TEENS FROM OLYMPUS

By dyeyeyem

Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Hera, Aphrodite and Hermes are all thrown out of Olympus after an ambush orches... More

Summer with the Teen Gods and Goddesses
Chapter 1: Bluer than blue
Chapter 2: Chaos at the Grocery store
Chapter 3 - The Great Difference
Chapter 4: Quality Time with Poseidon
Chapter 5: Heart beats fast
Chapter 6 : Hermes
Chapter 7: I'm here for you.
Chapter 8: Zera issues
Chapter 9: Oh.
Chapter 11: Ponie is back ~
Chapter 12: Over-reacting.
Chapter 13: Friendzone sucks.
Chapter 14: Aphrodite's Readings
Chapter 15: The Sun and the Gorgon
Chapter 16: The Oracle and the Party
Chapter 17: The Veela
Chapter 18: The Dark Grey Room
Chapter 19: Attack of the Harpies
Chapter 20: First Times
Chapter 21: Alone
Chapter 22: The Trident
Chapter 23: Eula
Chapter 24: The Box
Chapter 25: Moondust
Chapter 26: Scylla
Chapter 27: Bermuda
Chapter 28: A Pair of Harpy Claws
Chapter 29: Leaving Paradise
Chapter 30: The NYU Mystery
Chapter 31: The Other Girl
Chapter 32: Eula and Poseidon
Chapter 33: Hippogriff Falls
Chapter 34: Not Related
Chapter 35: Asfalis Epineio
Chapter 36: Artemis' Bow
Book 2

Chapter 10: More Hanie~

1.4K 55 9
By dyeyeyem

"Okay, we're going to fly. But no singing. I'm begging you, don't sing." I told Hermes, putting my wing shoes on. Wing shoes like a baws. "But I like to sing! A whole new wooooorld!!" Hermes sang, but it sounded like a drowning manatee.

"If you plan on being a singer, stop dreaming." I patted his shoulders. "You looked like you had major gas issues."

"Harsh, but the way you said it is plainly adorable." Hermes pinched my cheeks. "You are utterly amazing, Miss Woods."

"I know I'm amazing, thank you very much." I slapped his hand away and smirked.

"Hanie forevah." Poseidon interjected, showing off a peace sign. He leaned on the wall with a bright smirk on his face. "You like to tease, Poseidon."

"It's not that obvious, right?" he laughed and left. He laughed and snorted at the same time. Now he definitely looks like he has gas issues. "That was amusing." I smirked brightly at him. "I never knew gods snort."

"Oh, they call that snorting?" he asked.

"Obviously." I said.

"K." he said and walked outside. I followed closely beside him. "You're no fun. That was harsh." I complained. "What's harsh?" he asked.

"You said K. That was harsh." I pouted, but in all seriousness, I'm just acting like a kid. He cupped my face in his huge hands. I blushed. I don't know why, but a picture flashed in my mind. You know what happens next when this happens in movies right?

"Sorry then." He smirked. He neared his face to mine. "I didn't know I make you blush, Yhan-yhan."

I shook my head and slapped his hands away. "You are disgusting, Hermes."

"Correction, disgustingly hot." he winked and walked outside. "Come along then, if you want a great flight."

I made a straight beeline outside. He took my hand and dragged me as he ran. Seconds later we were up in the air. The view at day is amazing compared to the night view. "Where to, Milady?"

"Georgia, again. To that field." I said, smiling absent-mindedly at him. "Your smile is adorable. It makes me smile." he said seriously.

I didn't said anything but just kinda stared at him. He grinned as an idea popped into his mind. "I know what to do."

I quirked an eyebrow at him as he cleared his throat. Oh gosh. I think I know what he's going to do. "When you smileeee, I smilee ouououhh! You smilee I smileeeeee."

"Give mercy to my ears, I beg you." I joked and covered my ears.

Big mistake.

I started flailing in the air, and Hermes was like 5 steps away from me now. I flailed continously. I kept brushing my feet together when suddenly a wing broke. "Holy shit." said Hermes. He was about to grab my hand when I started to fall from the sky.

"Yhanie!"

 I was falling in unbelievable speed. Watching people fall in the movies looked great. I thought it felt nice because wind was gushing all around you and that the fall was the only worst thing in falling.

Boy was I wrong.

The wind pressed on me so hard it felt like I already reached the land. What's worst, my hair was flying in all directions, entering my mouth and nose sometimes. Oh the life of me.

"Hermes!" I screamed. I didn't sream the usual 'AAAAAAH!', I was silent on my journey down. I occasionally screamed Hermes' name. And speaking of Hermes, he was trying so hard to reach my outstretched arm.

Suddenly I flipped and I saw the view where I was supposedly going to fall. There were trees everywhere and the land was green. A great place to die. And it's a good thing there weren't any people around.

Moments later I was a 4 feet away from the trees. I closed my eyes and accepted the fall.

"Gotcha!" Hermes yelped as he caught me bridal-style when I was like 6 feet away from the ground. I opened my eyes and I met his. Our faces were like 2 inches away from each other. "Thanks." I muttered.

