Friends Or More?

By cupcakelover34727

this story is about love and hate between alexander, skylar, and bella More

Getting ready for prom

Tension in Friendship

10 0 1
By cupcakelover34727

One day late afternoon strolling through the park with Alexander (a.k.a my best friend). And we dicussing if we didnt have anyone to go to prom with we could go together. Alex said, '' sure.'' As we walked to eachother's houses because since alexander's mom and my mom are best friends. All of a sudden my mom said ''Skylar come I have great news!'' I was wondering what the surprise was. Then Alex walks up with Bella into the kitchen and they are holding hands. I think to myself what's going on here. Alex says Bella and I are going to prom together. I was so pissed off I couldn't stand to talk to him anymore. My sister Bella is the one that has all the boyfriends and I had a secret that I liked Alex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 4K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
621K 32.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...