First friend and love. (Gaara...

By Trueprincess1

A beautiful girl named Manami Kazuo met Gaara when they both were eight years old. Naturally, sharing the sam... More

I'm manami.
I'm not afraid
We are the same.
Left alone.
Time goes by.
Long Time no See
Unforgivable!
Manami's Truth
New bonds.
Fight for Love
Beginning of the fight.
Princess.
Stone of Kazuo clan.
Pain.
Weird feeling.
Note.
Two THICK HEADS on a DATE?!!
Manami's FIANCE?!!!
She's MINE!
Nightmares.
My love for you....
I love you too!
Duty as a ruler...
The war begins.
First day of war...
Secret of the infinite Dark army.
The Destined Encounter.
The Final Battle Begins
LAST GUST OF WIND...
My most precious treasure....
All I need is you.
Closing ceremony.
Sequel.
Important Announcement!!

First friend.

5.4K 109 14
By Trueprincess1

The black clouds cover the sky;

Gaara's thoughts:
Manami-chan.............. You went through so much. I was awful to you..... I have to apologise. I was only being selfish....... But where are you? You weren't in your apartment and not at work. I searched everywhere...... Where can you be?

Gaara looks for Manami everywhere and then hopelessly stops in front of a park. He sits down on a bench near the park's entrance, when rain starts to pour down.
Suddenly Gaara hears someone's voice in the park. Gaara enters the park. His eyes widen when he sees a certain someone, sitting on a swing with her head hanging low.

Gaara: Manami-chan...............

Manami's thoughts: He hates me..... He hates me..... He hates me.

Wait a minute..... Why did the rain stopped pouring on me?.....I still hear its sound.
I look up in the sky only to see a sand shelter above me. I then turn my face and as I thought he was standing behind me......

Manami: Gaara-kun?!

Gaara then hugs her tightly.

Gaara: I'm so sorry. Forgive me.... Please.

Manami though surprised, hugs him back.

Manami: Its okay Gaara-kun. You don't have to apologize.

Gaara lets her go , looking straight into her eyes and of course as always he was blushing. The strange thing was that Manami was blushing as well.

Gaara: You haven't changed since then.
Manami : Well I don't think I'm the same old Manami.......
Gaara: what is that supposed to mean?........
Manami: ( giggling) nothing silly!

G

aara couldn't help but blush even harder. He sits on the swing next to manami's.

Manami: Things have changed since then, haven't they?
Gaara: yes. A lot happened in these long years.
Manami: For now let's focus on good stuff, like you made many friends and also became the kazekage.
Gaara: yeah. What about you?
Manami: All I did was training and training and training.
Gaara: So.....umm.... Do you want to talk about it?
Manami: Okay but first, remove the sand shelter.
Gaara: No. I'll get wet.
Manami: Then I won't tell you.
Gaara: okay fine.
He removes the shelter.
Manami: Good.... First you should know how I came to the hidden sand.
You only know a little bit of what really happened.

Flash back:

Takehiko (manami's father ): Run! !
Run Nagisa (manami's mom ) , before darkness fully takes over me.
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Nagisa : Takehiko. ....

In the castle the king is loosing control over his body. The queen even though not wanting to leave , Manages to escape with her son and daughter.

Haru (Manami's sister ): We need to get to Manami as fast as possible!

Taro ( manami's brother ): She must be at the beach.

They reach the beach.

Manami : Mom, oni-sama, Oni-chan?
What's wrong. .. you all look so worried?

Taro: Manami! We need to get out of here.
Manami : why? What's wrong?
Haru : there's no time to explain.

Manami : but. .......

Nagisa : Manami! We need to protect you.
.........................
Takehiko : well well well. ...looks like there's a family reunion going on. How can you forget about me.?

Nagisa : Takehiko she's your daughter. Don't do this. Get a hold on yourself.

Takehiko : Silence. ....!!

Manami : Father. ..???

Takehiko : I don't have much time to waste on all of you.

He moves towards Manami.

Taro : Forgive me father but I won't let you harm my family.

Taro takes out his sword and runs towards Takehiko.

But Takehiko disappears. Taro confused and raged turns around to see his father advancing with his own sword. Takehiko acts spontaneously and stabs his sword straight through his son's heart.

Nagisa : Nooooo. ..........!!!
Nagisa falls to her knees. Manami cries.

Takehiko holds Taro by the neck and absorbs all of his chakra. He then throws him onto the ground.

Manami runs to her brother.

Manami : No! Oni-sama! Wake up! Please!.....

She begins to weep harder.

Manami : Why did you this to Oni-sama father?! Why?!...

Takehiko : Because I want power silly girl and if you'd been your father's good girl and would've come to me without argument, none of this would have happened.

Takehiko raises his sword to kill Manami but Haru comes in front with her sword to shield her sister.

Haru : He's lying Manami. This cannot be our father. You are not to be blamed.

Haru turns to look into her mother's eyes and Takehiko stabs her from the back taking her life and her chakra.

Nagisa : Manami I love you my daughter! And know that all of us loved you. Be safe and help people around you. Remember that this. ......

She points at Takehiko.

...........is not your father who killed your siblings.
............your father was a brave and honest king. He taught you to fight for the truth. Please don't ever hate your father. Your father loves you. And he will. .......forever.

So Nagisa gathers all her strength and chakra and transports Manami to an unknown place. Before disappearing, Manami sees her mother being killed with the sword that killed her brother and sister.

She cries and reaches out for her mother's hand but she can't reach it and falls backwards into the portal.

................

Present :

Manami : After all this I got transported to the Hidden Sand village. When my father's friend found out I was here, he came to escort me back for my safety and for the safety of your people. I couldn't tell you the truth and I couldn't break your heart so I left without telling you.

Gaara : I... don't know...what to say. ......

Manami : There's nothing to say Gaara -kun, it was my fate.

Gaara : You've been through a lot. Even more than I have.

Manami : Everyone gets their fair share of pain.. but....I found you as my best friend so it wasn't all bad!

Gaara : Yeah. I don't know what has changed in you. You are still the cheerful, optimistic girl.
Manami : Of course I am, Silly. (Close eyes smile ). 

Gaara : I'll walk you home.

Manami : No it's fine. After all you are the kazekage and what if I am thought to be your girlfriend?! Bye!

Manami runs away.

Gaara's thoughts : Manami-chan. ... you are amazing. I know. .. it really hurts you. ..but the sweet smile on your face never fades. That's why you are so special to me. ...... that's why you are my first and the most beloved friend.......

Manami's thoughts : Gaara-kun. ..... you are the only one I believe in more than myself. I'm so glad you've forgiven me..... Thank you so much for staying my friend......

Gaara starts walking towards his residence as the rain stops.

.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 10.2K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...
36.7K 1.3K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
203K 6.9K 28
This story starts out with a massacre. I'm not going to lie and say there was no blood split. No, there was blood covering EVERYTHING. An entire clan...
493 54 14
after the hidden light village was destroyed, all that was left was four young kunoichi. their clans, friends, and loved ones were all gone. the clos...