Adopted by my teacher

By KarnnaSmith

I'm an orphan, Sophie is my name. I was taken to an orphanage by a social worker after the death of my parent... More

Chapter 1 Social Worker
Chapter 2 School
Chapter 3 Adoption Day
Chapter 4 Field Trip
Chapter 5 Adopt??
Chapter 6 The Weekend
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 The Ride
Chapter 9 Holiday
Chapter 10 I'm Back
Chapter 11 New Girl
Chapter 13 Family Meeting
Chapter 14 Adoption Day
Chapter 15 Shopping
Chapter 16 Summer
Chapter 17 Family Trip
Chapter 18 My Birthday
Chapter 19 Sleepover
Chapter 20 New Grade
Chapter 21 First Day of High School
Chapter 22 Babysitting
Chapter 23 Sophie's Project
Chapter 24 Friendship
Chapter 25 Detention
Chapter 26 Family Night
Chapter 27 The Science Fair
Chapter 28 An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29 Happy Easter
Chapter 30 Summer Days
Chapter 31 Graduation Day
Chapter 32 Sophie's Return
Chapter 33 A Family Addition
Chapter 34 The Finalé

Chapter 12 The Incident

3.3K 96 1
By KarnnaSmith

Mrs. Morgan POV

The students were entering the classroom. I saw Charlotte, but didn't see Sophie. I went on teaching class and it was lunch time, so I went to the cafeteria and found Alicia and Emma sitting down with Charlotte and Brianna. "Girls have any of you seen Sophie....??"I asked. They looked at each other and was quiet. "What is it??"I asked curious. "Well this morning Soph was in an accident." After the Emma and Alicia told me about what happen I was mad. I mean who could ever put a hand on a child!? Sad, that Sophie might actually be hurting right now. Then Happy cause he was locked up. I had another teacher take over the rest of my class and got in my car and drove straight toward the orphanage. When I arrived I got out and walked in. Mrs. Monroe saw me and told me she was in her room and I walked up the stairs. When I saw her lying there I ran over to her pulling her in a hug. "Are you okay??? Are you hurt??? Why didn't you tell me???? Do you need anything???" I said talking really fast not even noticing it. "Calm down im okay."She laughed. I looked over at her bruised red arm as it was bandage up. I started to tear up and she hug me. "I'm fine."she whispered.

Sophie POV

My picture of my mom, dad, and me fell to the ground and she picked it up staring at it. "Is this your mom and dad?"she asked. "Yeah that's them."I said smiling. "You know you remind me of them both actually..."I said placing the picture back under my pillow. She smiled at me that's when Chelsea walked in. "Hi.."she said walking inside. "Hey."I said. "This must be Mrs. Morgan. She talks about you all the time."Chelsea said shaking her hand. "No I do not!"I said hiding my face under my pillow. They laughed at me. "I just came to say thanks no one actually stood up for me like you and the girls did...so thank you."she said. Mrs. Morgan looked over and smiled at me. "Your welcome. How's your....face??"I asked. "Oh its fine the pain went down. How about your arm?"she asked. "Better, the doctor said in two days I can removed the bandage." "Good. I better get going. I'll be downstairs."she said leaving. I smiled. "Making new friends." "Yeah. You left your job just to make sure I was okay...."I said. "Well yeah I mean I really care about you." I smiled hugely hugging her again. She hug me back.

Mrs. Morgan POV

I was sitting in my car still at the orphanage just thinking. I start my car up driving toward the school to get my things and leaving out to my parents house. I walked to the door and knock. When my dad answer the door. "Hey sweetie."he said hugging me. "Hey daddy." We walked inside to see mom sitting at the kitchen table. I pull out a seat for dad and he sat down. When Austin came in. "Sup sis."he said hugging me. "Hey take a sit for a second." "Whats going on here?"asked my mom. "We need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 99 25
Jenny is a rich and mean girl which used to bully other people but what happened when one mistake changes her life and leave her at the mercy of one...
310K 15.5K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
272K 9.1K 27
Opal and Helen are the leaders of the South of America, the most feared mafia heads in the world currently, along with being mafia they're both vampi...
534K 16.1K 38
Vivian and Gloria have been ruling over their kingdom peacefully for the past 17 years, they have been married for 20 years. Everything is normal in...