Release The Dark Within: My T...

By Crisann1976

This is a twisted love story told in differing points of view. It has boyxboy and girlxboy elements, as well... More

Chapter 1: Waking up Stasi
Chapter 2: Being Van Is Complicated
Chapter 3: The Numbness that Follows
Chapter 4: The Power of Reiker
Chapter 5: In Stalks Nova
Chapter 6: Future Uncertainty

Release The Dark Within: My Twisted Love Story Prologue

9.3K 75 19
By Crisann1976

Hey guys... this is my first ever attempt at a real story that has boyxboy content... I hope you like it, if it is your kind of thing...

This is a twisted love story told in differing points of view. It has boyxboy and girlxboy elements, as well as a familial relationship. It also has physical/sexual and emotional abuse. If you are not into this type of thing then please don't read this... I never turn down comments... but will not stand for gay bashing and hutful rants :(

Thank you and please enjoy...

************************************************

Release the Dark Within

Prologue

It happened when I was fifteen. That’s when my life changed forever. Something so dark and sinister happened, that it set off a chain of events that I was unable to recover from. Now I find myself with more than one dark secret. Secrets that are too terrible to speak of, secrets that would surely cause everyone I love, my friends and family, to turn away from me and disown me.

Still I struggle, everyday with the aftermath of those fateful events, keeping them hidden from everyone, including my closest friends and siblings. All I ever wanted was the love of the one person who could never and would never love me in return, at least not the way that I desired them to. But all of my feelings for that person have been marred and complicated by the feelings I have for another, someone whose cruelty is only overshadowed by his fleeting kindness.

Some say that the heart is not capable of loving two people at once, but I wholeheartedly disagree. I am in love with two very different people. One is my secret love, who is kind and sincere but is unable to return my love for a variety of reasons.

The other is callous and cruel but desires the love I hide from them, because it is wrong for me to admit to these feelings. It’s been two years now and I still can’t break free of the ties that bind me to my two forbidden loves.

My name is Anastasia, and this is my twisted love story.

******************************************************************************

I always thought I knew who I was, what I was deep inside. I fought the urges incessantly, but was unable to overcome my dark thoughts two years ago. That was when it all changed for me. One day, I was overwhelmed and made a snap decision. It was perhaps the worst mistake I had ever made, yet the sweetest victory I had ever won.

I wasn’t thinking, only feeling, only wanting the one person I knew I could never have, my true love. It went against everything I believed to be true about myself, but I had to have them nonetheless. Now I find myself out of control, caught on a downward spiral, struggling to be who I want to be, yet defying who I really am.

If anyone other than my first love found out what I had done, or who I really was, the consequences would be severe. I would lose them all, my family and friends, not to mention the one I love more than my own life, more than my first love. So I stay hidden in the shadows and bury the real me so far below that at times it feels like I am buried alive.

My wicked ways were fueled by the strength of my love for one who I adore yet hate at the same time, my first love. My delinquency was encouraged by them daily, but I fought it viciously. In the recesses of my mind I knew I could do no better than to succumb to my inner demons. I wanted to take what I needed most, who I needed most. The one person on this earth that I would die without, yet ceases to notice me.

I loved them both, my first love and my true love and it killed me to spread my heart so thin every day. I had to have them both whether willing or not. So that is exactly what I’ve done, I’ve taken what I had always wanted but could never have.

My name is Donovan, and this is my twisted love story.

************************************************

Did you like it... does it sound interesting...

I know it is rated PG 13... but it will be pervy, I can assure you that my Pervy Army ;P   Oh, and listen to the song I posted because it is the one that inspired this story =D

Please comment/like & vote if you like it... so I know if you want me to continue!!

thanks awesome fans,  your dedication means a lot ot me!!

Crissy =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 818 51
~Completed ~ This is a story of a cursed boy and the magic he sought. The magic he yearned for called "Love", after overcoming his sadness he moves a...
787K 25K 53
HARPER BROOK AN 18 YEAR OLD STUDENT HAS TO COME TO TERMS WITH BETRAYAL BY THOSE HE LOVED AND TRUSTED THE MOST IN HIS LIFE , HIS PARENTS. SOLD TO CLEA...
5.5M 170K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
923 132 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...