said as I grabbed it from her & she turned on the oven. "So... Is the fact that you want to watch the fight because you're jealous of Delta?" I asked her & she turned to give me a cold look. "She'll be there ya know? I invited her."

Demi slammed the fridge door & turned around so fast to face me, I flinched. "WHAT?!" She came at me & I started laughing as I put my hands up defensively.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I didn't invite her." I laughed even harder when she started, playfully, poking me in my stomach.

"Oh you're lucky." She smirked, still poking my stomach. "Can I come watch the fight? Huh?"

"Um... I don't know... it's usually all guys." I chuckled, then she started poking me, again. "Okay, I give up. Please. Stop. You can come."

Looking pleased with herself, she retracted her hands & turned to walk back to the fridge. "I'm not jealous of her, by the way." She commented as she grabbed two beers.

"Uh huh." I smirked as I got the pizza ready to put in the oven. She placed a beer on the counter beside the oven then leaned her butt against the counter. I glanced up at her as she took a swig of her beer. "You're cute when you're not jealous." I put the pizza inside the oven, then set a timer. I walked to stand in front of her, putting my hands on the counter on either side of her. "We have 14 to 17 minutes...." I said as I leaned to kiss her. "Know what we can do in less than fifteen minutes?" I kissed my way to her ear & she wrapped her arms around me. As I kissed her neck in several places, I put my arms around her, tightly, then covered her lips with mine. Our kiss was intense & passionate, making us both horny as hell. I lifted her up & turned to walk toward the counter on the opposite side of the kitchen. I yanked her yoga pants down then undid my pants, shoving them down, quickly, to free my erection. I lifted her up & sat her on the counter as our mouths found each other again. I guided my c.ock into her wet opening & pushed through the resistance her walls were giving me. Her head fell back as she gasped, once I thrust myself into her, completely.

"Oh God." She panted as she dug her nails into my scalp. I moved against her, wildly, not holding my grunts back. "YES!" She cried out, loudly, into my ear. "OH GOD! YES! DON'T STOP!" She screamed, salaciously, as her body quivered beneath me. I quickened my pace, then she leaned back on one hand to give us leverage. Since I was pounding her so hard she was slipping, on the counter, a little. "Right there...... OH FUUUUUCK!" She yelled out, just as her eyes rolled back in her head. I felt her tighten around me, which was what made me lose control. I pushed up into her a few final times, my moans drawn out & loud enough to cause an echo in the kitchen.

Once we both stopped shaking from our orgasms, we clung to each other, breathing heavy. The timer went off a few moments later & we both laughed. Of course, I flinched & sucked in my breath because I was still inside of her. I pulled myself out, as fast as I could, then continued chuckling. I helped Demi off the counter, then kissed her, softly. "I love you." I murmured against her lips.

"I love you, too, but our dinner is gonna burn."

"Shit." I let go of her & went to the oven. I got the pizza out & put it on the counter. I turned just as Demi was handing me the cutter. "Thanks." Demi & I ate our pizza then we took a shower together to wash off our sex smells, before heading to my house.

Demi suggested picking up a 12 pack of beer on our way, knowing how much Jay would appreciate it & he certainly did when he saw it in my arms as I walked in. Jay & Ryan were both surprised to see Demi when she walked in behind me, but they both welcomed her, warmly. Lisa was ecstatic to see her, since she was usually the only girl at these things. Demi sat on one end of the couch & I sat next to her. Lisa was in a chair, with Ryan leaning on it between her legs. Jay sat on the arm of the couch, his feet, on the couch, beside me. I passed out some beers, then we watched some sports commentary before the actual fight started.

During the fight, Demi was pretty quiet, probably because the rest of us were so loud. During commercials, Demi would ask questions, but for the most part she didn't say much, but seemed like she was into it. We ended up doing some shots with everyone besides the beer we drank, so we were pretty toasty when we went to my bedroom later that night. I told her I had a great time as I closed my bedroom & she smiled & said she was glad she came & she had fun, too. That gave me hope that maybe we could share this, more in the future.

As I was climbing into bed, Demi spoke up, "Your brother mentioned your dad tonight & you seemed to get annoyed. Are you & your dad okay?"

