May Jane And Sunny Tom : The...

Par Thomasm57

We are at year 1560 in the Australian Far West. A couple of bandits are wanted death or alive. Plus

Chapter One : The Date
Chapter Three : The First Hold-Up
Chapter Four : Two Real Bandits
Chapter Five : The Happy Ending Days

Chapter Two : Only Together

2 1 0
Par Thomasm57

At five am, Tom is waking up. He looks at May Jane who's still sleeping. He find her beautifull and think that he would like to be with her forever.

He slowly get up, go to kitchen and make coffee and toasts for May. One half hour passed and, finaly, she awake and join Tom in kitchen.

She was surprise by what he did for her. She thanks him and say that she should go now. He ask if he could came with her, because he has feeling for her and that nothing could make him stay alone there. She's blushing and then accept.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
70.8K 3.4K 67
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
27K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...