Long 'Fun' Class Trip to Italy

By KouMamoru

SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happines... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
crazy control room
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
OMAKE 2
CHAPTER 12
OMAKE 3

CHAPTER 10

10.6K 400 305
By KouMamoru

CHAPTER 10

I DONT OWN KHR

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORDS/ SENTENCES/ SPELLINGS

/

The students grabbed their stomach. It was still painful. For a whole night, they didn't asleep. They keep going back and forth toward the toilet.

"Students," announced Reborn.

"Yes, Reborn-sensei?" groaned the students in pain.

"Beside me here is a professional doctor. He will give your medicine for your stomachache," said Reborn as he introduced Verde to them.

Verde and Reborn smirked. They had prepared everything. They only need the participants to get their plans to work who are the students.

/

"Tsuna-kun, come on. Wake up, wake up, wake up," said Kyoko shook Tsuna's body.

"Kyoko-chan, I'm sorry. I can't move. I'm full," said Tsuna, sleepily before he burped once again.

"What's happened to you, Boss?" asked Chrome in worry. She placed her hands on Tsuna's forehead to see if he had a fever but he didn't.

"Yesterday, I ate too much," said Tsuna, "Ugh, my stomach gonna burst," groaned Tsuna while holding his stomach.

"What did you eat, Sawada?" asked Hana, looking at the brunette's face started to turn green.

"Cakes," just after Tsuna said that, he rushed to the bathroom to vomit out his stomach content.

"I guess we just stay in this room today," said Kyoko in worry. Both Chrome and Hana nodded.

/

"Where are we going next, Reborn-sensei?" said one of the boys in excitement. Of course, he is happy because his stomachache was healed when he take a pill from the scientist.

"We're not going anywhere. We're gonna have special training today," said Reborn. Just after that, Reborn guided them to the empty field which is beside the mansion.

Suddenly, they're all startled with a gasp of horror. They turned around and saw the scientist earlier looked at the empty jar in horror. While on his other hand, he holds another jar.

"Crap, Reborn. I just gave them the wrong medicine. It was a pill of deathly cancer that I developed," said Verde, couldn't hide his amusement.

"WHAT??!!" exclaimed the students in surprise. Reborn and the guardians tried their best to hold their laugh. To act serious, he grabbed the empty jars on Verde's hand and read the description.

"Wao, it is deathly one you created there, buddy," said Reborn, playfully punched Verde's shoulder.

"Please be serious. Our life at stake here," shouted the girls in anger. Reborn looked at the students.

'I don't ever care about it,' thought Reborn and the guardians in unison.

"Let's see what's the description wrote here," said Reborn as he read the description.

"Wao, all deathly cancer was gathered and combined to create this one pill," smiled Reborn. Verde only chuckled. "Who you really want to kill, Verde?" laughed Reborn.

"Them?" said Verde, looked at the students. The students flinched in fright.

"Nice joke. Hmm, what's more? The consumer will die after two hours consuming it," said Reborn. Some of the students already faint in surprise.

"How much time is it since they consumed it?" asked Reborn to the guardians.

"If I'm not mistaken, it had been 45 minutes, sir," said Yamamoto.

"Did you bring the antidotes?" asked Reborn, directing at Verde.

"I did," said Verde, showed another jar.

"Give me that," shouted Kei, tried to grab the jar by force. But, the jar disappeared and appeared on Reborn's hand.

"You're not getting a tiny taste of this antidote, until you grabbed that flag over there," said Reborn, pointed at the flag, just at the other end of the empty field.

/

The students scoffed. It was just a simple task. They just needed to run toward the flag and grabbed it to get the antidote.

"First, I will demonstrate to you guys this is not just a simple empty field," said Reborn, snapped his fingers.