I sighed. "Depends on the day." I chuckled when she gave me a funny look. I laid down & pulled the blanket up to my middle, then tucked one arm behind my head. "My dad has a complicated relationship with me & Jay. He pushes us, but it never seems like we're making him proud. He always seems like we could do better & it's a little frustrating sometimes." I stared up at the ceiling, but I could see, in my peripheral vision, that Demi was watching me as she leaned on her hand. I swallowed, feeling a lump start to form, like it always did when I thought about my dad, while I was drinking. "I'm not okay that he took on Wilmer, to be honest. The fact that he is helping the guy who almost killed me has me doubting what I mean to my dad. It's like he cares more about money & fame than he does about how I feel."

"But didn't he ask you if it was going to be a problem?" Demi asked in a quiet voice as she gently rubbed my stomach in a comforting way.

I let out a slight chuckle & shook my head. "My dad asked me, yea. But it was more of a suggestion by the tone of his voice." I turned my head a little to look into Demi's eyes. In those eyes, I saw compassion & I knew I could trust her. The way she was looking at me let me know that I could tell her anything & she'd love me anyway. I saw that look on my mom, but I never saw it on my dad. I took a ragged breath & reached up to touch Demi's face. "I never feel like my dad loves me unconditionally. I feel like the only time I have his love & approval is when I'm fighting." I was speaking in a soft voice, but it cracked as I felt the emotions threatening to break through the wall I had built up regarding my dad.

Demi reached up to my hand that was touching her face & wrapped her fingers around mine. "You fight to feel loved." She almost whispered & I nodded. We stared at each other for a moment & I swallowed a few times to keep the tears from forming. I think Demi sensed I was getting emotional & didn't want to, so she leaned to kiss me, passionately. Her hand ran down my chest, traveling south to my c.ock. She rubbed me through my boxers until I was rock hard, which didn't take long. I wasn't thinking about my dad anymore, but instead I was thinking about this amazing woman that was slipping my erection inside of her, so she could show me I didn't need to fight for her love. She kept her eyes glued on mine as she rocked against me, letting me know I had her love unconditionally & I was grateful.

Over the next week, I continued to train with Carter in the evenings at Chuck's gym, but I worked out with my brother & Ryan during the day at Navy Street. Wilmer wasn't there during the day very often because he had an actual full time job. I was glad for that, since I really had no desire to see him. I avoided my dad as well, which wasn't as easy, since he was in & out of the gym pretty often.

The charity event was on a Saturday & on the Wednesday before, Carter had the day off work, so him & I were sparring in the cage at Chuck's gym. We wanted to make the fight exciting for the people to watch, but we also wanted to make sure I didn't kill him, accidentally. It went pretty well, actually, & I was confident the fight would be fun for everyone to watch. It was getting a lot of press in the local news, mostly because I was Alvey Jonas' son & I was an up & coming MMA fighter myself. If my dad was proud of me for doing it or excited about it, he never let me know. In fact, ever since he started training Wilmer, he found less time to interact with me or my brother.

Carter & I came out of the locker room after our practice round in the cage & Chuck was standing there, like he was waiting for us. He nodded at me with his arms crossed. "Got a minute, Nick? I'd like to talk to you." He said, then glanced at Carter to let him know it was a private conversation.

"I'm gonna take off, Nick. I'll see you tomorrow." Carter said, patting my back before he left the gym.

"Walk with me." Chuck said as he put his arm around my shoulders. He led me past Delta, who was smiling as we walked by her. I saw something in her expression that let me believe she knew what Chuck was talking to me about.

Finally, we ended up in the parking lot behind his gym. "I was watching you today in the cage & I have been checking out some of your fights that have been online, including the one in Vegas where that Wilmer guy nearly killed you. I see so much passion in your fighting & this hunger that I haven't seen in a lot of fighters over the years." Chuck placed his hand on my shoulder as he stepped to look at me head on. "I'm putting together a huge fighting event. It's called the King Beast & I want you in my final fight that night. It's gonna happen right after the new year, so you have plenty of time to train. And I have a little something extra for ya to show my appreciation, if you agree to fight." Chuck motioned with his hand toward the parking lot. His gaze & hand went to a candy apple red, classic Thunderbird convertible. "It's a beaut, isn't it? And you, son, can drive it for a while."

