Hard Love (Zayn Malik and Har...

By LoveIsAllAroundYou

More

Hard Love (Zayn Malik and Harry Styles Fanfiction) (Mature!)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/n , Epilogue , Sequel

Chapter 1

3.6K 17 1
By LoveIsAllAroundYou

The closeness of our bodies was almost unbearable, crammed together in a tiny metal lift I could feel the clamminess of his skin as his bare arms brushed ever so slightly against mine. I glanced sideways at him and caught him doing the same; he flashed a sly smile in my direction before facing forward again. No words were spoken for the whole time we shared such a close space but the moment left me with a million thoughts running through my mind. We exited the lift and went in separate directions, he hurried through the door and onto the street while I hovered around the lobby, looking for my boyfriend. I knew I was playing with fire and each encounter left me closer and closer to being burnt but I couldn’t help myself, every single bit of my body yearned for his touch. I needed him and I knew the feeling was mutual.

“Hey babe.” I heard the familiar voice sound from behind me as my boyfriend placed a protective hand on my lower back.

“Hey.” I turned around to face him; my smile still lingering from my lift encounter. Zayn stood infront of me dressed to impress, his leather jacket hung loosely off of his shoulders, slightly covering his white t shirt. His stone washed blue jeans sagged down covering his white Doc Martins. Zayn could walk into any model agency and they would snap him up in an instance.

“Listen babe, I was thinking how about we scrap dinner and head back to mine?” Zayn asked, his thick eyelashes fluttering as if he was trying to hypnotise me, it used to work.

“But I spent ages getting ready, Zayn.” I moaned, disappointed I wouldn’t get to show off my brand new Louboutin’s.

“I know babe, you look unbelievable but I’m tired, don’t really want to face the crowds tonight. Anyway, there’s no one else you should be trying to impress but me.” Zayn pulled me into a gentle cuddle, the aroma of his over-sprayed aftershave almost choking me.

He was right, I shouldn’t have dressed to impress anyone but him but I had, I made an extra effort to look even more irresistible for Harry and thinking back to the desire that burned in his eyes in the lift, it had definitely worked.  

As we made our way out of the hotel lobby the blindness hit us as hundreds of paparazzi scrambled to take pictures of us, their camera’s flashing so brightly, something I was yet to get used to. Zayn protectively led me through the crowd, pushing anyone who was in our way to the side before helping me into his black BMW, the windows tinted for extra privacy.

“They are the only reason I’m not ripping that sexy dress off of you and doing you right here right now.” He said as he turned the key in the car.

“And who says I would let you?” I teased.

“I can tell by the look in your eyes, you’re horny. I’ve seen that look a thousand times.”

Zayn bit his bottom lip hungrily as he fondled the gear stick, I stared straight back at him but in my mind I was imaging the taste of Harry’s skin as I bit down on his shoulder in the throes of passion.  

My mind wandered to everywhere it shouldn’t as we drove down the back streets of London. I was interrupted mid thought by the feeling of Zayn’s hand sliding under the hem of my dress, his fingers nudged my crossed legs, begging for me to free them.

“Shouldn’t you be concentrating on the road?” I hadn’t meant for my words to sound as harsh as they did but it was too late for me to retract.

“What the fuck’s your problem?” Zayn asked, swiftly removing his hand and gripping hard onto the steering wheel.

Uh oh.

I knew better than to anger Zayn. I had learnt many times in the past that an angry Zayn was an unpredictable one.

“Nothing Zayn, I was just…you know…thinking about all the things I’m going to do to you when we get back home.” I covered myself with a lie I knew would work, he could never stay mad when I promised sex.

Within an instance his face turned from a scowl to a naughty smile.

“Just you wait till I get you indoors.”

I smiled at him but only to hide the dread I felt inside. I loved Zayn but I wasn’t in love with him anymore being with him felt so wrong but I couldn’t let go, I wasn’t brave enough.

We pulled up outside of the apartment block Zayn lived in, my eyes instantly panned to Harry’s bedroom window; there was no sign of anyone inside which was a big relief. I couldn’t face running into him right now, especially with Zayn present.

Zayn took my hand tightly, almost as if he was afraid I was about to run away. We power walked to the lift and I held my breath as the doors opened, breathing out when I was certain Harry wasn’t about to appear from it.

Get a grip, Tayla. You can’t go on like this, get over your silly little crush.

Zayn pulled me inside of his apartment, pushing me up against the front door; his left hand pushed it closed while his right hand held me in place. He stared into my eyes, his light brown orbs piercing deep into my soul. I felt a mix of anxiety and desire although I couldn’t be sure the desire was aimed at him.

“I –“ I was silenced by Zayn’s finger placed lightly across my pink stained lips.

“Sssh.” He whispered.

His finger fell from my mouth, replaced immediately by his plump moist lips. Catching my bottom lip inbetween his lips as he began kissing me, Zayn ran his right hand up the side of my body, resting it on my waist. Nudging my legs apart with his knees I felt how hard he was already as his body pushed up against mine. My short dress rose even higher as he began to rub himself against me, sending tingles up my body. He began alternating between sucking the skin of my neck and kissing the tender spots. Zayn’s right hand slid down from my waist, leaving a tickly trail as it made its way to my panties. Rubbing over them, he stopped kissing my neck for a moment and looked at me with an eyebrow raised and a slight smirk on his face.

“This wet already?” He teased before tugging my panties down in one swift pull.

