My sister's ex

By Rolly22

Two year's ago Chris Dell broke Melody Montgomery's sister's heart. Now he's back from college and working wi... More

My Sister's Ex
My Sister's Ex(2)
My Sister's Ex(3)
My Sister's Ex(4)
My Sister's Ex(5)
My Sister's Ex(6)
My Sister's Ex(7)
My sister's ex(8)
My sister's ex(10)
My Sister's Ex(11)
My Sister's Ex(12)
My Sister's Ex 13
My Sister's Ex(14)
My sister's ex(15)
my sister's ex(16)

My Sister's Ex(9)

2.1K 48 4
By Rolly22

Please read my note at the end!

And vote and comment!

___________________________________________________________

Recap:

Melody's POV

And the call cut off. I ran around the room changing my clothes, brushing my hair, and fixing my makeup. I walked down the stairs and headed for the front door. I told Taya I was going out and she waved me away. She was having a serious discussion with Chris. The disscusion looked pretty heated, so I left them alone. I wonder what it was about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

When we finally to James' house, the party was in full swing. We had to park down the street. The familiar scenary was erie. The last time I had been here I was still dating James. The last time I had actually seen this street I was being halled away in a police car. We began to make our way towards his house.

"What are you gonna do if he sees you?" Johnny asked. "I mean I don't think the open invitation was exactly extended to you." I raised my eyebrows at him."No offense." He smiled at me innocently. I sighed.

"It's a huge house. The chances of him seeing me are slim to none." We walked up the front steps together. "Besides," I muttered, "he's probably too drunk to care."

Johnny pushed open the door. The house was filled with people. Almost everyone was already smashed. There were people making out in the corners. There were a couple of jocks handing out beer at the kegs. There were a couple of girls trying to dance sexy in front of some guys. Yup, a high school party scene straight from the cliche '80s movies. James of course was the cliche party host. His parents were out of town for work. Like most of the parents in this town spent more time with their work then their kids.

"Johnny!" I cringed at the high pitched squeel. Stacey came running up and threw one of her arms around him. Her other hand was carrying her drink in a red plastic cup. Cause nothing says "party" like a red plastic cup. "OMG, you're never gonna guess what just happened! Okay so-" She cut off when she noticed me standing there.

"Hi," I smiled giving her a small wave.

"Oh you brought her?" She asked Johnny.

"Yeah I'm sorry," Johnny said quickly. "She begged me too. She was having problems at home." I can't believe he was making up excuses for me! He made me sound like some pathetic loser. It was like I wasn't even standing right next to them. Stacey shrugged.

"Whatever," She took a sip of her beer. "It's not my party. I don't get to dictate who can came." Though her tone made it clear she wished she could. She turned to stare right at me. "Someone just better tell James to lock his car doors." I clenched my fists and resisted the urge to claw her eyes out. Instead I turned to Johnny.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." I said.

"Okay," He called over his shoulder because Stacey was already pulling him in the other direction.

I was fuming as I made my way tothe kitchen. I can't believe them! Well I can believe Stacey because that was the way she is. Johnny was supposed to be my best friend though. He let me be insulted right in front of his face. And he ditched me at a party where there was a good chance I wasn't welcome at. To top it all off he knew I was upset tonight about the Chris/Taya situation. I stood in line at the keg with my arms crossed. I was about to take a step and move forward when someone stumbled into me, spilling beer down my shirt.

"Ah," I called out as the icey drink went down my chest. "What the fu-" I stopped when I noticed who was holding the drink. The last person I wanted to see here. James. And he was drunk.

"Oh shit," he said as reached for a napkin on the counter. "I'm so sorry." He was handing me a napkin when I saw a flicker of recognition on his face. "Melody? What are you doing here?" He asked. He didn't sound angry just confused.

"Uh, well I came with Johnny... But he kinda ditched me." I mumbled rubbing my arm.

"Oh, um I'm sorry?" It came out sounding like a question.

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

"Well...still. I'm sorry about the shirt too." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey you wrecked my car and I ruined your shirt. Fair trade?" I laughed.

"Deal." I stuck out my hand and he shook it.

"C'mon," he put his arm around me and pulled me out of the beer line. "You can clean up upstairs." As we headed for the stairs I noticed he grabbed a bottle of tequilla out of the corner of my eye.

