text me back >> joshler

Od folie_adork

when tyler finds josh's instagram he scrolls through his pictures. turns out the guy has good music taste, ca... Viac

one > in which tyler finds josh's instagram account
two > fuckboys unite
three > sophmore slump or still a sophmore slump. no comebacks of the year.
four > 안녕하세요 - guess what it says and earn a cyber hug.
six - finally the day ends
seven - josh whats good
eight - this is probably sad for you but have you noticed thats my intention?
nine - its not a monday but im bored with no social life
ten - this might be short yet painful
eleven - whoops i died but now im back soooo update, yeah?
twelve - lets see if i can make it to twenty with short chapters
thirteen - woohoo
fourteen - yeet
fifteen - who cares as long as you like pizza.
sixteen - forest
seventeen - you're crashing but you're no wave
it has been decided.
eighteen -getcha head in the game
nineteen - fucktits
HEATHENS HEATHENS HEATHENS
twenty - holy shit no way
twenty one - pilots
twenty two - shits goin down
epilogue - the end
yikes i'm back about haikus

five - fuckboy fighters

8.9K 326 576
Od folie_adork

HAPPY MONDAY

hope you guys are doing gr8 at school now we present to you,

the fuckboy fighters.

----

tyler;

"so where on earth did you learn to fight like that?" me and josh were at Ronnie's as of now after josh unleashed his ultimate powers of kick ass on jake. he had gotten a burger and fries and i just got fries.

"my dad used to give me boxing lessons on a daily basis. he was always preparing me to fight incase needed, and in this case, much was needed." he explained while throwing french fries down his throat. how does one eat so much?

"it was not needed. you could've gotten really hurt, you're lucky you caught him off guard or else you would've been dead by now." i sighed in frustration and threw a fry at him.

"hey, don't waste fries they have feelings too." he picked the fry up from his shirt and stuffed it in his mouth as i rolled my eyes. i honestly don't know how he can eat so much its beginning to worry me, being that he finished his food not three minutes ago.

"you sound like you suck cock, josh." i said. "who the fuck notices a french fry's feelings?" i picked up the rest of my trash and his and stood up to throw it away. he got up with me and pulled out his wallet, tossing a twenty onto the table as we made our way out.

"do you have a problem with people who prefer cock down their throat?" he said and i nearly chocked on air. or cock.

"no," id be the biggest hypocrite on the planet if i did. i almost said but resisted the urge, he probably had problems with it and i wouldn't want him to hate me, being that he's my only friend. "if anything, those people should run the earth. that way it would be in the bible that a man and a woman cant be together you know? like heterophobes everywhere. like gay was the new straight, yunno?"

i studied his features to see what he would say or if he would freak out. i couldn't handle it if he started to be a homophobe, that would be a tragedy honestly. he was doing so good too.

"hmm." he pursed his lips as he thought it over. his face didn't show any other signs of anger, more so curiosity and a face that looked like he was thinking hard. "actually, i think that'd be quite convenient, show homophobes how it feels to be treated like shit just cause you think a person who has the same genitals as you do is cute." i mentally sighed in relief that he didn't scoff or laugh in my face at the thought of being owned by a homosexual.

"oh thank jesus, i was scared for a moment that you'd take off in the opposite direction." i pointed down the opposite direction we were going on the sidewalk. he let out an airy chuckle and i heard him mutter something else under his breath about a "yeah," and "knew." i quickly dropped it though, not wanting to invade his thoughts.

"so where's your place? you picked me up today so i never actually got to see where you live." josh mentioned out of god damn no where. even though he was right, he's never seen my house.

"alright, deal. cmon lets go find my car in the park." we looked through the cars in the parking lot and finally got to mine. we both hopped in and i started the car.

"do you have any CDs? good music?" he asked as i reversed out of the parking space. i reached in front of him and pulled the glove box open, revealing loads of CDs.

"theres that," i said before opening the compartment box between our seats, letting him see the other CDs i had in here. "and theres this."

his features were those of total shock and he looked at me in utter bewilderment as he sifted through the tons of CDs i spent years worth of money on, collecting them since i was thirteen.