The guardians lined at the starter. Just after Reborn blow the whistle, the guardians ran into the field. But, their movements were so fast that they couldn't see anything. They only see the guardians just run through the empty field without anything dangerous coming toward them. Just after ten minutes, the guardians were able to grab the flag without any scratches, but something unusual. It is because Gokudera been holding a special designed knife.

"Shishishi, I didn't see that you managed to catch it, Hayato-kun," chuckled a blond prince suddenly appeared beside Reborn.

"Reborn-san, are you sure this supposed to be a training field?" shouted Gokudera from the other end.

"We didn't even break a sweat to the extreme," shouted Ryohei.

"You almost make me deaf, lawn head," shouted Gokudera back in anger.

"You told me? You should hear your own shouting?" shouted Ryohei back and the bickering started once again.

"You have to calm down, both of you," said Yamamoto, tried to calm down both of the guardians but his attempt seems futile in stopping those two. Meanwhile for the skylark and pineapple head, they started with their constant fight again despite the urge they been holding down for two days.

/

"Do they always act like that?" asked Verde toward Reborn.

"Always," grunted Reborn in frustration.

"I wonder what strength the young Vongola have to stop them?" whispered Verde toward himself.

"Okay, ignore them," said Reborn, directing his attention toward the students.

"You guys see the demonstration, right? Do exactly as they did. You better be hurry because you only got one hour left," said Reborn.

"What if we didn't make it?" asked of the girls.

"Well, I guess, the hospital wouldn't mind if we sent them extra cadaver today," said Reborn.

"I'll bet they will be really happy, kora," another one appeared dressed in military suit.

/

"Get ready, set, go," announced Skull who just arrived at the moment. The students started to enter the field.

Just after a few steps inside the field they know they were wrong. Well, what the students thought this empty field isn't just a harmless empty field. It was a death trap, ready to kill them anytime. They didn't assign themselves for this.

"Duck," shouted one of the girls to her friends when she noticed numerous dancing airborne knives was heading for her head.

"Thank you," said the girl and she stepped into something that created a beeping sound.

"Not yet," shouted a boy, glomping the girl in just the moment the landmine exploded.

"They really want to kill us," said the boy, looked at the start line and saw how smirk decorated the fedora man's face.

/

"There goes another explosion, music to my ears. How many were them again?" asked Reborn in delightful.

"A hundred or so? I lost count at the ninety-nine," said Collonello.

"They were some tough brat. I wondered who will step on the last one," smirked Lal, looking at the progress.

"They will be some excellent laboratory specimen. Would you mind if I take their body to my lab if any of them die?" asked Verde.

"For someone as young as them, their organs must be in good condition. I wonder how much I will get by selling those to the black market," said Mammon darkly, imagined the money in his hand.

"You people are sick!" cried Skull. He was instantly shut up when he received glare from Reborn.

"Do you want to join them, lackey?" asked Reborn.

"G-gomennasai, Reborn-senpai. Help me, Lal-nee," stuttered Skull in fear, hiding behind Lal. Lal only sighed

/

Kei looked in horror. There were some of his friends stuck in a cage with a pack of wolves who looked like they haven't eating anything for days. They were some of the girls fell into a pit of mud that caused them to scream hysterically. Other than that, they were a pool of sulphuric acid and lucky no one had ever fall in it just yet. Not to mention, hidden landmine on the ground that almost every one of them stepped on it.

Just after a few steps, he feels something just dropped behind him. He turned to look and gasped in horror. It was a freaking stone brick. Where did that come from?

"Giotto, what're you doing?" shouted G in anger.

"I missed. It was this close G and I could almost send him to the afterlife," said Giotto, looking at G. Yes, he is the one who purposely dropped the brick.

"You're not freakingly killing anybody," said G, tugged Giotto's ear. "Now, let's get you back into the ring," said G, dragging Giotto while tugging his ears.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Giotto shouted in pain.

/

"Kei!!" shouted Kirito as he pushed Kei out of way when he stepped onto another landmine.

