Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

Von sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 14 - Decisions

3.2K 122 29
Von sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

After knowing that Danzo place the agreement on Sasuke being officially a rogue.

Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato set off to see the Raikage to take back the statement.

It went horrible, as the Raikage denied their proposal, at the same time, The 5 kage meeting starts but was interupted by the Akatsuki.

After that, Sasuke chase Danzo while Sakura and some others meet with Naruto. She told him that she like him and all... And he can glforget the promise that happen when they were small.

Knowing Naruto... He didn't believe what she said at all.

After that she went off, chasing Sasuke after putting her friends into sleep.

Kakashi chase after Sakura. Naruto got too much pressure on him and passed out.

At Sasuke, After killing Danzo, He wanted to kill Karin, his own teammate he gather.

Sakura approach him.

Before Sasuke could finish Sakura off, Kakashi came and protected her with Senna blocking Sasuke's blade with hers.

Senna came half way and saw Kakashi, she then followed him after he explained whats going on.

"Kakashi...and Senna...." Sasuke said, looking at Senna.

"Sasuke... Stop this..." Senna said.

Sasuke jumped back.

"If you really do love Itachi as your own brother, then you should know why I'm doing this" Sasuke said.

Senna frowned.

"Sakura, I'm so sorry, its my fault for saying that everything's gonna be alright... But I know nothing will. Thats why, there's a big burden on you. Its suppose to be my burden as a sensei" Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-sensei...."

"Sakura, Kakashi...The burden's not only yours... Its us as a team" Senna said.

"Kakashi...Yes, I should kill you off too... I dont know how you get that Sharingan, but you have no right to use it" Sasuke said.

"You're not hurting them one bit" Senna said.

"If so, can you hurt me?" Sasuke ask.

"If I have to" Senna answered.

They dashed at each other, clashing blades.

Kakashi act as a back up for Senna while Sakura took Karin and hid, healing her.

While Senna and Kakashi fought Sasuke, Sakura decide to take action. She ran towards Sasuke with a poisoned kunai. Sasuke of course notice this and aim the blade at her.

"Sakura!!!"

"Shit! I cant make it!!"

Senna and Kakashi dashed towards them.

Before Sasuke can hurt her, Naruto came to the rescue.

Sasuke jump back away from all of them.

Naruto place Sakura down beside Kakashi and stood beside Senna.

"Naruto..."

"Sasuke..."

They both acknowledge each other.

"This is the first time in 3 years, that team 7 is together" Naruto said bitterly.

"Hn, still into this team stuff I see" Sasuke said.

"Yeah! And I'll never stop, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Sasuke... Why dont you come back now?" Senna ask.

Sasuke glared at her.

"You want me to go back to that village? The village that made Itachi like that?!" Sasuke said.

"Itachi-nii wouldn't want you to be like that!!" Senna said.

"Shut up!! I'll kill those elders, and I'll destroy Konoha! I'll avenge Itachi!!" Sasuke said angrily.

"Noo!! Why do you think Itachi-nii sacrifice himself for you!! Please, come back..." Senna said.

"You of all people should know. What Itachi have gone through, how he suffered while those elders live in peace!! Those villagers just believe what they were told... Itachi are the one who suffered!!" Sasuke exclaimed.

Senna look down in sadness.

"Sasuke!! Its true our village is corrupted! But I'll change it! I can change it!" Naruto said.

"Hn, easy for you to say. What do you understand. You have no family, no father, no mother, How could you understand?!" Sasuke said.

"Its true, like what you just said and what you said three years ago. But I understand the feeling to love and be loved by someone! Thats why I want you to come back, Sasuke!" Naruto said.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Sasuke said, clutching his head, his Susanoo activated.

"Stop!!!! You'll get hurt even more!!" Senna said, dashing towards him.

"Senna stop!!" Kakashi tried to stop her.

Suddenly a person appeared beside Sasuke and stop him.

"Didn't I ask you to rest?" The person said.

"Madara..."

Sasuke's Susanoo disapeared.

"Sasuke..." Senna look at him, longingly, sadly, pleadingly...

Sasuke hold out his hand.

"Senna, if you still love Itachi... And me... Come with me...Come by my side..." Sasuke look towards her.

Senna opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Senna!!" Kakashi shouted.

"Saa, Senna, whats your choice?" Sasuke ask.

"I-I...."

Senna look at the back, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura look at her worried.

"Sasuke, we need to go" Madara said.

"Senna" Sasuke called.

Senna closed her eyes... And walk forward.

"Senna!! Dont go!!" Sakura shouted.

She walk and took Sasuke's hand.

"Minna...Gomen..." She said.

Madara teleported them away.

But at the last second, Kakashi met Senna's eyes and a message was sent.

'Kakashi, Take care of them for me. I'll come back... For sure...'

Everyone went back in despair. In the village, after telling everybody about Senna, they became frustrated.

Sora, feels betrayed... He cant believe that his sister left for Sasuke...

He sat by the lake leaning on the tree, trying to calm down and rethink.

"Sora...."

He sense Kakashi behind him.

"Kakashi-san... Why did she have to go?" Sora ask.

"Senna will never betray the person who trusted her. You have to keep believing her" Kakashi said.

"What do you mean?" Sora ask.

"Senna, didn't betray us. She just follow Sasuke to keep an eye on him. She told me. And I'm in charge of telling the next Hokage" Kakashi said.

"Isn't the next hokage you?" Sora ask.

"Well...I guess... I'm forced to" Kakashi chuckled nervously.

"Nee-san...Please... Be safe..." Sora looked up to the sky.

In the meantime, somewhere further away, in a hideout.

Senna sat beside Sasuke, healing him.

"So, how is he?" Madara ask.

"He just need some rest" Senna said.

"Hn, you better not betray us... Or I'll end your life imediately" Madara said.

"Then whats the point of me betraying Konoha?" Senna said.

"Hmph..." Madara walk out of the room.

"Senna..." Sasuke called.

"What is it?" Senna ask, healing his eyes.

"Do you still have feeling for me?" Sasuke ask.

".....What about you?" Senna ask.

Sasuke remove her hand from his eyes and held her face, rubbing his thumb to her cheek.

Sasuke pull her down on him.

"I stil do..." He said and kissed her.

Senna savoured the moment. Keeping her feelings for so long. She missed him, she long for his embrace like before.

Sasuke may become more emotionless in a way, but Senna still love him as he is.

She has been gathering information, keeping track on where he is, whats he doing, Where Itachi is and everything. All that for the past 3 years.

Although she knew there's definitely gonna be a fight between the brothers, although she failed, but she's glad that Sasuke has not lose everything yet.

He still have her...

He still have Senna to lean on. And she have Sasuke with her.

The kissed became more passionate between the couple.

The feeling that both of them has been longing for the time they have been apart.

Sasuke pulled away.

"Aren't you hurt... for all those things I said to you...? That I left you?" Sasuke ask, gently harassing her cheek.

"I admit... I did get hurt. I really did. I became depress for losing you... I even had to go out of the village for the three years to keep my mind away from the bad memories that happened. But the feelings I have for you wasn't fake. It was real. And it is till now..." Senna said.

"I'm sorry..." Sasuke whispered as he burried his face by her neck.

"Its okay..." Senna said.

************************

Yay!!!!

I'm gonna skip everything till Sasuke came to the war.

You'll see where I mean on the next chapter!! ^^

Ja ne!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!! ^^

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

912K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
384K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
1.1M 36.9K 86
Haru Oshiro Senju returns to the leaf! Though she's not the same innocent genin that left, she comes back a beautiful kunoichi! She's instantly give...