Skyeward (Agents of Shield fa...

By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward hasn't forgotten about Skye. And he will do anything to win back her love. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note

Chapter 6

2.7K 53 22
By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward's POV:

I lay Skye on the couch. I should be mad at her, but for some reason, I am not. She just looks so innocent.

I look at my jaw in the mirror. It is turning purple and it hurts. For someone so little, she sure packs a punch.

Wait. What if she tries to escape again. I cannot let that happen. I need a plan.

Suddenly I think if one. I run up to my room and look in my closet. This us perfect. I will tether us together.

The tether is like a set of handcuffs, only the rope is long enough to give two people personal space. It is also much lighter, but much harder to break.

I grab it and run back downstairs to Skye.

We are now tethered together and the key is in a very good hiding place.

Skye's POV:

(Three hours later)

My head hurts. I sit up and all of the days events rush back to me.

I remember I escaped, but I didn't get to far before Ward caught up to me. He tackled me, but I kicked him in the jaw and started running again. Then I could hear him catching up to me, but I passed out before anything happened.

What a weird day.

"Did you have a nice rest?" I hear someone say.

Ward. Wait...... WARD?!??!

I quickly stand up. I am now in a state of complete panic. I try to run, but something stops me. I turn around to see that I am tethered to Ward.

"WHAT IS THIS!!!!" I ask. I am angry.

"Now you can't run away from me." He replies.

I try to punch him, but he easily avoids it. He grabs both of my wrists and backs me into a wall.

"Listen to me Skye. You are not leaving my sight from now on. You are mine."

Now he is angry.

"What about going to the bathroom?" I ask with anger in my voice.

"The tether is long enough that we can wait outside for each other." He replies.

I ask him other questions, trying to get out of this, but he comes up with an answer every time.

I hate this. I hate him.

----------------------------------------------

Hello again people! 😋

Comment what you think! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.3K 88
Bucky Barnes is finally starting to get back bits of his past with the help of Shuri, but it is jumbled and unclear. As he attempts to sort them, he...
416K 14.6K 53
10 Year old, Lainey Haze, does not have an easy life. Her mother died, her brother was in a car accident and never found, and her father beats her. W...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
84.3K 1K 19
Draco and Hermione are in a secret relationship that has blossomed since they started dating in 4th year, they need to keep it a secret from all the...