"what the actual fuck? why so many? oh my god tyler, why?" he practically shouted and i burst out laughing as i pulled out onto the main street. i drove the car into the direction of my house as he played the calming tunes of nirvana. i started to drum my fingers along the steering wheel as "come as you are" filled my ears.

josh started nudging my side. i looked at him a little weird before focusing back on the road trying to drive. then he started to poke my stomach and i squirmed away out of habit and accidentally moved the wheel too much and swerved a bit, not enough to kill us but enough to freak me out.

"JOSH WHAT THE FUCK WE COULD'VE DIED OH MY GOD STOP IT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JOSH?!" i screamed, he nearly fucking killed us and now- now he's fucking laughing oh my fuck this biotch is a murderer.

"cmon tyler. i know you wanna sing, you have an amazing voice let it out." he said. i rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the road a little more.

"so you almost and probably could've killed us because you want me to sing?" i asked. he bowed his head and i swear i saw blush before it quickly disappeared and he looked back up at the road, remembering i was driving i looked back too until he spoke again.

"shut up and sing the fuckin song idiot." he said, making me sigh and rewind the song so i could listen to the words better and sing it from the start.

"come as you are, as you were,

as i want you to be

as a friend, as a friend,

as an old enemy.

take your time, hurry up,

the choice is yours, don't be late

take a rest as a friend,

as an old.

memoria, memoria, memoria, memoria.

come doused in mud, soaked in bleach,

as i want you to be,

as a trend, as a friend,

as an old,

memoria, memoria, memoria, memoria." i heard josh start to hum in the parts with me until we were both singing together and i had to admit i liked it a lot more than i should when he sung.

"and i swear that i don't have a gun,

no i don't have a gun,

memoria, memoria."

the song faded off just as we reached my house. i turned off the radio and pulled my car into the drive way, putting the CD away and getting out along with josh. i pulled my keys out and sifted through them for the one to my house. i found it and stuck the key in the hole, turning it and opening the door after hearing it click.

"welcome, to my humble abode." we walked in and i showed him to the kitchen. he smiled when we got in, nodding in approval around the house before pointing to the shelves and cabinets with a look of, 'can i take all your food?' i chuckled and nodded, watching his face light up.

he went into the pantry and i waited in the kitchen, he came back out with chips, animal crackers, sodas, chocolate, and some fine cookies we keep in there for good days, all packed up in his arms and the chips hanging from his teeth, which shouldn't be such a turn on should it?

"alright fatty, lets go watch TV." i watched his face that was happy now faking hurt and i laughed and headed to the media room, grabbing the remote and turning it on.

he set all the food on the coffee table as i flipped through each and every TV channel. finally after a thousand years i got to adventure time and smiled in victory. josh seemed satisfied too as he grabbed the chips and but them in between us, opening them and sitting back against the couch as he stuffed nine into his mouth.

i just smiled and grabbed the cookies, opening the tin and setting it on my lap. i took one out and shoved it in mouth but looked down in time to see josh's hand going for a cookie. i slapped it away playfully and scowled at him, he feigned innocence and we went back to the tv show.

about halfway through looked over at him and smiled, he had this content little happy face as he payed attention to what bubblegum needed in the show, in all honesty, he looked cute as fuck right now and it was taking a lot of me not to kiss him or hug him or just touch him in anyway. fuck feelings.

i went back to the show and not one minute later, out of the corner of my eye, i swear i saw him glance over here, even just for a few seconds, i saw it.

now that was cliche as fuck.

-----

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY BYE. OH AND IM WRITING A NEW FIC SOON.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.3K 83 52
Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off the red haired drummer. - Trigger warning//Daddy kink, smut, etc
377K 15.7K 51
Tyler finds a random number on a random table and randomly texts it. cringe level 100000000 btw this was the first joshler I ever wrote so its super...
105K 6.3K 21
"Hi." "I'm Josh." "Nice to meet you too." ©warpedaussie
9.9K 752 26
Tyler is the quiet kid on the basketball team, burdened by depression, schizophrenia, and hiding his love of making music. Josh is the outgoing kid w...