I'm Stronger Than That (Compl...

By TriAngle357

this is a story about a boy who just decided to fuck with my life and ruin me, but little did he knows that I... More

Him
The Months...
That Dance
That One Part...
Remember Me
The After Math
Her
He Came Back
Him vs Her

Too Much

29 2 0
By TriAngle357

She was mad at me. she knew i was hiding something from her. she knew i was keeping a secret. She knew that i wasn't telling her something. she was so mad at me. she walked away. left me on the ground with tears in my eyes, but i didn't stop her. for a couple weeks, we didn't talk. well, it felt like that, it could've been shorter.

Then, she walked up to me. She wanted to talk. we had a conversation on the side of the blacktop. It was too much to lose her. I couldn't lose her because I was keeping my feelings from her. I just couldn't, so I told her. I told her that I loved her, my exact words "i fell in love with my best friend. i fell in love with you." and she smiled.

Then, she said "I don't know if you mean in the way I think you mean, but I love you. I really love you."

And, with that, it all started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...