Bad Vibes//Teen Wolf

By sunshiiine7

"Great not only have we dealt with Peters psycho killing spree, homicidal lizards, now we have to deal with a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Season 3B
Chapter 3b: 1
Chapter 3b: 2
Chapter 3b: 3
Chapter 3b: 4
Chapter 3b:5
Chapter 3b:6
Chapter 3b: 7
Chapter 3b: 9
Chapter 3b: 10
Chapter 3b: 11
Chapter 3b: 12
Chapter 3b: 13
Chapter 3b:14
Chapter 3b: 15
Chapter 3b:16
Chapter 3b: 17
Chapter 3b: 18
Chapter 3b: 19
Chapter 3b: 20
Chapter 3b: 21
Chapter 3b: 22
Chapter 3b: 23
Chapter 3b: 24
Chapter 3b: 25
Chapter 3b: 26
Chapter 3b: 27
Chapter 3b: 28
Chapter 3b: 29
Chapter 3b: 30
Chapter 3b: 31
Chapter 3b: 32
Chapter 3b: 33
Epilogue
Moments

Chapter 3b: 8

2.6K 115 11
By sunshiiine7

|Revised Chapter|

3rd POV

Layla didn't go far, within minutes she'd found herself back home with a box full of oreos. She wasted the day away in her bedroom binge watching American Horror Story. Halfway through an episode her phone rang, the teenage girl answering it without checking the caller ID. "Hello?" She greeted over a mouthful of oreo.

"Hello, love." A familiar sultry voice came through her phone, the accent making her brow raise. "Did you make it home safe?"

Layla looked down at her phone screen, the number coming across as unknown, but she knew that voice. "Klaus?"

"You know it's quite rude leaving a man alone in bed. I felt a piece of my ego break off if I'm completely honest."

The brunette pressed pause on her remote, not being able to focus on Kit Walker and Klaus at the same time. "How did you get my number?"

"I had a feeling you wouldn't stay the night, so when you fell asleep I took it upon myself to get your number." The smirk on his face was evident in his voice.

"Why would you want my number?"

There was a pregnant pause on the other end of the line. "I wanted to get to know you. You seemed like an interesting person to spend some time with, and seeing as though I have never met someone like yourself in my thousand years I didn't want to let such an opportunity slip between my fingers."

The brunette felt the smile spread across her face before she could stop it. "You know this usually happens the other way around. The guy asks to get to know the girl then has sex with her."

"Well, times have changed love and not to brag but you weren't exactly complaining when I bedded you. Quite the opposite actually."

Layla gasped, her cheeks burning a bright red. "Shut up. You weren't exactly quiet either if I remember correctly."

"I have no problem admitting it. You were impressive for such a young woman."

Layla's laugh slowly died down. "Speaking of age," He quieted down, waiting for her to continue. "I'm only seventeen. I'm still a minor, and recently out of a serious relationship. If that's what you want, then I apologize but I can't give it to you."

"Calm down, love." The hybrid gently comforted. "Age is just a number for me. I wasn't trying to force myself upon you, all I wanted was your friendship."

Layla ran her fingers through the small pieces of hair that had fallen out of her messy bun, twisting them around her pointer finger and releasing it, repeating the process. "Why did you go through the trouble to get to know me?"

"You have the makings of a leader, Layla and every king needs a queen." Klaus admitted, suprising not only him but his brother, Elijah that was eavesdropping on their phone call.

"I doubt that'll happen, and truthfully, I hope it doesn't. That seems like an awful lot of pressure, and the last thing I need is added stress. I'm already molting." She joked, attempting to lighten up the serious note that Nik had left.

Her phone buzzed, and she put the phone if speaker to check the text message.

From: Stiles

Come to Deaton's. Need your help!

"Hey Nik. Can I call you back? Something just came up and I need to go."

"Sure, love. Be safe."

"Right back at you, old man." She hung up the phone, tugging on her shoes simultaneously.

It took her all of ten minutes to get to Deaton's clinic where everyone was already at, and gathered around the examination table.

Once she walked into the room, all eyes were on her. "What happened?"

"We came up with a plan to turn Malia back."

Her brows furrowed. "How?"

"Xylazine." Deaton's spoke. "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds." He placed three small bottles of a clear liquid. "I only have three. So whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott inquired, his stance straightening.

Layla sucked in a sharp breath, cracking her back in the process. "She used to be."

"She can do it."

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac added. He was leaning against a shelf, his arms crossed over his chest. The handprint had healed off his face.

Stiles pointed to Isaac in frustration. "Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out."

Isaac ignored his questions, even though he looked slightly offended. "Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"I can do it." Scott weakly volunteered.

"You can?"

Scott nodded at his best friend. "Yeah, remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym he was able to turn me with just his voice. Deucalion the same thing in the distillery." At the demon wolf's name, Scott and Stiles glanced at me before looking down at their feet.

What the hell?

"This is a werecoyote, Scott." Deaton pointed out, his tone doubtful. "Who knows if it'll even work but if you can find someone who can teach you."

"That's why you called Derek first." Stiles announced in realization, understanding overtaking his face.

Scott sighed and leaned over the stainless steel examination table. "Yeah, I could try it on my own but right now, I'm scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real alpha." Scott stared at his best friend, thoroughly offended. "You know what I mean. An alpha who can do alpha things. You know, an alpha who can get it going. You know, get it—"

"Up?" Isaac and Layla offer simultaneously, gaining a thumbs up in appreciation from Stiles.

"Great. I'm an alpha with performance issues."

"Is there anyone besides Derek who can help?"

Everyone turned to look at the petite girl, knowing about the set of red eyes she had inherited from Talia Hale. "I have no idea how to turn that on and off. I did in New Orleans with a guy I met, but I have no idea how to do it freely." Isaac opened his mouth but she spoke faster, trying to drown out the question he was bound to ask. "And, I wouldn't trust Peter."

"You met a guy?" He whispered, hurt clear in his blue eyes.

Layla ignored him and how he was staring at her. His fists tightly clenched at his sides. "Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested.

"They're not alphas anymore." Deaton rejected. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it." Layla urged.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks."

Her cheeks turned a light pink and cleared her throat awkwardly. "That's not exactly true." She unlocked her phone, typing a quick text to Aiden, asking him to meet us at Derek's loft.

"So you have been talking to him!" Isaac accused, pointing a finger at his ex-girlfriend.

A similar message was typed and sent to Ethan. "I never said I wasn't. I just said I haven't done anything with him."

"How do I know that that's true?"

Layla scoffed in aggravation. "Listen to my heartbeat." She demands. "I didn't do anything with Aiden." She slowly spoke, annunciation get each word.

"And what about the guy from New Orleans?"

The werewolf paused, looking down at her dark phone screen. "Well, him I had sex with."

"Are you kidding me?" He chocked out. Isaac ran his fingers through his hair, roughly tugging at the blonde strands. "You cheated on me?"

"No." Layla's tone was cold and held no remorse as she spoke. "I dumped you before I left. I was faithful, Isaac." The phone buzzed, signifying Aiden's response. "Let's go. They're meeting us at Derek's loft."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
348K 10.1K 17
❝Belladonna: In Italian a beautiful lady; In English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.❞ In the wake o...
807K 22K 30
For Carson Bradley, Stiles Stilinski, and Scott McCall, they were used to having a Plan B. This time, however, they were merely pawns in a far more d...