I let out a short laugh. "What? You're kidding, right?"

Chuck shook his head as he pulled a set of keys from his pocket & dangled them in front of me. "If you agree to be in the fight, then that car is yours to drive for as long as you like. Or until you can get your own. It's just sitting in my garage, along with a few other classic cars. I hate to let them just sit there. I like to let them get out on the open road & be enjoyed."

"I don't know, Chuck. That's way generous of you & I appreciate the offer, but I fight for Navy Street."

"Well, you'll be fighting someone from Navy Street. I went to see your dad about getting a fighter for this event & he couldn't talk enough about Wilmer, so much so that I agreed to let him sign on for the main event."

"Wait." I put my hand up, a confused expression on my face. "You went to my dad & he suggested Wilmer? Not me or my brother?"

"Nick, he didn't even mention you or your brother. Not once did your names come out of his mouth. So if you sign on, you'll get a chance to get back at Wilmer for nearly killing you. Plus you'll have a sweet ride." Chuck was grinning, but I was fuming inside. I hadn't ever felt this level of betrayal from my dad, so I was stunned. "Looks like a win win to me." Chuck added, wanting to entice me further.

"I really shouldn't drive that car."

"Just drive it today. Think about what I am offering you."

"I guess I can drive it today while I do some thinking. Maybe I should go see my dad."

Chuck nodded, pressing his lips together. "He's gonna tell you I'm lying & try to say he suggested you for this fight, but that's because he'll see the hurt in your eyes. I've known your dad a long time & he's always looking out for number one. He wants to get Wilmer out there so he can get the notoriety. He wants the hype so he can make big money. I know his gym is suffering, financially & if he has people talking about Wilmer making a comeback after the fiasco in Vegas, he'll get the sponsors. It's all about money to him. You're a good kid & an even better fighter. You deserve more than your own dad is willing to get for you."

I listened to what Chuck was saying & everything sounded exactly like my dad. I was hurting inside, but at the same time, I was done fighting for my dad's love. I needed to fight for my career & my future. "I'm gonna take the car & drive to Navy Street & tell my dad that I'm gonna start fighting for you. Then tell Wilmer that our second fight is gonna be a big one." I grinned at him as I took the keys.

"Atta boy." Chuck bellowed out as he slapped my back. I headed to the car & got in. Starting it up, I smiled as it purred like a kitten & vibrated underneath me, making me feel alive. Funny what a car will do to ya when you're a guy. Cars, sports & sex. That's all a simple man really needs. I waved at Chuck as I headed out onto the street. I listened to the radio as I drove to my dad's gym, trying not to get worked up before I was face to face with my dad.

I got to the gym & made my way inside. I saw my dad & Wilmer in a corner, Wilmer throwing punches into my dad's gloved hand. I passed Jay & he followed me, probably curious as to why I was there & more curious as to why I was so angry. My dad saw me & stood upright with a smile. He had some nerve. "Nick! Good to see ya, Son. What brings you by?"

"Came to tell ya I'm done fighting for you."

"What?" Dad looked confused & shocked.

"I'm gonna fight for Chuck Swain, since he actually wants to see me fight." I snarled.

Dad pulled off the glove he had been wearing for Wilmer to hit & threw it on the floor. "Over my dead fucking body. That man can't be trusted Nick."

"You didn't even suggest me for the King Beast event. Or Jay for that matter. Lucky for me, Chuck is looking out for me & wants me to fight. I'll be fighting Wilmer at King Beast, Alvey. You couldn't wait to get Wilmer a big fight & now he's got one. Now, I am done fighting for you & your respect. I don't need it & I don't need you. You got your prized fighter now." I waved a hand in Wilmer's direction, who stood there, not sure what to say. "All you care about is money & winning anyway, so you got all you need. You don't need me or Jay. You don't give a rat's ass about us, anyway. Never did & never will. Well, until we start winning fights again." I let out a disgusted laugh as I glanced in Jay's direction.