"Kirito!" shouted Kei back when the landmine exploded. He quickly grabbed Kirito's hands.

"Wake up, buddy! You can't leave me here! Who gonna be there watching my back when I punched Dame-Tsuna square in the face," sobbed Kei as he cried on Kirito's chest.

"Y-you have t-to finish this, Kei. A-avenge me," said Kirito before he fainted.

Kei looked up and wiped his tears. He stands up and quickly ran toward the flag and ignored the attack that heading toward him. He grabbed the flag and the students who saw it roared in happiness. The match has ended.

/

Reborn scowled when he saw something unexpected happen. Slowly he made way toward the other end.

"Well, too bad the hospital wouldn't get any extra cadaver today," said Verde who followed Reborn.

"You were serious?" asked Skull in surprise, still staying behind Lal for protection.

"Nobody said it was a joke, genius," said Mammon.

/

"Did you hear that?" asked Tsuna when he woke up from his sleep.

"Hear what, Tsuna-kun?" asked Kyoko.

"Explosions,"

"It probably the fireworks from the town, Boss," said Chrome nervously.

But, Tsuna didn't easily accept that. He completely wondered what he heard was wrong or right. He decided to take a look. Kyoko and Chrome tried to stop him from advanced any further but they were easily defeated. Tsuna still decided to see what's wrong. Kyoko and Chrome thought nervously. What will happen if Tsuna did find out about this revenge thing?

/

"Congratulations you had passed your challenges. Here, like I promised, the antidote," said Reborn, handed the students the antidote. The students instantly gulped down.

Just after that Reborn caught sight of Chrome tried to warn him about something. Just after that, he caught sight of mop of brown hair, he instantly pressed a button on a remote control and the traps instantly get inside the underground.

Just after Kei caught sight of Tsuna accompanied by Kyoko, he grumbled in anger. He stormed toward Tsuna and stopped in front of him. He failed to catch sight of how pale Tsuna is.

"Where are you all this time, Dame-Tsuna? Are you lazying around with the girls? You think you got full authorities of this mansion just because that old man treated you well?" said Kei in anger as he jabbed Tsuna's chest continuously. He pushed Tsuna off and fortunately Chrome caught him in time before he falls to the ground. Luckily, Tsuna was still dizzy so he didn't actually listen to Kei's shouting.

"We were almost be kill--," shouted Kei. Kyoko and the other fisted up their knuckles in anger. Looking at Kyoko's expression at that time, know what she must do.

"Look Boss, flying penguins," shouted Chrome while pointed towards the sky. Tsuna turned to look at the rare sight of flying penguins.

Just after the moment Tsuna turned his head toward the sky, Kyoko punched Kei square on the face that cause him to fall on the ground. The students gasped in surprise when they saw something unexpected. Kei was far more than surprise saw Kyoko crouching down at him and grabbed his neck shirt.

"If you utter a word about this to Tsuna, you will get something worse than this," threatened Kyoko.

"There were no flying penguins, Chrome," said Tsuna.

"I thought they were. Now, let's get you back inside. You need rest," said Chrome, guiding the dizzy Tsuna back to his room.

"After all, this whole class trip is just our revenge plan for your wrongdoings to Tsuna," whispered Kyoko. She looked like a gangster when she acted like that.

The students widened their eyes in surprise. Just who are these people?

"We are the mafia," answered Reborn, answering their unsaid question.

TO BE CONTINUED..

A/N: UGGHH I HATE THIS STORY... I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T MAKE YOUR EXPECTATION.. GOMENNASAI... I FEEL ASHAMED OF MYSELF TT_TT.. THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA END IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
128K 4.3K 13
Summary: Tsuna who currently enjoys his stress-free life only one day everything change when a familiar purple bazooka drop on him, only to find him...
55.7K 2K 15
Summary: After five years becoming a boss, Tsuna once again face against a conflict with his family. His family regrets meeting him and wants to turn...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...