Oh! My Darling Teacher

By lailamehtaab

Meet Shah Brothers... Muhammad Zulqarnain Shah, 27 years old, handsome, humble and one of the best actors... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter# 12
Chapter# 13
Chapter# 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter# 16
Chapter#17
Dear Readers
Chapter# 18
Chapter# 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter# 21
Sorry Readers
Chapter # 22
Chapter#23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter# 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter# 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter#31
Chapter# 32
Chapter# 33
Chapter# 34
Chapter# 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter# 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Chapter#45
Chapter#46
Chapter#47
Chapter#48
Chapter#49
Chapter#50
Chapter#51
Chapter# 52
Chapter #53
I am sorry

Chapter#6

4.9K 372 21
By lailamehtaab

Not edited.

'Hira?...Hira beta wake up?'

Ami...

My eyes shot open on her voice and found her smiling face hovering over me, as my head is on her lap.

'Ami?' I quickly sit up and cupped her face with my palms.

'Where were you, Ami? I missed you.'

She didn't say anything just smiles. Tugging my hair behind my ears she places a kiss on my forehead.

Suddenly there was a knock on the main door. Ami's face lit up and a bright smile formed on her face. Standing up fast, she rushed to the door and opens it.

Moments passed and she stood there with the person who arrived and talked. I also got up to meet the person, I can hear Ami's happy voice and her smiling face, while I wasn't able to hear the guest's voice. As I reached closer I saw the guest was a man, a young man with a tall figure but before I could see his voice I hear Baba's voice from behind and my attention turns towards him.

'Finally, you are here. Now we can go.' He came close smiling at me.

'I love you beta (child).' He hugged me tight, confused by his behaviour I hugged him back.

'Come, Rimsha (my mother). It's time to leave.'

'Wait! Where are you going?' He didn't answer just smiled at me.

'Baba? Don't leave me.' I screamed and tried to run to them but I found my feet glued to the floor.

'Baba...'

My eyes jerked open on my own scream and Baba came rushing to me.

"Hira? Are you alright?" He sat on the bed beside me and I quickly hug him.

"It was a nightmare Baba, sorry to startle you like this."

"It's okay. I was already awake... it's almost Fajir time."

My arms tightened around him. My mother used to tell me that dreams are real. Sometimes they are a vision from the future and I defiantly don't want such a future.

"Hira! I have to pray beta. You also get up." I nodded and left him.

A few moments later Baba went to Masjid (Mosque). I also prayed Fajir and recite Quran until Baba came back. I give him breakfast and he went to sleep. While remaining awake, I couldn't shake off that dream from my mind.

I drop myself on the bed and check my mobile, I have received two texts. One from Saba and the other from Muhammad Shah.

'Going outdoors for fieldwork... It will go to be so busy for a few days. Wish I could talk to you before leaving :)'

A smile found its place on my face after reading it. and I quickly reply to him.

'Take care of yourself and don't die, okay. I am not in the mood to eat delicious Biryani so soon. Allah Hafiz'

I send the next text to my best friend setting our today's program about going to the exhibition. Before I could put down my phone after texting her Shah called me.

How this guy gets the time to call and chew people's brain...?

"Hello, Assalam o Alaikum!" I whispered, don't want to wake Baba.

"Wallaikum Assalam. How are you?" He also whispered mimicking my voice.

Idiot...!

"I am fine Alhamdulillah and you?" I didn't raise my voice.

"Me too... Hay! Why are we whispering?" He also didn't raise his voice.

"Baba is sleeping."

"Oh! Sorry. I thought you were trying to hide from your Baba that I have called." He said normally this time.

"And why would I hide?"

"Because your father is suspicious about our friendship because he often saw you daydreaming about Me." His voice held amusement.

"Yeah right. I would daydream about a person whom I never saw or met."

"Are you saying that you want to meet me....?"

"Come on yar! You know I am not very fond of wasting my time."

"So meeting me is wasting time for you?"

"Yep!"

"Uff! I am hurt." He said dramatically.

"Drama King." He laughed at my response.

"So, when you are going?"

"At eight."

"At eight? Then why did you call me now? It's plenty of time left." I whispered yell at him.

~

Zulqarnain POV:

"I couldn't sleep yar." I sighed.

"Why?"

"Just too tired to sleep."

"Oh!... sorry, I don't know what to suggest to you in this situation." She said politely.

"It's okay yar! I am used to it now."

"Hm! I can understand but I really wish I could help you somehow."

For some strange reason, I felt an urge to meet her right now.

"Hay! You there?" She asked when I didn't say anything for long.