Suddenly, Dad put one arm up against my throat, while the other one grabbed my face, as he pushed me into the wall behind us. 

"First of all, you little fuck, I did suggest you to Chuck & he insisted on having Wilmer. Second of all, you're my son & I always want what's best for you, so don't you dare try to make me feel guilty for that. I may not shower you with hugs or affection, but I love you & your brother more than anything else. Everything I do is for you." He let go of me, but kept his face close to mine. "You go work for that snake, Nick. I guarantee you'll regret it, you ungrateful piss ant. When you realize how right I am about this leech, Chuck Swain, don't you fucking dare come to me. Ya hear me?" Dad was angrier than I'd ever seen him & all I could do was stare at him, afraid to move or speak. He breathed hard, staring back at me, then brought his finger up & put it on my chest. "As of now, you're on your own." The sentence was final enough, but then he turned on his heel & stomped to his office, not once looking back at me. That, in itself, was a telling statement.

I turned to look over at Jay, who looked angry & worried, but the anger, I believed was directed toward my dad. I started to walk out of the gym, not wanting to speak to anyone. That is, until I saw Wilmer as I was walking toward the exit. I got in his face for a moment, looking him up & down. "You wanted me out of the way, so now you got what you wanted. You have fun living my life & trying to be as good as me. I will see you in the cage at the King Beast event." I said to him in a menacing voice, then walked out of the gym. I got to the car, quickly, hoping my brother or Ryan wouldn't come after me. I was in no mood to talk to anyone. I needed to calm down, so driving was definitely in order.

I drove around for an hour then started to feel like I was calmed down enough to be around people. I pulled off on the side of the road, at some point & took my phone out. Demi had called me once & sent a few text messages. One let me know she had just got home & if I wanted to come over, I could. I didn't bother looking at any other messages or missed calls. I needed some more time before I talked to anyone else. I needed to see Demi. I knew she was the one who would calm me down. I knew she'd be supportive & excited for me. Plus, I wanted to show her my new ride.

Pulling into Demi's driveway, I beeped the horn a few times, then tossed my hat in the backseat. She came out, eventually, her mouth falling open when she saw me in this car. I turned the car off & stood up so I could sit on the top of the seat, with my arms spread out. "Hey Gorgeous. You want to take me for a spin?" I smirked at her as she walked, slowly down her steps toward the car. I slid back into the front seat, so she could see how I'd look driving it.

"What is this?"

"Chuck is letting me drive it. I quit Navy Street & now I'm fighting for Chuck. He already has a huge event lined up just after the new year. The King Beast event is one of the biggest in the area & it's gonna be me in the main event. And guess who I'm fighting."

"If you say Carter, I'm gonna throw up." Demi ran her fingers along the chrome edge on the car.

"Nope. Wilmer. I'll get a second chance to beat his ass." I was smiling as I grabbed the steering wheel.

"Nick. You have to give this car back. You need to tell Chuck you can't fight for him." Demi's face was serious.

I frowned, hearing her tone & let out a sigh. "I had a fight with my dad. There's no turning back. It's a done deal." I rest my arm on the top of the door, a confident expression on my face. 

Demi crossed her arms as she looked at me, her eyebrows knitted together with concern. "Why do I have a feeling you just made a deal with the devil?" Demi asked, deflating my ego. I was hoping she would be excited for me & supportive, but I could tell by the way she was looking at me, she was neither of those things. I guess as long as I still had her unconditional love, I should consider myself lucky. I couldn't help but to wonder, though. If I was in this fight with Wilmer would she still love me, unconditionally? Would she stand in my corner or would she stand in the corner with her family?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.5K 30
Sequel to Blind Sided.... this story follows Nemi as they deal with their booming careers and their new baby all while trying to make their relations...
34.8K 1.4K 27
Nick and Demi's love story was something out of a romantic movie. The went from best friends to lovers and eventually got married, but like every Hol...
189K 4.7K 31
This is the 8th book in the forever series.... Is it really Nemi forever? How will a tragedy affect Nemi? What will become of them?
17.6K 488 28
After years of denying their feelings for each other, Nick and Demi finally decided to give their friendship a new name; a relationship. The transiti...