Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

Punklovergirl68 tarafından

This is my first boyfriend scenario story so sorry if it's not that good. If you want a character added or a... Daha Fazla

When You First Meet [Rewritten]
When You Meet a Second Time [Rewritten]
When You Become Best Friends [Rewritten]
When He Ask You to Be His Girlfriend [Rewritten]
Your First Date [Rewritten]
New Character - Bloody Painter [Rewritten]
When He Kisses You [Rewritten]
New Character - Dark Link [Rewritten]
When He Scares You
New Character - The Puppeteer
When You Go Shopping
When You Wear Something of His
When You Have a Nightmare
When You Break Up/When He Cheats
New Character - Candy Pop
New Character - Splendorman
Without Him
When You Move On
When He Tries to Get You Back
When You Get Back Together
When You Cook Something For Him
New Character - Offenderman

When He Gets Jealous

11.3K 204 227
Punklovergirl68 tarafından

Slenderman:
Now, there were some days Slender would be just too busy to come over and on those days you just got bored. You would usually mess around on your phone or the internet, but today you decided to invite your friend, Nick, over. Nick was a very attractive man, with straight brown-blonde hair, blue eyes and of course that athletic built. He always had a way of attracting the ladies attention; expect Nick didn't roll that way. No, instead he was more interested in the men he would pass by or already knew.

You knew Nick since you two were kids, you helped him with everything, whether it be helping him come out to his parents or trying to help him get a date. You both basically hanged out whenever you could. At the moment you two were chasing each other around in your backyard, your shoes off as your feet pounded against the cold wet ground, causing grass and specks of dirt to stick to your skin. Nick wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up. "Rawr!" he roared playfully as you laughed and yelped, kicking your feet to try and get out of his grasp. Before you knew it you were dropped to the ground roughly.

"Hey-" you started to say before stopping when you saw Slender holding a terrified Nick upside down. The skin around the area where his mouth would be was ripped apart, creating a mouth with rows of sharp teeth as his tentacles whipped around viciously.

"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" Slender growled, causing Nick to scream and struggle. "Leave!" he roared, throwing your friend to the ground, who quickly stood and grabbed his shoes before running away. Once he was out of sight you looked to Slender as he slowly calmed down and went back to normal.

"Slendy, are you jealous over my gay best friend?" you asked, smirking as you saw a blush tint his white face.

"N-no" Slender mumbled as he turned his head to the side, causing you to laugh even though you knew you would have to explain to Nick over the phone tonight about what happened.

Jeff the Killer:
You hummed as you walked through the store, Jeff trailing behind you and grumbling as his hood was up and covering face. "If you're going to pout then you can go somewhere else, I have to get this done" you said as he just mumbled once again and walked over to another aisle. Looking to see what you had left on your list you saw that you needed a refill of sleeping pills. Yes, you had started taking them once again (due to Jeff saying you needed to sleep) and already you were finished with them, needing a refill. Walking over to the pharmacy at the store you stopped at the counter where a young man stood.

He wore the typical pharmacist outfit, his messy blonde hair fell in waves over his head as his green eyes looked at you and smiled brightly, showing bright shining teeth. On his shirt was a name tag that said 'Tyler'. "Hello, how may I help you?" he asked leaning over the counter towards you as you just smiled at him. Ignoring the flirtatious look he sent you.

"Yeah, I'm here for a refill on my sleeping pills" you said, reaching into your bag and pulling out the empty bottle. Tyler took it and looked at it before nodding his head.

"Alright" he said, as he disappeared in the back room for a while before coming back. Just as you were about to reach into your back pocket to pay for the refill, he held a hand out to stop you. "Ah, no need to pay this one's on the house beautiful" Tyler said.

"You know that's bad business" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"So, instead of paying with money how about you give me a kiss to pay for it, that seems like a fair share" Tyler said causing your to recoil back in disgust.

"I have a boyfriend!" you exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, where is he?" Tyler asked.

"Right here" you heard Jeff's rough voice say from behind you as he wrapped an arm around you. He sneered at the blonde who shrunk back and quickly handed you your medicine before turning and running into the back room.

"Jealous much" you said as you two continued shopping.

"Shut up and just finish getting what you need" Jeff mumbled with a blush on his face.

Laughing Jack:
You sat on one of the benches in the carnival you and Jack where at. He was off getting some cotton candy while you swung your legs back and forth. "Hey there sweet stuff, what are you doing here all by yourself?" a voice said as you looked to the left to find a man taking a seat beside you. His red hair was tousled about as freckles littered his cheeks and his bright blue eyes stared at you.

"I'm not alone, I'm waiting for my boyfriend" you said, looking at the man.

