His Very Personal Assistant

By sweetchoclate9

Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
A/N
Ryan's Story Is Out!
A/N
Love Pecks
Nathan Witmore's Story

Chapter-1

1.1M 24.9K 4.5K
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-1-"Be my VPA"

Nicolas Witmore's POV

I kept checking the file in front of me for any mistakes, as I do for all the files. But my mind is not here anymore. I hope today is the day. I hope at least today she comes to my office. I am sure my plan will work. I hear my phone rang and picked it up.

"Sir, Ms. June is here. She says she doesn't have an appointment, but she looks like she wants to talk with you. Shall I send her up?", my receptionist asked. Good the plan is working.

"Send her up", I said and cut off.

Good. Now she will come up and tell me why she left me and we both will talk. Things will settle down. Simple as that. Or she will beg me for a job. That's it! But something in my mind tells me that I am wrong. Anyway I am happy that I found my baby girl after all these years. I has been ten years. Ten fucking years! Since the last time I saw. On the day of our graduation.

I was about to make our relationship forever on that day. I was about to propose to her on that day, but she ran away. I don't know why. I never knew the reason. My mind went on many scenarios that can be, but none made sense. After all these ten years, there is only one question in my mind.

Why did she leave me and run away?

Whatever the reason maybe. Now that I got her I will never let her leave my sight. Never. She thinks she can hide from me forever. Well you are wrong baby girl.

After she left me, all I did was to drink alcohol, fuck to forget her, which never happened. After I took over the company when I was twenty-two years, my best friend Xander since grade school, gave me the idea of hiring detectives to find her. He knows everything that happened between us. He felt devastated to see me like that.

Just a month ago, my detectives said they spotted a girl like her in California. I didn't wait for them to complete. I took a flight to go to California to find her. Although at that time my sister was missing, which caused our family a lot of pain and me double, because I love my sister Amelia so much, it all just faded. I have to see my baby girl.

When I found her in the bar, dancing with my own sister that too, it was like a blow to my mind. I never expected to see her there. My mind was screaming go to her. Bu t my legs are stuck to the ground. I can't move in the shock. But before I can react, she ran away, again.

Now, everything changed. I found my sister and also found that Pauline works for her husband. I asked my brother-in-law to fire her from work. He didn't question, but he fired her like I asked. After that on my sister's wedding, she is the bridesmaid and I am the bestman. I tried to talk to her a lot, but she is like a stubborn cat. She said go to hell. I never expected her to say that.

Now, everything is in my hands. The ball is in my hands, I can spin it as I want. My thoughts were cut off when my office door flung open and furiously fucking hot looking Pauline came in. She looked so angry. I just want to crush her to me and feel her against me.

"Mr. Witmore! What do you think of yourself?! Huh?! Just because you own a big company, that doesn't mean you can make fire people from their jobs and take away their livelihood! Also I wi-", I cut her off from her firing words session.

"Mr. June!", I said loudly and she stopped. She glared at me.

"What?!".

"Will you please stop shouting and take a seat so we can talk?", I said clamly.

"What?! Have a talk with you?! Oh, please!".

This is not what I expected. God! She changed!

"What are you looking at? I know you did something to do with me loosing my job!", she accused with a pointed glare. Okay, I will come in her way then. I leaned back in my leather chair leasurly and crossed my legs. I gave her an arrogant look.

"Oh yeah. You are right. I am the reason for you to loose your job. So what are you going to do about it?", I asked her as I raised an eye-brow at her and smirked. Her mouth hanged open. Looks like my baby girl didn't expect this outcome from me.

Her mouth opened and closed like a fish. That made me look at her delicious lips, which I have tasted a long time ago. The thought itself brought back the memories of our first and last love making night, when she gave her virginity to me. Anyway, it's not the time to think about all those things.

"Tell me Baby girl. What are you going to do now?", I asked and she stiffened when I called her Baby girl, like I always used to do when we dated in the senior year.

"I... I...".

"Oh! Poor you. No job. How are you going to live now?", I asked her while looking at her. I regretted as soon as I said those words. Damn me! Now she will cry! She is so sensitive! Can't I think twice before I talk?! I looked at her worriedly, but never did I expect her to smirk at me. She folded her arms near her chest while looking into my eyes. God those eyes! I missed them.

"I will do anything. But I will never come to you for help", she said and turned around to walk away. I quickly stood up. No! She can't leave me!