We headed upstairs. Actually it was more like I dragged him upstairs because he could barely walk straight. I led him into his room. Which surprisingly was not occupied by people having sex. I sat him down on the bed and went over to his drawer and pulled out a gray T-shirt. He was fumbling with the top of the bottle of tequilla.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom, okay?" I said.

"Mmmhhh," he waved me off.

I went into his adjoining bathroom and stripped off my beer stained shirt. My chest and stomach was sticky. I felt gross. I took a wash cloth and a bar of soap and washed myself off to the best of my ability. After I was sure this was as good as it was gonna get without showering, I put on James' T-shirt. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and noticed the shirt said "Boobies" right across the chest. I snorted. Great. I was gonna be walking around at a party, with a buch of drunk assholes, with a shirt that said "Boobies". I walked out of the bathroom. When James saw me he imediately started laughing, as if to prove my point.

"Ha ha ha, boobies." He chuckled and shook his head. I noticed he'd gotten the bottle of Tequilla open. He hadn't drunken too much, but he already had taken a couple of hits. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. I took the bottle from his hands. It wasn't too hard because he was so drunk already.

"Hey," he said reaching for it. "Give it back." He made another grab for it, but I put in behind me on his night table.

"James, maybe you should cool off for a bit." I said. He nodded as if I made all the sense in the worls. Boy he was really smashed. "I can get you some water if you want." I offered. I stood up to get it, but he pulled me back down.

"No don't." he said. "I actually have to talk to you about something important." Though his words were slerred, his tone was serious.

"Okay," I answered slowly lowering myself back on to the bed. "What about?"

"Us." He said trying to look me in the eye, but he was swaying back and forth a bit so it was difficult.

"Us," I shifted uncomfortably. "What about us?"

"I miss you Melly." He said. "We used to have so much fun together. This past year has been so lonely without you."

"James, you dated like three girls since we broke up."

"I know, I know. But none of them were as good as you. You are the best girlfriend I had. I know we had that little blowout last year with the car-"

"Little blowout?" I asked.

"Shhhh..." He put his finger clusmily to my lips. "Just let me finish. Anyways I"m willing to look past it. I 'm in love with you Melly."

When he said those words every little girl wants to hear, I couldn't help but thinking they wouldv'e sounded so much better coming out of Chris Dell's mouth.

"James I think you're drunk. Maybe we should talk about this another time." I suddenly had to get out of there. The room was too small, James was too close, and I couldn't breath. James scoffed and attempted to stand up.

"I'm not drunk," he said as he swayed back in forth. "If you don't want to get back together with me you could just say it."

"It's not that James, it's just-"

"No," he said like a stubborn toddler. "You don't have to make up excuses for me."

He turned to leave but stumbled over his own feet. He was falling to the ground and his arms were flailing. He reached out to try and help himself as he fell. Unfortunately the closest thing he could get his hands on were the collar of my shirt. I screamed as he pulled me down with him. My face smacked on the corner of his night stand and pain spread through out the left half of my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood outside twenty minutes later with a BooBoo Bunny on my eye, which would probably end up nasty and brusied. After James I got up. He took me downstairs to get an ice pack. The whole time I was icing my eye he was crying and telling me how much he loved me. I was too annoyed to deal with it so instead I left him and went outside. I was currently flipping through my contacts deciding who to call.

Johnny? No he was having too much fun with his new BFF. Besides he probably wouldn't even pick up my call. Mom or Dad? No they weren't in town. Taya? No way she'd kill me. I was begining to realize how little friends I had. Everyone else on my contact list was inside the party and probably drunk off their ass. I need friends. I was flipping through the contacts one last time to see if I missed anyone when I noticed one I could use.

Is it really a good idea though? What if he was still with Taya? What would he still be doing with her though. It's 12:45. 'You know what they'd still be doing', a voice whispered in my head. I groaned. What happens if I called and he hung up on me? What if he tells Taya where I am?

"Ugh," I said and used all my willpower to hit the send button.

"Hello?" Chris Dell's sexy husky voice filled my ears.

"Hi, it's Melody. Can you pick me up somewhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh......................... Cliffhanger!

I was gonna make it longer than that, but I though ending it here would be better.

So what did you think?

Is he gonna pick her up?

And what's up with Johnny?

Will Melody get back together with James?

All this next time on My Sister's Ex!

I'm gonna try and upload sometime next week.

Please show your appreciation by voting and commenting.

Thank you!

Continue Reading