"So, ditch him and come hang out with me, I'll make you feel good" the man said as he grabbed you chin. A cough sounded out in front of you two as you both looked forward to find Jack standing there with two cotton candies in his hands and a nasty glare on his face.

"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend" he growled in a dangerous tone that caused the man to pale.

"Hey man, I don't want any trouble" the man said as he scooted away from you and held his hands up in defense.

"Then leave, now!" Jack roared, causing the man to scramble up and run away from you two as Jack sat beside you and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Jealous" you said, laughing as the monochrome clown just mumbled.

Eyeless Jack:
You mumbled to yourself as you scrolled through Tumblr on your laptop while Jack sat beside you. He looked towards you as your phone vibrated, picking it up you unlocked it and opened up a conversation you and [Best Male Friend's Name] were having through text. You two liked to mess with each other, sometimes you would fake flirt with each other while also insulting one another. The first thing Jack saw that made him growl were the words 'Hey [Nick Name]' causing you to look over at him with an amused look. Looking back at your phone you text back:

'Hey [Best Male Friend's Name], what are you doing?'

'You know just trying to work but...' you looked and waited for him to continue as Jack was leaning closer and closer to you. You knew exactly what your friend was going to respond with as you tried to hold your laughter back.

'But, what?'

'But that dumb face of yours won't leave me alone, baby, how you make me want to barf. XP'

'Same goes for you dumbass. =P' after you sent that text, you burst out laughing as Jack seemed to relax. "Jack, were you jealous just now of my best friend?" you asked, although you couldn't see it you knew he was blushing under that mask.

"N-no" he stuttered out.

"So jelly" you said giving a breathless laugh as you continued your conversation with [Best Male Friend's Name]

Ticci Toby:
Once again you sat outside on your break, but now this time you weren't alone. Beside you was your coworker, Zach, he was older than you with thick raven locks and green eyes. You were leaning against the building messing with your phone while he quietly smoked a cigarette beside you. He looked over to you and started leaning in. "Whatcha you doing?" he asked as he was full on leaning against you to where you could feel his warm breath on your face.

"Stuff" was all you responded with as you concentrated on the game you were playing.

"What kind of stuff?" he asked.

"Zach, I swear to God I will hit you if you don't back off" you mumbled causing him to laugh right in your ear. Before you responded you heard a yelp as he was smashed against into the wall with the blade of a hatchet held right at his throat.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, she's mine!" Toby roared as his body was twitching madly.

"A-Alright dude, s-sorry" Zach stuttered out, his voice wavering and as soon as he was let go he ran straight back into the building leaving you and Toby alone outside.

"Toby, I didn't know you were the jealous type" you said, laughing when you saw him blush as he walked over to you and wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"Mine" was all he said as you chuckled and went back to playing with your phone.

Masky:
Now there have been times where Masky would be away at work and you would spend your time at a café in town. Today was one of those days; just as you finished your drink and was getting ready to leave you saw that it had started raining. You weren't wearing a coat, just a long sleeve shirt so you groaned in irritation as you stood near the door and watched the rain as it turned from a light drizzle to a heavy rain. "Need a walk home?" you heard someone ask as an umbrella was placed over your head. Looking towards the person you saw it was a very handsome young man with slick back brown hair and blue eyes brown stubble was around his chin and upper lip.

"Yeah, thanks" you said as you two walked out of the café while under the umbrella. The rain pounded on the top of the umbrella. You both walked down the sidewalk in silence.

"Wolf" the man suddenly said, as you looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "My name's Wolf" he said looking at you with a bright smile.

"[Your Name]" you said as you both were nearing the park. That's when you heard it, the sound of footsteps heavily pounding against the wet sidewalk behind you and Wolf before soon the older man was tackled to the ground. Soon water was pounding against your head and soaking your clothes as you watched flabbergasted as Masky was on top of the man growling and punching him.

"She's mine" he growled over and over as Wolf struggled under him, once he was free he shot up and ran away from the two of you as Masky stood and turned to you. Walking over to you he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist and pressed your head against his chest.

"You're so jelly right now, aren't you?" you asked, giggling as you received a growl as a response.

Hoodie:
If someone were to ask you if Hoodie was the jealous type you would respond with a simple 'no' because you thought he was too shy and sweet to ever be the jealous type. That's why you were slightly shocked when he attacked that man you were just happily chatting with on the park bench. You and this man were just casually talking, you not taking any noticed to him scooting closer and closer to you until you both heard the sound of hurried footsteps. Just as you both looked forward Hoodie tackled the man and was beating the crap out of him. "Hoodie, stop" you said, jumping up and trying to pry him off the poor man that was shaking and trying to defend himself.

Once Hoodie was off, the man crawled away from the two of you. "What's-" you started to saw as Hoodie pulled up his mask a little and smashed his lips against yours before pulling away.

