Skyeward (Agents of Shield fa...

By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward hasn't forgotten about Skye. And he will do anything to win back her love. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note

Chapter 5

2.7K 58 30
By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward's POV:

I need to calm down. Okay. I heard the door slam shut about three minutes ago so, knowing Skye, she couldn't have gotten far. I need to go after her.

Quickly, I throw on a pair of pants, a jacket, and a pair of shoes, and run out the door.

The air is crisp, and the sun is starting to rise.

I do have one thing to my advantage. It appears as though it snowed last night, so I can see Skye's footprints in the snow.

I quickly follow them.

After about 10 minuets of running I see a person struggling to escape the deep snow. Skye.

My strong legs push through the snow, easily. She sees me coming and quickly wriggles her way out of the snow and starts running again. She cannot outrun me, though.

I tackle her.

"NO! LET GO OF ME!!!" She screams.

She kicks me in the jaw, and I fall back.

She starts running again, but I catch her.

This time I decide not to tackle her. So I get out my icer and shoot her. She is now unconscious. I pick her up and carry her back to the house.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people! 😋

Just so you know, I am going to publish the next chapter tonight! Also, most if the story will be written in Ward's POV!

Comment what you think! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 136 9
Yellow Hearts REMADE VER. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Sentenced by Pages" embark on an adventure where the boundaries between fiction and reality blur...
52.1K 1K 43
After Empire of Storms, Maeve discovers a strange portal to a new land. Portals are popping up everywhere. So she drags Aelin through into a world of...
165K 5.3K 88
Bucky Barnes is finally starting to get back bits of his past with the help of Shuri, but it is jumbled and unclear. As he attempts to sort them, he...
84.3K 1K 19
Draco and Hermione are in a secret relationship that has blossomed since they started dating in 4th year, they need to keep it a secret from all the...