Johnnie And Alex:Shhh dont te...

By UnknownWritingBoy

Johnnie Guilbert and Alex Dorame have always been very close. But a recent MDE showed the two kissing. This c... More

After the kiss.....
What Happened...

"Hanging out"

196 4 1
By UnknownWritingBoy

When the two arrived at alexs house, they walked in and started watching netflix. Alex suddenly paused the show. "Are you alright?" asked johnnie. "Yea. Yea. I am. Its just...." "What is it?" asked Johnnie. "Tonight. I liked how you kissed me" said alex. "Oh." said johnnie. Alex asked "can i be honest real quick?" Johnnie said "uh...su.sure." alex said "i think your really fucking cute. And when you kissed me, you made my dreams come true." Johnnie said "your beautiful alex." Alex said "im glad you feel that way" as she put her hand down his shirt and in to his pants. Johnnie would never be the same after this....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...