Gossip Girl Continuing

By melong1

Gossip Girl short fanfiction where we left off after 6x10. I loved this show so much and thought I should wri... More

Chapter Two

Chapter One

665 7 0
By melong1

Everyone was there for Daniel Humphrey and Serena Van der Woodsen's wedding sitting down as Dan was waiting for his soon to be wife Serena come down. Serena was coming down the stairs in her beautiful big wedding dress. Dan smiling more than ever each second she approached him.

The love of his life was finally going to be his forever. He couldn't be more happy.

"Do you, Daniel Humphrey, take the beautiful Serena Van der Woodsen to be your wife to love and to cherish forever and ever?" he asked.

"I do," Dan replied smiling at Serena as she was smiling at him.

"Serena, do you take Daniel Humphrey to be your lovely husband through thick and thin?" he asked.

"I do," Serena said smiling even bigger.

"By the power invested in me, I now declare you two husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," he said.

Dan held Serena and dipped her into a kiss.

Everyone of their family and friends were there happy for them smiling and clapping.

Dan and Serena walked hand in hand but spent more time with their friends.

Lily, Blair and Georgina all went up to Serena and started to congratulate her and give her a big hug which separated her from Dan.

"Finally a bride and married, my beautiful best friend," Blair said looking at Serena in happiness.

"Thank you so much for being my maid of honour. I love you B," Serena replied to her.

Nate and Chuck went up to Dan and gave him a pat on the back and a light hug and congratulated him on getting his love.

"See it was you for her after all," Nate said to him joking with laughter.

Serena came back to Dan's side and they left to go on their honeymoon, where they decided to go to The Dominican for a week.

Blair and Chuck were with their little boy. Both still beautiful and madly in love.

Nate, we last heard about was with his high school girlfriend Sage, which things ended as she was too young and he thought he would spend some time more to himself.

Everyone was cool with Georgina again as she really did change and was really good on their side. She ended up helping them all and staying on their side and gave a good laugh.

They were all staying there still together even though Dan and Serena left.

People were actually acting more natural in New York ever since there was no more Gossip Girl. They thought that someone would try to start it again but not everyone wanted that. It was reliving without one but at the same time, did anyone remember what life was without one? Maybe there should or shouldn't be one.

On the car ride to the airport, Serena and Dan were sitting in their limo, Serena with her head on Dan's shoulder.

"I remember when you first told me that you loved me," Serena brought up.

"I always meant it," Dan replied.

"Then I had to ask why and you gave me all these reasons and every day you never fail to amuse me," Serena said.

"I remember. I love how in the past with all these good and bad you still cared for me. I really do love you," Dan said.

"I love you too. You were the love of my life and you are and I did mean that if you see," Serena said.

"Yes I see and I feel exactly the same," Dan said smiling and gave Serena a kiss.

Chuck and Blair were alone as Dorota was taking care of their little boy. They still got their alone time but not as much since they took on so many more responsibilities. Everyone matured and had less games and parties and more serious actions to take on.

"I remember our wedding still," Blair brought up.

"I still feel like it wasn't a wedding you wanted like it wasn't big enough. Blair, we should have another," Chuck said.

"It was fine, and I don't want to have to go through the troubles for that," Blair said.

"C'mon. Don't say you don't like that idea, because we all know you love it and wouldn't want to really turn it down," Chuck replied filling a cup with wine.

"Okay, fine. We can have another. It can be bigger and magical," Blair agreed and took a seat on the bed.

"Let's plan tomorrow, for now, lets have some more us time," Chuck replied.

He sat on the bed next to her and they looked into each others eyes. Kissing and falling onto the bed and slipped into the covers and did their thing.

Nate was walking home and saw a brunette girl sitting on the sidewalk trying to turn on her phone alone, looking around as it was starting to get dark.

"Hey, do you need some help?" Nate asked her.

"Hey, yes. Do you know the time? My phone died and I can't get it back on," She replied.

"Yeah sure thing, its eight fifteen," Nate replied.

"Thanks," She said with a smile.

"I haven't seen you around. I'm Nate," He introduced himself to her.

"I'm pretty new, and loving New York. I'm Jennifer," She said.

"Well, I'd love to show you around some more then Jennifer," Nate said.

"Would now be cool with you?" Jennifer asked him.

"Of course, lets go," Nate agreed.

Jennifer stood up and started walking with Nate. Nate opened his arm for her to link her arm with his.

"Well, I can certainly tell you from all my time here in New York, it's defiantly something. A piece of work," Nate said with a light chuckle.

"I've visited and had family live here but I've always wanted to live here. It certainly looks great," Jennifer replied.

Georgina's son Milo was growing up and she was only friends with the baby daddy as she had found her new boy. She still had Jesus on her too.

Serena and Dan got to the Domincan after a longer flight and went right to the hotel to unload and relax.

"I love how you are now my wife and have my last name. Serena Humphrey," Dan said and smiled at her putting her stuff away.

"And I love how I have you," Serena turned around to look at him and smile even bigger.

She started walking over closer to him, and he stared at every move she made.

He put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her and pushed her to the bed and was laying on top of her and they made love to each other.

Nate was showing Jennifer around the city and then called her a taxi.

"It was nice to meet you Jennifer and I hope we meet again," Nate said to her.

"Coffee tomorrow? My treat after you showed me around," Jennifer said as she saw the taxi coming.

"Sure, I'll meet you here again," Nate accepted.

"Okay great, call me," She said as she got into the taxi and they drove off.

Jenny and Eric were still friends and they were finishing off school. Eric had a boyfriend Tommy and Jenny had a crush and went on a few dates.

They were coming back home to New York a lot lately. Lily was still loving her apartment and didn't want to completely give it up since it was their home and will always have special value.

All of them still had a place in New York like last time. It's something they can't give up.

The "It girl" Serena was now married and didn't have complete focus. They were made out of the news and gossip. Not everyone following wanting to know every move.

They all got over Dan being Gossip Girl really fast. They ended up appreciating his skills and sneakiness. It did make sense after all it was one of them and with his being on the outside trying to get in and now his life changed.

The next morning came and everyone was in their different places, waking up for their new day.

Serena and Dan woke up next to each other smiling after their full honey moon night that things happen in.

"Morning my beautiful wife," Dan said looking at her with a smile leaning in for a kiss.

"Good morning handsome," Serena said smiling as they kissed.

They both hopped out of bed and helped each other get dressed and ready. They were going to venture around the beautiful place they were in and act all cute.

Chuck and Blair woke up tired from their full night with lots of bed time and alcohol feeling like old times. They decided to plan their wedding for next month and have a list of invites and reservations and things to get.

"I want you to have everything for this bigger wedding of ours," Chuck said to her.

"Do you think this is good Chuck?" Blair got up to show him her list of everything she had for it written down.

"Perfect with me," Chuck said.

Nate went to the spot him and Jennifer met to meet up with her for coffee. She arrived shortly after and they walked in and had their coffee and talked. They had a lot in common and didn't seem too rushed.

Serena and Dan were out spending their time together and each night they got back to more and more fun games.

Serena checked her phone to see an e-mail from Blair saying how she missed her and hope to hear she was having a good time and to say that her and Chuck are planning a second wedding and this time it's going to be a lot larger and her and Dan will be attending without a doubt.

"Blair and Chuck are having a bigger wedding next month she told me," Serena told Dan.

"Aw, that's very nice. Good for them," Dan said.

"We have to match for it," Serena said glancing at Dan smiling.

"Of course baby, whatever you want," Dan said.

They kissed and went under the sheets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
112K 4.6K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...