Fman122 (aj fanfic)

By Mimimea16

Heres a story about fman and how he puts aj in danger,as liza and the rest of the alphas are gone its time fo... More

Prologue
chapter 1 im back
chapter 2 is he back is he real?
chapter 3 the ban
Chapter 4 the plan
Chapter 5 - floren the bunny
Chapter 6 - What can we do?
8-The plan
Chapter 9-plan in action
10-The Jammer Who Watches From Beyond
11-The Mind Of The Alphas
12-Failed Plan
13-Jammer News
14-Its Fmans Story
15-Plans
16-Revenge
17-Old Friend
About The Author
18 - happy ending

Chapter 7 jackie

69 2 0
By Mimimea16

**flash back**
**fmans pov**
Me and jackie were both orphans bobe (best orphan buds ever) we will scare anyone to not adopt us so we can stay together.
Soon that changed because the alphas said and we stayed away from them cuz we didnt want to even get a ban,the alphas soon sow me and jackie they decided to adopted bothe of us since we been there more then the others.

Me and Jackie arrived at the alphas house that night jackie said to me "hey felip maybe we should change our ways" (yes felip) i disagreed to that but i just went to sleep it turns out the more i costed mischief is more Jackie is a goddy-two-shoes, i stole rares,changed the rules,harassed jammers but the best is that i let phatoms into jamma there were 122 phatoms and the alphas gave me a ban Jackie came before they toke me and said "You should change your ways and until then i will be waiting" and with that he left.

Ello! mimi/mea here! Its been so long O^O (cue fnaf its been so long song) anyway check my other storys! Yes i have other storys XD that are more popular then this lolz anyway im so happy to update this and cover more of fmans flash backs XD

~stay awesome ~mimi_and_mea16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...