The cold breeze that hit my area caused me to shiver; this only tightened Zayn’s grip on me even more. Zayn fondled the belt of his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down while still focusing all the attention on my neck. Once he was free I reached down to begin stroking him only to have my arm pulled away. Zayn forcefully turned me around so I was facing the door, my arm pulled behind my back. Lifting up my dress to reveal my bum, he spanked me once, leaving a stinging sensation and almost definitely a red mark. I moaned softly as he teased me, pushing the tip of his cock into me slowly then pulling out again.

“Beg me.” He demanded. “I’ll only fuck you if you beg me.”

“Please fuck me. Please.” I begged, my voice breaking with anticipation.

With one quick move, Zayn pushed himself inside of me. I shrieked as a mixture of pain and pleasure hit me. I pressed my free hand against the door trying to stay upright as Zayn pounded into me hard, still clutching my arm behind my back.

“I love fucking you like the nasty bitch you are.” Zayn moaned, his voice breathless.

Waves of pleasure washed over my entire body with every thrust bringing me closer to my climax.

“Harder, Zayn. Please.” I begged, my face pushed up against the door as he obliged.

Zayn pounded harder and faster than ever before, I screamed out in pleasure. My legs trembled as my orgasm came crashing down fast, I struggled to keep upright. As I tightened around his cock, I heard Zayn mumble:

“Oh shit.”

He thrust into me hard three more times before his legs stiffened as he emptied himself inside of me.

As he came down from his high he let go of my arm and pulled out of me, quickly pulling his boxers and jeans that hung around his ankles, back up. I turned around, fixing my dress back into place. Zayn grasped my chin in his hand and kissed me roughly before making his way into the bathroom.

I emerged from the bedroom wearing one of Zayn’s plain white t shirts, it barely covered my bum but it was comfortable. I threw myself down on the sofa next to Zayn as he sat watching Eastenders. I snuggled into his chest as he threw an arm around me. Harry was almost completely out of my mind now, I loved Zayn, he loved me, and I would be crazy to risk that. Our cuddle session was interrupted by the sound of Zayn’s phone ringing. I sighed, this was a regular occurrence yet it still annoyed me.

“Hello? What now? Can’t it wait – ok, ok, I’ll leave now. See you in a little while.”

Zayn turned to me once he hung up the phone, a sorry look already spread across his face.

“Do you really have too?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Sorry babe, work. I’ll be back as soon as I can, I promise.” He pecked me on the cheek as he got up to leave; I followed him to the door, giving him sad eyes to let him know how much I didn’t want him to go.

“I’ll make it up to you when I’m back I promise, babe.”

I planned on waiting for Zayn to get home but after an hour of pretending to focus on mind numbing TV shows I decided to go to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow someone knocked on the door.

Who the hell is knocking at this time of night?

I considered picking up a kitchen knife before answering but bravely decided against it. I opened the door ever so slightly and peered outside. My heart began racing, it was Harry.

“Zayn’s not home.” I said, trying to not show how excited I was to see him.

“Oh, he’s not? When will he be back?” Harry’s voice sent chills up my spine, it was husky and deep.

“A few hours I guess. You can come in and wait for him if you want?”

Why the hell did you suggest that you stupid idiot? Please decline, Harry. Please decline.

“Good idea.”

If I could have kicked myself, I would have.

Harry strolled into the apartment and stood still; looking me up and down with the same sly smile he wore earlier spread across his face.

“What?” I asked.

“I like what you’re wearing.”

I looked down at my attire and quickly pull the t shirt down in a desperate hope to cover as much of my dignity as I could.

“I wasn’t expecting visitors!” I protested, my cheeks flushing a bright pink colour.

“Clearly. Relax, I won’t even look, promise.” Harry pretended to cover his eyes with his fingers but peaked through, jokingly.

I probably should have changed into something more appropriate but I was enjoying watching him sneak looks in my direction as we sat watching ‘Friends with Benefits’.

“You know, I’ve always wanted that kind of situation.”

“Are you forgetting I’ve known you for about 2 years now? I know how many ‘Friends with Benefits’ you have had. I have the memories of many awkward lift conversations with the girls to prove it.”

Harry smirked, he was always proud of his achievements when it came to the ladies.

“They were one night stands; no one has ever been a consistent fuck buddy.”

“Most people look for the one; Harry Styles desperately seeks a fuck buddy.” I teased.

“I don’t have to search for the one…” He began before stopping himself, shaking his head as if clearing his thoughts. “Anyway, so how flustered was you after our little lift encounter earlier?”

The smug grin on his face was annoying, I hated that he knew exactly how I felt.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, Harry. Your imagination running away with you again?”

“Protest all you want, Tayla, the tension in the room when we are together is electric.”

We stared at each other for a moment.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, Harry.” I was the worst liar in the world.

Harry chuckled to himself.

“Anyway, I should probably get going, I don’t think he will be home anytime soon.” Harry said standing up in a hurry.

“Oh, right.”

I followed him to the front door, as he stepped into the hallway he turned to face me once more, running a hand through his curls. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by Harry moving closer towards me.

Is this it? Are we about to step over the massive boundary line that ran between us permanently?

Harry’s lips were an inch away from mine; I stared up into his eyes desperately trying to read what he was thinking. I moved in, my eyes glued shut; I wanted nothing more than to kiss him at this moment. When my lips met air, my eyes shot open.

“What the fuck?”

“I told you, you want me.” Harry said, smirking uncontrollably.

“Fuck you, Harry.” I was shouting out of sheer embarrassment.

“You wish, baby.”

Harry disappeared down the hall while I stood still wishing the ground would open me up and swallow me whole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blue By Kayla

Fanfiction

3.3K 154 33