"Mine" he grumbled as he held you tightly against you and you just stood there, face red with embarrassment and a goofy smile on your lips. 'He's so jealous' you thought.

Dr. Smiley:
You sat in Smiley's clinic's waiting room, reading a magazine as he was in the back room preparing for his next 'patient'. You heard the entrance door open and close soon followed by footsteps walking over to you before someone sat down right beside you on the plastic chairs. 'Out of all the empty seats you choose the one right beside me' you thought. "What's a pretty young woman such as yourself doing here?" a male voice asked from beside you.

"Waiting for my boyfriend" you said, not looking up as you flipped through the magazine on your lap.

"Really? That's a shame, but I can't expect a pretty thing such as yourself to be single" the man said as he leaned in real close 'til you could feel his breath on your ear.

"Please back off, sir" you said, when he didn't listen you turned around only to watch as I scalpel pierced the man's throat causing him to grab at his now bleeding throat as blood begin to pool out of his mouth. His body twitched as blood squirted out of the wound before he grew still, looking towards Smiley who was glaring at the corpse. Raising an amused eyebrow you looked at him and smiled widely. "Jealous?" you hummed.

"Am not!" he snapped before walking over and picking up the dead body to take to his back office and dispose of as you just laughed quietly to yourself.

Ben Drowned:
You and Ben were at the arcade, he was off using the bathroom while you were playing DDR. You were fairly well at the game, only occasionally messing up every once in a while, you're breathing was heavy as you stepped off the machine to take a break. Your legs ached from your movements from how long you had been playing the game. Taking in some deep breaths you stopped when you saw a couple of boys standing in front of you. They made you think of those boys who tried to look cool by acting like they were in a gang.

You would have the leader and the other boys following his movements and actions right behind him. Looking at them you raised an eyebrow as one, the leader probably, of them smirked at you. "Can I help you?" you asked.

"Well I was just telling my friends over here about how good you look dancing and wanted to know if you'd like to go out sometime?" the boy asked, trying to be smooth.

"I have a boyfriend" you said, giving him a deadpanned expression.

"Oh yeah, and where is this boyfriend of yours?" he asked, before feeling a tap on his shoulder. As soon as he looked he was punched straight in the face by Ben, causing you to wince as you heard the sound of his nose breaking.

"Right here" Ben sneered as the boy clutched his now bleeding nose.

"What the hell man?" the boy cried out as his friends grabbed his shoulders and stared fearfully at the elf.

"I suggest you leave my girlfriend alone unless you want more than just a broken nose" Ben said darkly as all the boys nodded their heads and took their friend and left. Ben walked over to you and grabbed your hand as he started dragging you to the entrance of the arcade. "We're going to your house to play video games" he mumbled as you giggled at his jealousy.

Bloody Painter:
You sat beside Helen during class, the teacher was out and many students were moving around chatting with one another around the classroom. "Hey [Your Name]" one of the boys in your class, Francis, stood in front of yours and Helen's table.

"Yeah?" you asked as you looked up from the scrap of paper you were doodling on.

"My friends and I were just talking and well I wanted to know if you'd like to catch a movie sometime?" Francis asked, at that point you could feel the hatred oozing off of Helen as he growled lowly.

"Uh, sorry but I already have a boyfriend" you said.

"Oh yeah, who?" Francis asked, his green eyes boring into your [Eye Color] ones as he ran his fingers through his dirty blond hair.

"Helen" you said, motioning to the angry boy beside you.

"This freak, come on wouldn't you want to be with a real man" Francis said, before flinching as Helen stood and slammed his hands on the table.

"Back off before I rip your fucking tongue out of your mouth and shove it so down your throat you choke on it!" Helen snapped, causing the boy to hold his hands up in defense.

"S-sorry" Francis stuttered out as he quickly turned and left. Helen sat back down, blushing as you leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Your jealousy is cute" you whispered in his ear, causing his blush to deepen.

Dark Link:
You and Dark were sitting in your room; you were on his lap as you two were watching a horror movie when your phone went off. Grabbing it, you pressed talk and pressed it to your ear. "Hello" you hummed.

"Hey [Your Name]" [Best Male Friend's Name] said on the other end.

"Oh hey [Best Male Friend's Name], why are you calling me so late?" you asked.

"Just calling to see if you wanted to hang out" he said on the other end.

"Sorry, I can't really hang out right now, I'm watching a movie with my boyfriend" you said.

"Aw, please" he begged and before you could answer Dark took your phone.

"She said no, bye" Dark growled into the phone before ending the call and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Are you jealous?" you asked.

"No" Dark mumbled.

"Sure" you said, giggling as you snuggled back against him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.8K 102 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
792K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
374K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...
63.4K 874 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...