Love in the Spotlight

By umhellox

Robert Pattinson fanfiction The spotlight shone down and chased away the emotion... *** 'Love in the Spotlig... More

Chapter 1: Thunderstorms
Chapter 2: Early Mornings
Sneak Peek
Chapter 3: No Air
Author Note
Sneak Peek
Chapter 4: Picking Up the Pieces
Author Note
Authors Note
Chapter 5: A Painful Release
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: No Getting Around It
Chapter 8: Moving Forward
WE DID IT!!!
Chapter 9: The Weekend
Chapter 10: Slight Complication
Authors Note
Chapter 11: False Alarm
Chapter 12: An Old Friend
Chapter 13: Miles Away
Chapter 14: Broken Things Stay Broken
Chapter 15: Slipping
Chapter 16: Letting Go
A/N: 2.6K!!!
Chapter 17: Breathing Heavy
Chapter 18: Captured
Chapter 19: Beautiful Monsters
Chapter 20: A Horrid Surprise
Chapter 21: Strangers
Chapter 22: Exposed
Chapter 23: Fugitive
Chapter 24: Conviction (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Conviction (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Conviction (Part 3)
Big Things !!!!!

Prologue

4.3K 65 6
By umhellox

Love. A four letter word that means all the difference. That little word, with only one syllable to speak, could possibly change someone's life.

That four letter word, though at times we as humans beings toss it around like leaves in the wind, could truly capture the very fibers of a person's soul.

That four letter word, though the sound of it may not hold any true significance, will be the one thing that brings light to even the most darkest of shadows.

It was that four letter word, a word that can be thrown into any sort of combination of phrases, that changed my life. For that simple word, was my forever.

I was utterly unaware, the moment I saw him, that my life would change forever.

"Wait for me" were the last sweet tender words he spoke to me. In the silence of the night, he captured my heart and was gone by morning.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading. It really means a lot. If you enjoyed this little section, then add to your library to continue the story.

Follow my account for updates on future projects and status reports for 'Love in the Spotlight'. It only takes a few seconds to follow then your done! :)

Thanks again and I shall see ya soon.

Update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 19.9K 64
and that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and longing stares it's born from just one single glance robert pattinson x fem...
11K 1.2K 15
A wealthy business owner teams up with a bumbling investigator to uncover the reason his girlfriend died four years earlier. Will he get the answers...
40.8K 1.5K 72
Sometimes it only takes one person to change your life, a few seconds to fall in love and one day to lose everything. For Karolia, it only took one...
9.6K 236 15
This is a story about robsten and how they meet, it shows you the struggles they go through and how there relationship is tested will there love surv...