Always & Forever -A Andy Beir...

andysavedmylife

This is my first so please don't judge Еще

Break Ups
Beginning of Something Beautiful
Our Love is Forever
The Date
Our History
My Savior
The Funeral
Please You Can't Leave Me
Sweet Blasphemy
9 months later...
What's up my Puggles?
Once again what is up my Puggles
Heyo Puggles!

Our History pt. 2

422 28 1
andysavedmylife

*Andy's pov*
"You having fun?" I asked her kinda worried.

"Yeah because I'm with you and... We get to be together with out the guys." she said.

"Good. Hows your shrimp allfrado?" I asked wanting everything to be perfect.

"Everything is perfect." Blade said." How's your lobster?"

"Perfect, just like you." I said with a smile watching her turn a shade of rose red.

*Blade's pov*
When he say that I felt all heat go to my face as I looked at his ice blue eyes.

"Where to next?" I said.

"The park." Andy said paying for dinner.

When we got to the park Andy intertwined our fingers and held me close.

"Blade, I love you more that I can ever scream and I never cared or loved someone like this ever." he said bringing tears to my eyes.

"Andy... I...l-love you... Too." I said.

Andy slowly kissed my cheeks and then kissed my lips.

Sorry I know it's not much but I have writers block and need ideas so comment and vote your ideas.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Boyfriend App Mon D Rea

Подростковая литература

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Hired To Love Jordan Lynde ⋆

Любовные романы

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...