"Yeah!... yes, I am here." I mentally face palmed myself.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

And my mind wanders off again thinking about how her voice sounds like in real.

"Mr Muhammad Shah! If you are sleepy then don't force yourself to wake up and go to sleep." She said strictly. It makes me smile.

"No, I am fine. Was packing my stuff." I lied, looking at my already packed bags. I couldn't tell her what I was thinking.

"How long will you be staying there?"

"Missing me already?" I teased.

"You're not going to Bermuda Triangle, where you couldn't reach anyone. So there is no point of missing you." She retorted.

"Seriously yar! You are one strange girl." I sighed.

"I know!" she says happily.

I really want to meet her...!

~

"Ami where is Ahmar?" I asked coming out of his empty room.

"He stayed in Tahir's house yesterday." She answered.

"When will he grow up? It's his final year. How can he be so careless?"

"I know, that's what I always say but he won't listen."

What should we do with him....?

"Ami my ride will be here soon. I'll call you when I reach the guest house so don't worry okay."

"Okay, take care."

"You too, Allah Hafiz." I bent down and kissed her cheek.

"Allah Hafiz mere bache (my kid)." She hugged me. I jogged out of my house and slid inside the car.

"I have to go to the airport." I told our driver.

~

Hira's POV:

'Are you awake?' I facepalmed myself when I read his text.

This guy is insane...

At least let me eat my breakfast peacefully.

'Yes.'

'Yar! Do me a favour.'

'What?'

'Open you main door.'

'Huh?'

'Just do it.'

I rolled my eyes.

I got holding a mug of tea in my hand and open the door. The breath I was unconsciously holding release from my lungs. For a moment I thought he came to meet me. He often says that one day I will stand on your door and call you to open the door. And every time he speaks those words I couldn't help myself from feeling his possessiveness. But I never understand his reason, I never had possessive friends.

I sighed and was about to close the door when my eyes landed on the floor. There is a small bunch of pink half bloom roses and ... a letter???

I quickly pick up both and close the door. If neighbourhood kids saw this it will be in the local area newspaper till evening. No matter how sweet kids are but the fact remains that they are the fastest source of disseminating information in the area and sometimes they can beat the internet too.

I put the mug and flowers on the table and open the envelope. It is thank you card and nothing written on it except a signature of ZS.

ZS as Zulqarnain Shah???

Wait!

Did he just...

I quickly dialled his number.

'Hello?' I heard his voice.

'Did you send this card and flowers?'

'No! I put it by myself.'

'YOU WERE HERE?' I almost scream.

Thank God Baba is not home.
'Correction, I am here.'

'Huh? Where?'

'Find me.' He whispered and cut the call.

I rush towards the door and open it but there wasn't anyone except few kids waiting for their school van.

'Assalam o Allaikum Baji (big sister)' Kids Salam as soon as the saw me.

'Wallaikum assalam.' I said and come in.

'Where are you?'

'On my way to the airport.'

'Why didn't you tell me before?'

'Because I only wanted to see you.'

'What?'

'Nothing, you can't understand right now. Allah Hafiz '

Why do his sentences always have double meanings??

~

Zulqarnain POV:

"Wasn't she Hira madam?" My driver asked me.

He was the same age as mine and we don't have a typical boss and employee relation.

"You know her?"

"Yes, usually saw her with her father. She knows your mother too."

"I know. I was the reason for their meeting."

"Means?"

"Remember the laptop girl?"

"Oh, right. Your mother returned her laptop."

"Yes."

"And she became your friend? Quite sharp she is." I frown at his comment. She isn't from those types of girls.

"Get knowledge of facts before applying something to others... I didn't meet her because she doesn't know me as Zulqarnain Shah the famous actor and I was the one who wanted to be friends with her." I said strictly to make him shut his mouth on this matter permanently.

I want to cherish the friendship Hira and I have because I don't know what she will do when I told her the truth.

Will she get mad in hiding?

Leave me because of my fame?

Change herself like my other friends did since I become famous?

Or forgive me?

I don't want to lose a good friend because of a temporary thing like fame. I already lost many ...

_______________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
Sorry for the late update. I'll try to update properly once I complete my story 'You are Mine'.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
338K 14.1K 20
DEEWNAGI (noun) In a world where passion knows no bounds, behold the captivating tale of Jahan Haider Shah and Alizey Rehman Shah. Their love defies...
109K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. β€’π™πˆπŒπ€πŒ~πŠπ€π’π‡πˆπ’π‡ #...
188K 12.6K 55
"Just a reminder you're nothing but just their tutor and we are tolerating you in our house cuz you're a friend of that stupid girl, so act formal an...