working with jace {jace norma...

By natalienbaker

[completed] acโ€ขtor noun 1. a person who behaves in a way that is not genuine. โ ๐ข ๐๐ข๐๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 15

5.8K 130 28
By natalienbaker

"Em?"

My body wakes to a soft voice, but a harsh touch on my shoulder.

My eyes flutter open for a second, shutting again as a "Hey" escapes from my lips.

"Youre in the next scene."

I run my hands over my face as I sit up, I look around the room. Finding my sweatshirt I was borrowing hanging over the couch arm.

I stand up, pulling the soft material over me.

I fix my hair up into a bun in the lit up mirror, seeing Jace watch me through the reflection.

"When are we going home" I mummble through tired lips.

"You think this is bad, wait until we get to dress rehearsals"

I groan, slipping my shoes over my gray socks.

"It's the last scene. Let's just get it done."

I nod. Walking along side him as we walk down the hallway. Turning corners to the set.

"Get in your places please! Season three, episode one, scene 10. Let's get it done, wrap it up for the night. I'm sure you all want to get home, I know I do"

I walk behind the set door of what's labeled as the 'Hart's House' as Dan's voice echos through the large room.

My script is gripped in my hand, the word "action" rings through my ears. My lines being only semi memorised, my body relaxes at the knowledge of no cameras being point towards anybody today.

|~*~|

I close my dressing room door behind me, laying my back aginst the cold carpeted floor.

I reach for my phone a few feet away, dragging my body to it. The time across the screen, 10:58.

The long hours would be the death of me.

A knock on my door causes my eyes to open from the light sleep that had consumed me.

It opens before my response. Jace nudges me with his foot, I glare up at him.

"You ready?"

"Yeah I guess" I sigh, putting my hands up for him to take.

He does, pulling me up so that I'm standing at the usual eyelevel of his nose.

"Am I driving you?"

"Yeah if you don't mind?"

"Of course not"

I watch as he walks over, grabbing my charger from the wall, handing it to me.

I follow him out the door, shutting the lights off in my dressing room.

|~*~|

His car had warmed up from earlier this morning, making it comfortable enough to rest myself aginst the window of the car door.

I glance over at Jace, feeling his eyes on me.

"What?" I laugh

"Good job today"

"Thanks"

"You okay?"

I sigh, watching ahead of me as my heavy head rests aginst the car door.
My body was exhausted, but I didn't want to sleep.

"Just tired- my body is anyway" I shrug.

"This job will do that to ya" He chuckles, starting his car.

We get down the street a few miles in silence, thoughts going through my mind, wondering if I should ask or not.

"Hey uh, your parents still out of town?"

He nods, "why?"

"When are they getting back?"

"Saturday"

"Would you mind if I just went back to your house instead?"

"What about your parents?"

"I'll just stay for an hour, I'll walk home and just tell them that we had to stay late. They probably won't even be awake, I'm just not tired, and I don't want to be alone."

"Its fine with me. Just make sure you're sure theyll buy it"

"My parents believe everything, trust me" I mummble.

|~*~|

We get to his house, and I follow him into the kitchen.

"You hungry?"

"Nah, I've been eating all day"
I lean myself aginst his kitchen counter, watching him grow closer to me.

"You know, I haven't been kissed all day"

My eyebrows raise, "What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Fulfill your best friends needs?"

"But Sean's not here" I shrug

He glares at me, his hands meeting my waist.

"Its a joke, calm down" I wrap my arms around his neck, "But we're just friends, and friends don't do that"

He pulls me to him, causing me to stand up fully.
"Well then pretend like we're not just friends for now, because I want you"

He stops my protesting with his lips. And I let him, because like any other person would, I give into him, his eyes and his smile.

He pushes me aginst the counter, my hands on it behind me to keep us still standing.

"Too bad we only have an hour huh?" He mummbles to my skin.

In the heat of the moment, I pull away from the several harsh kisses,
"I can tell my parents-"

He kisses me, cutting me off but I push him away.

"-I'll tell them I had to stay the night at the studio"

"I know you say your parents will believe anything, but let's be realistic"

"You obviously haven't met my gullible parents" I laugh, jumping myself up on the kitchen counter as I pulled my phone out of the tangled charger from my pocket.
"That is realistic"

Hello?

Hey, we have another
scene to do and it's late. Would
you mind if I stayed at the studio?
A few of the cast members are doing
the same.

I don't know Em...

Mom it's going to be too late.
And I have to be here tomorrow
morning, pretty early as it is.

..I want you home
tomorrow night.

Alright, thanks

Welcome, night. Love you

Love you too.

I set my phone back on the counter, grinning at Jace, "Told you so"

He puts his hands on me again.
"Now we have the whole night"

"Guess so.."

He wraps his arms around me tightly, his warm breath brushing aginst my neck.

I stay still at a moments hesitation, before I pull back from him, resting my hands on his shoulders, he looks at me. His eyes causing me to loose my train of thought.

"I want to go upstairs" I mummble.

He nods, and why wouldn't he? It was what he wanted, and I knew because I was giving in.

I follow him upstairs, I'm set next to his bed. I pull of my sweatshirt, tossing it at the wall.

He looks at me, chuckling and shaking his head as he sheds his jeans.

I tear off the rest of my clothing until I remain in underwear, and he does the same. Hesitating at the thought of one of us wanting to go further.

He pulls me to his warm skin, I wrap my arms around him into a casual hug, despite the heated moment seconds before.

"Maeve said she stopped by earlier and ran into you?" He speaks.

"Yeah."

I think about the conversation, but now wasnt the time. He'd ruined it.

"She talk to you?"

"Yeah"

"About what?"

"Just, how everything was going" I lie.

"You sure?" His eyebrows raise.

"Mmhm"

"Really? Cause every time you lie, you seem to find the ground fairly attractive."

I lift my head up from the stare of the ground. He had caught me on that one.

"It was nothing"

"Tell me"

"No Jace. Let's just-"

He puts his hands on my waist, squeezing quickly and I jump.
"Stop!"

"Not until you tell me"

"No" I pull away from him, running to the other side of the bed to dodge his tickles.

"Tell me" He approaches me.

"This isn't fair!"

He gets closer.

"Jace, no stop"

He grabs me, pushing me down on the bed, I laugh at his grin.

He hovers over me, gentally trailing his kisses from my lips to my neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too Jace".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 169 41
๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜ โ™” ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐Ÿ’ ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ - "๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
237K 6.2K 31
Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topic but I'm going to tell you about the ho...
20.3K 261 17
โ”๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—œ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ
53.4K 1.6K 33
๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐“๐€๐†๐‘๐€๐Œ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’! INSTAGRAM *jacenorman7: didn't mean to make you feel that way b ;(* joriegwen: holy shit i almost peed m...