The Girl From Afar

By SugarCubes4

Where a girl can't help but notice him from afar, and he can't help but have his sights on someone else. More

She
Was
Sick
And
Tired
Of
Being
So
Shy.
She
Couldn't
Help
But
Admire
Him.
She
Didn't
Want
To
Watch
Him
From
Afar,
But
Her
Bashfulness
Held
Her
Back.
But
When
His
Smile
Faded
Away
And
His
Happiness
Dissapeared,
She
Knew
She
Had
To
Do
Something
To
Bring
His
Charming
Back.

Smile

4.9K 206 7
By SugarCubes4

One day, she was finally tired of seeing him like this. She missed seeing his smiling face everyday from afar. Even though he smiled most when he was with the other girl, she always admired his dashing smile.

"... I feel so bad for him," she said.

"Who?" Dove asked.

"Him!" She pointed shyly to the sulking boy.

"Oh, yeah... he's been taking the breakup really hard."

"I can tell... I hate that he's sitting alone," she commented.

"Yeah... do ya want to go sit with him?" Dove asked.

She was nervous but she just had to, "Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 1.7K 4
*a war between love and obsession* "I could never love you, never!" she stated her voice was filled with determination while staring right in his eye...
76.5K 3.8K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
34.9K 2.5K 32
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...