He suddenly dropped me to the floor, hard. He started to laugh like an idiot. "Woops, sorry. Haha."

"Fuck. My butt." I complained, soothing my butt. Hermes stopped laughing and looked seriously at him. "That's disgusting, Yhanie."

"What?"

"I won't do it." he said and crossed his arms. "Never thought you're a dirty girl." 

"What the fuck are you saying?" I asked. He shook his head in disgust. I recalled what I said, and when I realized the wrong in the sentence, I layed on the floor laughing. 

"It was Fuck. period. My butt. period, Hermes. Hahahahah!" I laughed. He blushed. "You have the the dirty mind there, Hermes. Hahaha."

He layed beside me and creepily stared at me while laughing. "What?"

"You laugh adorably."

"I bet Athena laughs much more adorably." I said, smirking. He rolled his eyes. "I don't like Athena!"

"Yeah you do." I said, sitting up. "You said it in your dream. You like Athena, and according to you Athena likes Poseidon too."

"I don't like Athena. She's intimidating. I don't like girls who intimidate me."

"You like her."

"I do not."

"Yeah you do."

"Stop." he said. "I don't like Athena. I like someone else. Someone who in my eyes is more beautiful than Athena. Someone more cheerful. Someone who doesn't intimidate me."

"Someone perfect, then." I stuck my tongue at him and stood up. "I say we don't go to Georgia and stay here instead. It's a wonderful view."

We walked around the area, and when I say it's beautiful, it is. The land is green and trees surrounded the area. Some flowers bloomed, some are red and some are yellow. Violet is also present. To top it off, it was really perfect.

"Hypothetically speaking though," Hermes started after about 5 minutes of just walking around. "What if I told you I liked you, Yhanie?"

I simply looked at him with a raise eyebrow. "You know, so that I know what will she react when I tell her."

"Who's she first?" I asked.

"I can't tell." he said and I glared at him. He chuckled slightly. "Answer the question, Yhan-yhan."

"Well, speaking as Yhanie, it'd be totally fine with me. But other girls, well, it'd be awkward, but since you're a god.. well, I don't really know." I answered quickly, sighing in the end.

He stopped. "It's okay with you? Wow."

"Yeah, well, I know the feeling, you know, when someone ignores you just because they knew you liked them," I started. "And I don't want them to feel that so it's fine. It awkward, yeah, but, I try to lessen the tension."

"You're incredible. Really." he said, smiling. "I know." I laughed.

***

We went home around 6pm, ready for dinner. This time, I was present at the dining are, and everyone was just looking at me with surprised looks. "Wow, you're eating?" asked Vicky in amusement.

"Yeah. Is that why you guys are staring?" I laughed, taking a seat beside Aphrodite and Vicky.

"You don't usually join us, so yeah." Ares said. "I was hungry from me and Hermes' day out, so I decided to join you guys."

"Hanie." coughed Poseidon with a smirk. I simply rolled my eyes. "So how was your date, then, Yhanie, Hermes?"

"It was great." Hermes smiled.

"It's not a date, though." I laughed. "Oh, sorry. Poseidon said it was.. so.." Athena smirked when I glared at Poseidon. "You guys are so sweet, I can't help it." he snapped.

"We're adorable honey, you can't blame them." Hermes laughed and I groaned. "You too?"

"You're pretty, okay?" he said. Poseidon snorted. "Interesting." Athena said.

"It was rather ridiculous." Zeus said as Hera giggled.

"No it wasn't." Vicky and Ares said at the same time, looking at each other, and looking away with blushes on their faces. Aphrodite simply smiled at the scene unfolding. When everybody had shut their mouth, Aphrodite spoke up.

"Hermes and Yhanie would make an adorable couple." said the goddess of love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So y'all Hanie fans out there, are you happy? Because... I am. I'm very happy with this chapter. I'm a Hanie shipper now. Just so you know.

So as you are aware I didn't kept my promise on updating last Friday if you guys reached the vote. And I'm really really really really really sorry. But I'm proud of you guys cause you didn't just reach 25. XD

So therefore, as a prize, I'm updating two chapter for STG, right?

This is a Hanie chapter, and next chapter would be Hanie again.

Kidding. It would be Ponie. So y'all Ponie fans out there rejoice. Okay? Okay? Okay. Stop flirting with me okay?!

UNICORNS!

~Jam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 62 36
The Gods and Goddess on Mt Olympus have been known to toy with humans out of boredom. But what happens when they are cursed to be born into human for...
18.6K 370 17
Y/N, unknowing demigod daughter of the great God Zeus and a mortal woman has went her whole life by her mother's side. Protecting and watching over h...
530 45 13
This book is for all the girls who want to be an angel in the street but a hellion beneath the sheet. Prepared to be treated like a good girl, but fu...
197K 8.3K 18
❝ when the stars fall from the sky, you and i will dance in the fire they leave ❞ Hermes knew one thing to be true in this universe; the Fates had b...