Perfect Two (Morixoc)

By blackrose2202

I'm finally leaving this place! They won't tell me where I'm going though. What will they think of me? Will I... More

Charater Profile
Prologue
The Host Club?!
The Fighter
He Cares?
Sorry!
How I Really Feel
I'm In Love With You
Jungle Fun!
Sleepover?
The Twins Fight!
Support
First Date
Coming Home
Authors Note please read
Graduation
Surprise!
Visiting Home
Weird Friends
The Beginning of Our Life
Thank You Guys So Much!!!
(A/N) Heya Guys!

Please Read

1.6K 27 19
By blackrose2202

Im really sorry guys. I won't be active on wattpad for awhile. I did a terrible thing that I deeply regret and need time to fix and anyone who has read this knows Im depressed. I just really need to change my outlook on life and on people because Im loosing my best friend over a petty mistake I made. I will start writing again when things change and when I feel like Im ready to. Im sorry if Im disappointing all of you, Im disappointed in myself as well. I just need time to fix something thats breaking and tearing me apart to the point where I think Im not worth anything anymore. Im so sorry. I will try to post updates on my profile to keep you all updated. Goodbye for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.6K 46
I have finally gotten into the school that my parents wanted, nothing could ruin this. Except now I have to deal with the stupid host club harassing...
5.7K 163 14
Hello. My name is (y/n) Suoh. I'm Tamaki's little sister. I'm just a year younger but he acts like I'm the older one. We were separated when I was 10...
265K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
203K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...