"Oh and how are you going to do that?", I asked her and she turned around.

"It's none of your business".

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Baby girl. I am sure by now you must have tried a lot of companies and attended a lot of interviews, but do you know why you didn't get anyone of those?", I asked as I walked around my table and went near to her, "That's because of me", I completed as I stood in front of her.

"I know that", she said in a low angry voice. I just want to take her over my table now. She is looking so hot in those work clothes and those black rimmed glasses.

"Then, how you think you will ever get a job Baby girl. Oh and I am make sure you will not even become a waitress. I won't let you do such type of jobs", I said while looking into her eyes. She grunted.

"You... You- you...", she started and I laughed. God she still doesn't know how to curse!

"What? Still don't know how to curse?", I mocked her and she glared at me. Her face is steaming red with anger. Smoke is coming out of her ears. It's a sight to see.

"I hate you!", she said angrily and my heart stopped. This is not how I wanted things to go! She hates me?! Does she really hate me or is she saying those words out of anger? I should be the one who should be angry for leaving me!

"Hate me all you want! But you are not getting job anywhere", I stated.

"What do you want from me?!". I smirked. Got you where I want. I went behind her and made sure my lips touch her ear lightly. She shivered as I did that. Good.

"Work for me", I whispered. Form back, all I wanted was to hug her now.

"No. I won't", she said and turned around.

"Oh you will Baby girl. you have no choice. Think about it. If you go out of this office and try for other jobs, will I let you have that job? No. I won't. I want you working for me and you will work for me. I get what I want", I completed arrogantly made her look at while saying it, by lifting her head with my finger under her chin. Her face is so close to me. I want to kiss her now!

"Urggh!", she said as she pulled away from me. I smirked at her, while pulling her to me again. I crushed her to me and her breasts are pressing against my chest. Her scent engulfed me. I gulped. This is esctacy.

"Looks like someone doesn't have choice", I whispered in her ear. She glared at me and I am smiling inside while I maintained an arrogant look outside.

"You really are a cold-hearted person. You... You are a beast!", she said while making gestures with her hands in the air frustratedly.

"That I am Baby girl".

"If I work here, what will my job be?", she asked.

"What? You will work for me?". I didn't expect her to agree that easily.

"That is what you want right. I need money", she said looking down while mumbling the last sentence, "I will earn it only by doing job", she said looking up at me. I know she will not tell me even if I ask, what her problem is. I will find out myself.

"Okay. Your job is to work as my V. P. A", I said each letter slowly and seductively. She took a breathe of air and closed her eyes. I put my face in her neck.

"But you already have a PA", she said calmly. I breathed a kiss there. She shivered and tried to push me. I held her tightly. Her skin is still so soft.

"Baby girl, you didn't hear me correctly. I want you to work as my VPA. Means Very Personal Assistant", I said while trailing a kiss to her mouth. For a minute she didn't protest and just as I was about to claim her lips, she pushed me.

"What? What kind of job is that?", she asked looking at me with a frown. She looks so cute.

"It is a very unique kind of job".

"I know you are planning something. I will not do it!", she said determinatedly. I shrugged.

"Your wish. Either you do it or loose job and be jobless". Please fall for it. She thought about it for a minute. She huffed and looked at me, then she looked down.

"Okay", she said and I did a happy dance in my mind. An evil smile danced on my lips.

"Good. You can start from tomorrow", I said and left her. But I want to kiss her. I went and sat in my chair.

"Okay", she said and was about to walk away. Can't she stay for a little more time.

"Be here by six in the morning. I hate people who come late", I said and she turned around with her mouth hanging open.

"What?! Six in the morning?!", she asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah. Now if you will excuse me", I said looking down at my file. If I stare at her one more minute, I will kiss her senselessly.

"Beast", I heard her mutter under breathe, before she closed the door. After she left I lifted my head up and looked at the door.

I am a Beast, Baby girl. But I am your Beast and you are mine.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I hope you guys like it. Please tell me what do you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.9K 30
Amelia Kingsley was on the run. With her brother's life in danger, she had to lay low in order to keep them both safe. But how could she do that afte...
870K 14.8K 43
They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in fairytale. Or in movie's, book but not...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
883K 42K 59
Tale as old as Time! A new version of Beauty and The Beast in my writing. Wha-wha-what d-d-do yo-you want from me?? Ah! Don't you already know Jhilm...